🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Did anyone think that the Muslims and their fellow travelers could keep their protests peaceful? Where are all the protests around the world when Muslims kill other Muslims in humongous numbers?

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America
By Raphael Poch July 25, 2014

Pro-Palestinian protesters the world over have turned violent and begun physically assaulting, committing property damage, and theft in certain instances, all in the name of “Palestine”. Often the response from local police is too little and too late to protect the well-being of bystanders or people who show up in support of Israel during dual or counter protests.

In a response to two recent protests that turned violent in Canada, one in Toronto the other in Calgary, one TV interviewer, from Sun News said; “This is not even about Israel and Gaza. This is about the right to peacefully protest, and for the police to do their job properly, and not become political.”

Continue reading at:

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America | Breaking Israel News

Did anyone think that the Muslims and their fellow travelers could keep their protests peaceful? Where are all the protests around the world when Muslims kill other Muslims in humongous numbers?

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America
By Raphael Poch July 25, 2014

Pro-Palestinian protesters the world over have turned violent and begun physically assaulting, committing property damage, and theft in certain instances, all in the name of “Palestine”. Often the response from local police is too little and too late to protect the well-being of bystanders or people who show up in support of Israel during dual or counter protests.

In a response to two recent protests that turned violent in Canada, one in Toronto the other in Calgary, one TV interviewer, from Sun News said; “This is not even about Israel and Gaza. This is about the right to peacefully protest, and for the police to do their job properly, and not become political.”

Continue reading at:

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America | Breaking Israel News

sally----my advice is that when presenting to a mixed audience----do not cite ISRAEL NEWS----
I am not suggesting that ummah violence is not a fact------it certainly is----but "they" do not
accept information from DA JOOOOOS.

My prediction is as follows "YOU AIN't SEEN NUTTHIN' YET"---------the ummah is growing
more and more audacious-------and confident that they can EMULATE AL NABI with
'success' They are in GLORIOUS CALIPHATE MODE-------it is going to be bloody----but
eventually it will end. It will not end well------but it will end.

Pro-Palestinian Group To Apologize For Violence At Calgary Rally (VIDEO)

There were skirmishes between the pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian protesters - sounds like both sides were involved. At least one side is apologizing for getting out of hand.

I don't get what "Muslims" have to do with it as there are Palistinian Christians as well and this isn't a protest about religion but about a CONFLICT over territory and national ambitions. But count on Sally to make it all about Muslims.:eusa_angel:

There were skirmishes between the pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian protesters - sounds like both sides were involved. At least one side is apologizing for getting out of hand.

I don't get what "Muslims" have to do with it as there are Palistinian Christians as well and this isn't a protest about religion but about a CONFLICT over territory and national ambitions. But count on Sally to make it all about Muslims.:eusa_angel:

It is obvious that coyote has never been to a demonstration which involved----both jews and
muslims. I cannot say I participated-----but I have witnessed them------I have never seen a jew
get into violence during a demonstration in the USA ------but I have seen violence and shitty behavior

Sally, do you have any real unbiased news sources? Do you know what that would even look like?

News is reported by reporters------reporters are human beings------all human beings are biased----to you
have any brains?

Sally, do you have any real unbiased news sources? Do you know what that would even look like?

News is reported by reporters------reporters are human beings------all human beings are biased----to you
have any brains?

There was no reporting in the link. It's clearly propaganda. Sally has a habit of posting propaganda as news.

I'll tell you what. Since you appear to be rooting for the terrorists if you can say that I am in the habit of posting propaganda as news, why don't you go join your friends in one of their protests. You can become as violent as those protesting all over Europe. Or you, yourself, can lead a protest in Canada if you feel like a little travel. Remember to shout DEATH TO THE JEWS.

Count on Coyote to overlook all those violent demonstrations her Muslim friends are doing all over Europe. We all have to be blind not to realize what is going on, but Coyote wishes us to actually not notice what her new friends are doing. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Coyote ever get on this forum to report on what her friends are doing to innocent Christians and Muslims in the various Middle East countries. Of course, we don't because it would take over from the posters who are constantly bashing the Jews and/or Israel.

have any brains?

