What are you?

• I am Pro-Life

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I am Anti-Abortion

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I am Pro-choice

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
First of all, show me that person. Where are they?
Anyone that denigrates anyone for a private family decision does not have my respect.
Yes.
I don't know any.
How many denigrate women that have an abortion? Are you against that or are you on the sidelines with pictures of dead babies, yelling at them while they attempt to enter a doctor's office?

You kid yourself.

Every woman who has had an abortion without regret is pro abortion Every woman who has had more than one embraces abortion.

Your splitting hairs is just bogus and unworthy of any respect So what they are being shown for the killers they are? If you're fine with killing the unborn you should grow a thicker skin and man up about how you look in the eyes of those who aren't.

How do you know what "every woman that has had an abortion" feels? Are you psychic?
Who the hell are you to judge a woman that had an abortion for any reason, medical or whatever the reason?
I do not ask for or want your respect. I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead. Why don't you grow some stones and back up YOUR opinions on how YOU feel and what YOU believe instead of playing psychic and telling everyone else what they should do and what they believe? Govern yourself accordingly.

I never told anyone what to do , thats your bull shit game.

Woman are not forced into having abortions, yet alone multiple abortions. Woman that use it as birth control embrace it. They make the choice and if have no regrets the are indeed all for it. Not a difficult concept to understand unless maybe you took a beating upside the head. Which might explain a number of your posts.

You're all for defending the womans right to kill her unborn, good for you. Those showing you the ugly gets your panties all in a bind....you're just a tad scewed up.

Wars have happened during both Democrat and Republican administrations. There is no such thing as being pro-abortion.

No one likes abortions.

What I fail to understand is why you refuse to admit the facts that prove you are incorrect in painting with a broad brush. If no one was pro abortion there would never be a controversy when someone makes an ad that affirms the choice to give birth. I know an ad like the one done by Pam Tebow, yet some people were up in arms.

Just because you are not pro abortion, that does not mean that everyone is not.

I'm not pro-abortion. I don't know ANYONE who is pro-abortion. Many people are pro-choice and against recriminalizing abortion. It's a HUGE difference.

That means someone elses personal moral decision is that persons to make NOT YOURS. You can't even get pregnant, sir.

Last edited:
Anyone that denigrates anyone for a private family decision does not have my respect.
Yes.
I don't know any.
How many denigrate women that have an abortion? Are you against that or are you on the sidelines with pictures of dead babies, yelling at them while they attempt to enter a doctor's office?

Just one?

Women's groups urge CBS to jettison Tim Tebow Super Bowl ad - USATODAY.com

Why get upset about an ad that does nothing more than talk about a woman's choice to have a baby?

Where is there someone that "denigrates a person that chooses not to have an abortion"?

Where? What is the woman's name that was denigrated and who was the person that denigrated?
As usual, you are strong in the Windbag department and seriously lacking in the evidence to back up your claims department.

Nowhere. NOBODY denigrates a woman's right to choose to give birth. Who gets denigrated are women who choose to have abortions.

They get called murderers, whores, godless feminazis, baby killers tc etc etc.

"Rescue Platoon, a story of a future, final war against abortion, was serialized this year on a Web site sponsored by David Leach, whose Iowa-based newsletter, Prayer & Action Weekly News, has supported the pro-violence anti-abortion network. Replete with bombs and murder, the mini-novel tells of a "righteous wrath" to come.
In the end, the "Army of God," amid a bloodbath of epic proportions, gains the final victory. "

Over the last 20 years, anti-abortion terrorists have been responsible for six murders and 15 attempted murders (see Lake of Fire), according to the National Abortion Federation. They have also been behind some 200 bombings and arsons, 72 attempted arsons, 750 death and bomb threats and hundreds of acts of vandalism, intimidation, stalking and burglary.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...all-issues/1998/summer/anti-abortion-violence

I'm sure all you 'right to life' folks abhor this violence. LOL

Last edited:
Just one?

Why get upset about an ad that does nothing more than talk about a woman's choice to have a baby?

From the link:
"An ad that uses sports to divide rather than to unite has no place in the biggest national sports event of the year — an event designed to bring Americans together," said Jehmu Greene, president of the Women's Media Center.

