Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

As Dana Loesch admitted..

They do not care.

He could be Attila the Hun eating and screwing 8 year olds and they'd vote for him...because ...power
That's not what she said. I'm sure she is as pro life as she has ever been, but, if true, we only have a story of it happening once, and she would hold her nose over his one indiscretion to try to avoid letting Warnock win the seat, who would vote to allow many more abortions.

This is a stance dems would take as well in the same situation.

Last edited:
Then why isn't he honest enough to tell you, and admit to the abortion actually happening?
Because we don't know that it did. In the first part of my post, we don't have any correlation between the payment, or the receipt. She could have easily just asked him for money, and he gave it to her, and he never knew what it was for.

That has to be established first, until then, it's her word against his.

I posted earlier in the thread that perhaps Walker 'evolved' on the issue like Barry Hussein and Hitlery Clinton did on gay marriage. They both opposed it on highly held religious grounds.............until it became a political liability for them.
Evolving is not the same as lying. Walker has been lying, while now admitting to mistakes. He can run forward very well. Looks like he's trying out running backwards now.

Great, you know her name. Can you produce an argument counter to hers?

Because according to Walker, we make mistakes. :laughing0301:
No, I can't. Although she said after Walker was done with her after sex that she couldn't walk for a day or two. I think it was on CNN.

That's not what she said. I'm sure she is as pro life as she has ever been, but, if true, we only have a story of it happening once, and she would hold her nose over his one indiscretion to try to avoid letting Warnock win the seat, who would vote to allow many more abortions.

This is a stance dems would take as well in the same situation.
That's EXACTLY what she said

Because we don't know that it did. In the first part of my post, we don't have any correlation between the payment, or the receipt. She could have easily just asked him for money, and he gave it to her, and he never knew what it was for.

That has to be established first, until then, it's her word against his.
The girlfriend can prove it. I don't see you or Walker debunking her claim. My links are supporting her claim. Do you really think they are going to make that claim in a news article without knowing the details themselves? Not hardly. But please, I love to see folks like you trying to get blood out of a Turnip.

Per MSNBC: Hershel Walker's baby momma speaking out.

ATLANTA (AP) — A woman who said Herschel Walker paid for her 2009 abortion is the mother of one of his children, according to a new report Wednesday, undercutting the Georgia Republican Senate candidate's claims that he didn't know who she was.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
Who cares? Does he have any clue WTF went on in 2009 with some woman he probably never heard of?
His son wasn't talking about "abortion" -- but I like how you are trying to ignore everything the son said.....
If this was Warnock's child coming out and trashing his or her dad -- you would have a totally different kind of energy...the way you folks will suck random dicks as long as Trump tell you to is amazing...

No, I can't. Although she said after Walker was done with her after sex that she couldn't walk for a day or two. I think it was on CNN.
Um, that's it? :laughing0301: We'll, I guess your done for the night huh?

'I Don't Care': Dana Loesch Says The Quiet Part Out Loud On Abortion
By Conover Kennard — October 5, 2022
Conservative women are the worst, and to prove that point, former NRA spokeswitch and radio host Dana Loesch weighed in on Trump-backed Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker's latest scandal, calling the woman he allegedly impregnated a "skank." They never throw names at the men that get women pregnant. It's always the woman's fault. And Loesch is one of the worst conservative women I've ever encountered.

This time, Loesch said the quiet part out loud over a bombshell report of Walker paying a $700 check to his girlfriend in 2009 to pay for an abortion.

"Does this change anything?" Loesch said of Walker's newest scandal, not to be confused with his other eleventy bazillion scandals. "Not a damn thing."
"How many times have I said four very important words? These four words: Winning. Is. A. Virtue," she continued.
The quiet part out loud:
"What I'm about to say is in no means a contradiction or a compromise of a principle. And please keep in mind that I am concerned about one thing, and one thing only at this point. I don't care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate," Loesch said.
"If The Daily Beast's story is true, you're telling me Walker used his money to reportedly pay some skank for an abortion, and Warnock wants to use all of our money to pay a bunch of skanks for abortion," Loesch said.
"I don't know if he did it or not," she added. "I don't even care."
She called Herschel Walker's son a "freak."

His son wasn't talking about "abortion" -- but I like how you are trying to ignore everything the son said.....
If this was Warnock's child coming out and trashing his or her dad -- you would have a totally different kind of energy...the way you folks will suck random dicks as long as Trump tell you to is amazing...
You are spot on. If Trump says it's an apple, but it's really an orange, those dumb mfrs. will call it an apple.

Um, that's it? :laughing0301: We'll, I guess your done for the night huh?
All I know is her name is Christine Balsey Ford and she said she fell in love with Walker when he was a student in her class. She liked to call him her "Mandingo" and pretend they were on a plantation.

'I Don't Care': Dana Loesch Says The Quiet Part Out Loud On Abortion
By Conover Kennard — October 5, 2022
Conservative women are the worst, and to prove that point, former NRA spokeswitch and radio host Dana Loesch weighed in on Trump-backed Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker's latest scandal, calling the woman he allegedly impregnated a "skank." They never throw names at the men that get women pregnant. It's always the woman's fault. And Loesch is one of the worst conservative women I've ever encountered.

This time, Loesch said the quiet part out loud over a bombshell report of Walker paying a $700 check to his girlfriend in 2009 to pay for an abortion.

"Does this change anything?" Loesch said of Walker's newest scandal, not to be confused with his other eleventy bazillion scandals. "Not a damn thing."
"How many times have I said four very important words? These four words: Winning. Is. A. Virtue," she continued.
The quiet part out loud:
"What I'm about to say is in no means a contradiction or a compromise of a principle. And please keep in mind that I am concerned about one thing, and one thing only at this point. I don't care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate," Loesch said.
"If The Daily Beast's story is true, you're telling me Walker used his money to reportedly pay some skank for an abortion, and Warnock wants to use all of our money to pay a bunch of skanks for abortion," Loesch said.
"I don't know if he did it or not," she added. "I don't even care."
She called Herschel Walker's son a "freak."
These folks have no standards, no principles, no morals, no integrity, no honesty, and certainly no self-respect.

All I know is her name is Christine Balsey Ford and she said she fell in love with Walker when he was a student in her class. She liked to call him her "Mandingo" and pretend they were on a plantation.
Once again, you should tell the good folks good night. Are you saying anything worth two shits in a bucket? Hell no.

This would be much more believable if democrats hadn't already done the same thing many times before.
Breaking News: ATLANTA (AP) — A woman who said Herschel Walker paid for her 2009 abortion is the mother of one of his children, according to a new report ...

What I said is exactly what she said. Go back and listen to the clip. You are attempting to make it sound as if she is saying abortion doesn't matter as long as they win, and that's not what she said. Signorile tried to spin that lie on his radio show today. To her abortion does matter, and she is still opposed to it, but one mistake doesn't warrant throwing away a vote for him if it means the alternative is someone who will allow for many more abortions. She never said abortion doesn't matter, she said if true , the fact that he did it doesn't matter, she will still want him to win to avoid the alternative.

Forum List

Back