Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Which is not proof that he paid for an abortion. It's just proof that he gave her a check. If she has evidence that he knew it was for an abortion, or if she has evidence that he told her to get an abortion, that is what we need to see.
Explain how Walker gave her a check, and then claimed he had no idea who he gave a check to.

She was in a years long relation with Walker, including having one of his children, which Walker has admitted to.

WTF did that liar? We don't know if it's true or not. All we said is unlike you Communists, we don't convict people based on a story from an outlet that "claims" she was an anonymous source.
:laughing0301:🤪:spinner::banana2::auiqs.jpg::aargh: If you don't know if it's true or not, how do you know if the poster is a liar?

Explain how Walker gave her a check, and then claimed he had no idea who he gave a check to.

She was in a years long relation with Walker, including having one of his children, which Walker has admitted to.

If he did, then post the evidence to your claim because none of what you said was in the OP or the Sean Hannity interview.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Herschel Walker has claimed he has no idea who this woman could be. Here's why that's surprising.

The woman, ... whose years-long relationship with Walker continued after the abortion, told The Daily Beast that her chief concern with revealing her name was because she is the mother of one of Walker’s own children

I can't get the link to work. It takes you to a page where the editor makes that claim, but the story doesn't open. I just as the words "Exclusive" and that's it.

I can't get the link to work. It takes you to a page where the editor makes that claim, but the story doesn't open. I just as the words "Exclusive" and that's it.
hedailybeast.com/she-had-an-abortion-with-herschel-walker-she-also-had-a-child-with-him Try mine.

Forum List

Back