&

"If you're a sports fan, and I am, that's the holiest day of the year," he wrote. "It's not a day to discuss abortion. For it, against it, I don't care what you are. On Super Sunday, I don't care what I am. Feb. 7 is simply not the day to have that discussion."

Just nuts. :cuckoo:

Yes.
I don't know any.

Just one?

Where is there someone that "denigrates a person that chooses not to have an abortion"?

Where? What is the woman's name that was denigrated and who was the person that denigrated?
As usual, you are strong in the Windbag department and seriously lacking in the evidence to back up your claims department.

I see, you do not think comparing a person to Shelley Shannon is denigrating. Maybe you think it is a compliment.

Tell you what, since you just called someone for speaking for all women, even though he did not do that, what right do you have to say that no one is pro abortion? Does it just make you feel morally superior to make blanket claims, and then condemn others for doing the same thing?

The abortion industry is extremely profitable. Claiming that no one is pro abortion simply ignores the fact that you can always find someone who supports making money, even if it means killing people.

Wars have happened during both Democrat and Republican administrations. There is no such thing as being pro-abortion.

No one likes abortions.

What I fail to understand is why you refuse to admit the facts that prove you are incorrect in painting with a broad brush. If no one was pro abortion there would never be a controversy when someone makes an ad that affirms the choice to give birth. I know an ad like the one done by Pam Tebow, yet some people were up in arms.

I'm not pro-abortion. I don't know ANYONE who is pro-abortion. Many people are pro-choice and against recriminalizing abortion. It's a HUGE difference.

That means someone elses personal moral decision is that persons to make NOT YOURS. You can't even get pregnant, sir.

I notice you did not address my point that some people are pro abortion.

I also notice that you are assuming you know what my position is.

Just one?

From the link:
"An ad that uses sports to divide rather than to unite has no place in the biggest national sports event of the year — an event designed to bring Americans together," said Jehmu Greene, president of the Women's Media Center.

&

"If you're a sports fan, and I am, that's the holiest day of the year," he wrote. "It's not a day to discuss abortion. For it, against it, I don't care what you are. On Super Sunday, I don't care what I am. Feb. 7 is simply not the day to have that discussion."

The Family Research Council, a right wing Christian extremist hate group, paid for the Tebow ad and started the whole political controversy on your high 'holy day'. Blame them, not those who reacted to it.

FRC are shit stirrers.

Last edited:
Nowhere. NOBODY denigrates a woman's right to choose to give birth. Who gets denigrated are women who choose to have abortions.

So your bothered that they are called names? Waaaaaaaaa, they may be one or all of the above, deal with it.
"Rescue Platoon, a story of a future, final war against abortion, was serialized this year on a Web site sponsored by David Leach, whose Iowa-based newsletter, Prayer & Action Weekly News, has supported the pro-violence anti-abortion network. Replete with bombs and murder, the mini-novel tells of a "righteous wrath" to come.
In the end, the "Army of God," amid a bloodbath of epic proportions, gains the final victory. "

Over the last 20 years, anti-abortion terrorists have been responsible for six murders and 15 attempted murders (see Lake of Fire), according to the National Abortion Federation. They have also been behind some 200 bombings and arsons, 72 attempted arsons, 750 death and bomb threats and hundreds of acts of vandalism, intimidation, stalking and burglary.
Anti-Abortion Violence | Southern Poverty Law Center

So now your a psychic? Very good, you know we do.

You're anti-abortion. No one is PRO-abortion. Pro-choice. That means Pam Tebow can have whatever babies she wants and someone else can have an abortion.

Just one?

From the link:

&

The Family Research Council, a right wing Christian extremist hate group, paid for the Tebow ad and started the whole political controversy on your high 'holy day'. Blame them, not those who reacted to it.

FRC are shit stirrers.

Reading comprehension is not your friend, Sky. Try again?

So your bothered that they are called names? Waaaaaaaaa, they may be one or all of the above, deal with it.

Anti-Abortion Violence | Southern Poverty Law Center

So now your a psychic? Very good, you know we do.

Right. I'm sure you're a regular Gandhi. Some people think if women die during an illegal abortion they deserve it.

Last edited:
From the link:

&

FRC are shit stirrers.

Try again?

The Family Research Council, a right wing Christian extremist hate group, paid for the Tebow ad and started the whole political controversy on the sports fans 'holy day'. Why don't YOU blame them, not those who reacted to it.

