Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

I was responding to your spurious claim that Hannity displayed proof of the payment.

He did not

You lied about that...

Not being a Republican, I couldn't tell you. But I also know that it's not very high on the priority list for democrats, either...
Let me guess... you didn't watch the Hannity interview? And yet here you are calling others a liar. Ok, here is the video and let's see if you will walk back your words. I am going to bet, you won't. Trumptards, never do. But, hey, prove me wrong.

Shit...you'd vote for an actual pedophile (see Roy Moore) if it meant you took the Senate
Great example - seeing as how that was bullshit defamation against Moore.

Not that you CARE, you HACK. The damage was done, which is all you fucks care about.

Let me guess... you didn't watch the Hannity interview? And yet here you are calling others a liar. Ok, here is the video and let's see if you will walk back your words. I am going to bet, you won't. Trumptards, never do. But, hey, prove me wrong.

You said Hannity showed a copy of the check. I didn't see that, perhaps you can give me a time stamp. The only thing he showed was a get well card.

Great example - seeing as how that was bullshit defamation against Moore.

Not that you CARE, you HACK. The damage was done, which is all you fucks care about.
Still defending that creep?

Thanks for the example

Still defending that creep?

Thanks for the example
You’re fucking retarded.

He sued and won for defamation. The claims against Moore were bullshit. You literally gave zero shits about the truth and are still lying about him.

You’re a pathetic hypocrite. Self-immolate.

Hey dipshit...what he asking for redemption FOR?

They are talking about him paying for that abortion
once again you prove you can't read. He said he was already redeemed. He wasn't asking to be redeemed for anything.

You are a moron.

You’re fucking retarded.

He sued and won for defamation. The claims against Moore were bullshit. You literally gave zero shits about the truth and are still lying about him.

You’re a pathetic hypocrite. Self-immolate.
He lost several and won one...because jurors thought an ad went too far

"In their ad they strung quotes together to make a single statement. That's what the jury found offensive. They got up and lied and said they didn't intend that," Jeffrey Scott Wittenbrink, an attorney for Moore, said.

The Senate Majority PAC had argued the ad was substantially true and that there were widespread reports about Moore's inappropriate behavior at the mall. An attorney said they planned to appeal.

According to a Thursday court filing from Senate Majority, a Gadsden police officer who worked as security at the Gadsden Mall in the late 1970s — J.D. Thomas — testified that he told Moore not to return to the mall after receiving complaints from store managers that Moore was asking out teen employees or making them uncomfortable. Moore maintained he was never banned from the mall.

So the jurors decided that the claim that he was banned from the mall was not true...it was just a security guard who told him not to return.

His actions with underage girls are not in dispute

And yet here you are defending this creep

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

Sorry about the noise, I hit my head in boredom.

So what do you think about Nancy's haircut when she supposedly supported business shutdowns in SF?

Don't give a shit, do you?

Now you know how I feel ...

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

Try again. You twits are getting desperate.

By WHO?

To be redeemed you need to admit guilt and ask for forgiveness. Are you saying he did that?
Using your link, Simp. YOU claimed he asked for redemption when YOUR link said no such thing.

That makes you a lying sack of shit.

41 pages no evidence :auiqs.jpg:
Hershel is an American icon RB real man.
Warnock is a dusty ugly nasty fake Christian.

Sorry about the noise, I hit my head in boredom.

So what do you think about Nancy's haircut when she supposedly supported business shutdowns in SF?

Don't give a shit, do you?

Now you know how I feel ...
You're "bored" because you

DO

NOT

CARE

loling @ "I saw it."

Oh yeah, that settles it!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Blacks rioted and democrats threw money at 'em. Been voting democrat ever since. You ever hear of Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society"?

Of course, the alleged incident occurred 13 years ago.

People do change, you know. Shit, even the woman behind Roe V. Wade is now pro-life.

Is it possible Walker has changed his views? Well, I know not a single idiot lib would acknowledge that, but it's certainly within the realm of possibility. Hell, when I was younger I used to go to "NO NUKES" rallies back in New York. Not a chance in Hell you'd find me at one of those now...
4zzpfb3a50s91.jpg

13 years ago? Remember the big deal about Biden's "racial jungle" comments from 45 years ago. The relevant action is the most recent.

Forum List

Back