Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

4zzpfb3a50s91.jpg

13 years ago? Remember the big deal about Biden's "racial jungle" comments from 45 years ago. The relevant action is the most recent.

How about his most recent one: you're not black if you vote for Trump.

So Walker is sensitive to womens reproductive rights and helps those who cant afford abortions.

Good on him.

Did the cult want his ex to be forced to have the baby? You are some sick fuckers.

So Walker is sensitive to womens reproductive rights and helps those who cant afford abortions.

Good on him.

Did the cult want his ex to be forced to have the baby? You are some sick fuckers.
I don’t know josh, what do your white chrisofascist handlers say about it?

I’m thinking they wanted her to carry to term and dump since walker was going to help very much.

How about his most recent one: you're not black if you vote for Trump.

Obviously a 77-year-old white man was not the right messenger for this, but I believe Biden was trying to say that black people who support President Trump do not care about the black community; otherwise, they wouldn't support a president who behaves like he does. Nonetheless, the way Biden worded the comments hurt some black voters, who have carried the Democratic Party for decades and handed Biden his primary wins this year. Biden did immediately clarify and acknowledge regret for his remarks, saying that he shouldn't have been so cavalier. The phrase "I shouldn't have" is something you’ll never hear come out of Donald Trump's mouth, and that’s important to bear in mind.

or could be shorted to -> Biden didn't say anything wrong, he was just the wrong person to say it.

When are the Dems going to make Walker an honorary member for helping womens access to healthcare?

Probably because of his violent history against women.

Violent history but never arrested for it. Not taking care of his kids yet never been in court by a woman making the claim. This guy really knows how to get around law, doesn't he?

Violent history but never arrested for it. Not taking care of his kids yet never been in court by a woman making the claim. This guy really knows how to get around law, doesn't he?
Yeah, he’s a football star living in texas.

Seems right that texas law just viewed him as the horse in Animal Farm.

Obviously a 77-year-old white man was not the right messenger for this, but I believe Biden was trying to say that black people who support President Trump do not care about the black community; otherwise, they wouldn't support a president who behaves like he does. Nonetheless, the way Biden worded the comments hurt some black voters, who have carried the Democratic Party for decades and handed Biden his primary wins this year. Biden did immediately clarify and acknowledge regret for his remarks, saying that he shouldn't have been so cavalier. The phrase "I shouldn't have" is something you’ll never hear come out of Donald Trump's mouth, and that’s important to bear in mind.

or could be shorted to -> Biden didn't say anything wrong, he was just the wrong person to say it.

Yeah, Democrats only back peddle after they've been busted. If Trump said anything like that, you leftists would have hounded him every day about it. With Joe????" Well you know, that's just how Joe is.

Walkers sensitivity to womens issues is commendable.

Planned Parenthood should have a Herschel Walker discount abortion day.

Walker didn’t seem to have an issue with murdering his DNA.

Why would you?

Based on what, one stupid story from an "anonymous" woman who for some strange reason, kept a receipt of an abortion for 13 years? Sounds like some sort of psycho to me.

Yeah, Democrats only back peddle after they've been busted. If Trump said anything like that, you leftists would have hounded him every day about it. With Joe????" Well you know, that's just how Joe is.
Yeah, play the standard republic victim.

Tired ray.

Based on what, one stupid story from an "anonymous" woman who for some strange reason, kept a receipt of an abortion for 13 years? Sounds like some sort of psycho to me.
Yeah, just like Stormy Daniels kept the receipts so the former 1-term fuckup couldn’t deny reality.

That your issue with facts ray.

Yeah, play the standard republic victim.

Tired ray.

Telling the truth isn't victimization. Ten years before Trump started his campaign some loser provided a tape of him saying he grabbed a girls crotch and we didn't hear the end of it until the Commies took leadership of the House. And we still hear it today.

Forum List

Back