You're anti-abortion. No one is PRO-abortion. Pro-choice. That means Pam Tebow can have whatever babies she wants and someone else can have an abortion.

Why compare her to anti abortion terrorists?

You kid yourself.

Every woman who has had an abortion without regret is pro abortion Every woman who has had more than one embraces abortion.

Your splitting hairs is just bogus and unworthy of any respect So what they are being shown for the killers they are? If you're fine with killing the unborn you should grow a thicker skin and man up about how you look in the eyes of those who aren't.

How do you know what "every woman that has had an abortion" feels? Are you psychic?
Who the hell are you to judge a woman that had an abortion for any reason, medical or whatever the reason?
I do not ask for or want your respect. I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead. Why don't you grow some stones and back up YOUR opinions on how YOU feel and what YOU believe instead of playing psychic and telling everyone else what they should do and what they believe? Govern yourself accordingly.

Woman are not forced into having abortions, yet alone multiple abortions. Woman that use it as birth control embrace it. They make the choice and if have no regrets the are indeed all for it. Not a difficult concept to understand unless maybe you took a beating upside the head. Which might explain a number of your posts.

You're all for defending the womans right to kill her unborn, good for you. Those showing you the ugly gets your panties all in a bind....you're just a tad scewed up.

You just did it again. Told me what I am for but fail to tell us what you are for.
All the while claiming that "I never told anyone what to do".
YOU want big government deciding who gets an abortion and who is prosecuted for it, not me.
I know you are not too swift so I will tell you again: I OPPOSE ABORTION.
But I also oppose the power of GOVERNMENT deciding who gets prosecuted and who doesn't. My 31 years investigating over 5000 criminal cases knows how THE LAW works.
You are naive. As I stated earlier, overturn Roe v. Wade today and the states will decide it and what we will have are poor women in states banning it having unwanted children they do not want and will not raise them properly. I despise those women but facts are facts.
Wealthy women will still have abortions in ALL states as there will never be a shortage of willing doctors to claim, with little or NO medical evidence, "IT WAS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE MOTHER."
Real world Moe.

Why compare her to anti abortion terrorists?

I'm not. Read my words: Pam Tebow can have whatever babies she wants and someone else can have an abortion

You just did it again. Told me what I am for but fail to tell us what you are for.
YOU want big government deciding who gets an abortion and who is prosecuted for it, not me.
But I also oppose the power of GOVERNMENT deciding who gets prosecuted and who doesn't. My 31 years investigating over 5000 criminal cases knows how THE LAW works.
You are naive. As I stated earlier, overturn Roe v. Wade today and the states will decide it and what we will have are poor women in states banning it having unwanted children they do not want and will not raise them properly. I despise those women but facts are facts.
Wealthy women will still have abortions in ALL states as there will never be a shortage of willing doctors to claim, with little or NO medical evidence, "IT WAS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE MOTHER."
Real world Moe.
So you're not pro abortion rights? Kewl. I thought you simply didn't want their feelings hurt

If you don't know what I think you're really dim

Real world Moe.
So you're not pro abortion rights? Kewl. I thought you simply didn't want their feelings hurt

If you don't know what I think you're really dim

I am anti government meddling in the health care decisions of Americans, selective prosecution and the power of big government.
That is what conservatives do. Please join us.

Wow. I can honestly say I've never in my entire life heard conservatives be accused of big gov't.

Lol...the left again shows it's schizophrenic tendencies, i.e., fluid and subjective reality.

Wow. I can honestly say I've never in my entire life heard conservatives be accused of big gov't.

Lol...the left again shows it's schizophrenic tendencies, i.e., fluid and subjective reality.

I have a brother with schizophrenia. Viet Nam veteran 1966-1968, 3 tours combat. Enough fruit salad on his chest to blind you. Enlisted man. His schizophrenia hit him later in life than normal, at around age 25. We lived in Raleigh, NC in 1966 and he graduated in May 1966 from Enloe High School. Couldn't tell you how many of his friends we attended funerals for and I see many that were seriously wounded on a regular basis.
You laugh before you used the word and paint it in a negative way. People can not help it if they have the disease of schizophrenia.
You have no decency or respect and are a selfish individual. Someone like you that supposedly has a public job working with families and children SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
You don't care or know any better or both because you are an angry and bitter person.

Forum List

Back