There was no reporting in the link. It's clearly propaganda. Sally has a habit of posting propaganda as news.

I'll tell you what. Since you appear to be rooting for the terrorists if you can say that I am in the habit of posting propaganda as news, why don't you go join your friends in one of their protests. You can become as violent as those protesting all over Europe. Or you, yourself, can lead a protest in Canada if you feel like a little travel. Remember to shout DEATH TO THE JEWS.
Just stick to verifiable facts. The police in Calgary havent seen fit to charge anyone with anything, and they certainly havent cleared anyone. Until then you can say there were some scuffles, but that's all.
You cant assign blame.
But keep to your propaganda. God forbid you have to face reality

Count on Coyote to overlook all those violent demonstrations her Muslim friends are doing all over Europe. We all have to be blind not to realize what is going on, but Coyote wishes us to actually not notice what her new friends are doing. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Coyote ever get on this Cforum to report on what her friends are doing to innocent Christians and Muslims in the various Middle East countries. Of course, we don't because it would take over from the posters who are constantly bashing the Jews and/or Israel.

fret not sally----the filth that coyote trivializes will FLOAT up to the surface of the caliphate cesspit---there are virtually no jews left in Syria or Iraq or Yemen but there are Christians in Iraq and Syria.
As to the internecine ummah filth----no one cares

Count on Coyote to overlook all those violent demonstrations her Muslim friends are doing all over Europe. We all have to be blind not to realize what is going on, but Coyote wishes us to actually not notice what her new friends are doing. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Coyote ever get on this forum to report on what her friends are doing to innocent Christians and Muslims in the various Middle East countries. Of course, we don't because it would take over from the posters who are constantly bashing the Jews and/or Israel.

Count on Sally to ignore reality.

Meanwhile...can Sally show her readers where I'm "constantly bashing Jews"...of course not, because Sally operates from a set script set out in index cards. That script mandates that anyone who is in any way supportive of Palestinians, Muslims or critical of Israel is "constantly bashing Jews and/or Israel". It's kind of a mix and match scenario which, over time wears thin because it never changes. We know exactly how she will respond and we know that those responses will, 99% of the time indicate that she hasn't even read the post she is responding to.

So, at the risk of being repetitive - let me reiterate the post Sally thinks she is answering but in reality is incapable of actually reading for some odd reason.

The Pro-Palestinian protests are less about religion then they are about what Israel is doing in Gaza now and, in a broader sense - rights, justice, and nationalistic aims. Can you accept it's not always a "muslim" thing? Or is this going right over your head?

Here's another thought Sally. The issues surrounding Israel and the Palestinians are very very heated, passionate and often perceived in black and white - when the two factions are protesting in the same area, clashes are going to break out. It's not too different when you see pro-life and pro-choice protesters in the same area - clashes break out. And, by the way - they aren't Muslim.

have any brains?

Why would he want to do that Sally?

Since when is supporting the Palestinian right for self-determination "rooting for terrorists"?

Since when is supporting the Palestinian right for self-determination "rooting for terrorists"?

Do you really think that the Muslims in Canada are any different from those in Europe who are yelling DEATH TO THE JEWS, JEWS TO THE GAS CHAMBERS? Maybe you can set up a protest in the city where you live so make you feel at one with your friends. After all, like they are doing, you seem to ignore what the Muslims are doing to others in the rest of the Middle East.

Do you really think that the Muslims in Canada are any different from those in Europe who are yelling DEATH TO THE JEWS, JEWS TO THE GAS CHAMBERS?

Yes. Perhaps you should expand your reading list a bit.

Maybe you can set up a protest in the city where you live so make you feel at one with your friends.

Why? What does that have to do with the topic?

After all, like they are doing, you seem to ignore what the Muslims are doing to others in the rest of the Middle East.

According to who?

Why is it okay for you to hate people based on their religion, Sally?

Don't be a fool. If I hated people for their religion, would I be concerned and contribute to relief organization to help Muslims in need in countries such as Iraq and Syria. Just what have you done for these unfortunate people? So now that you slithered over to the Middle East forum, are you going to give us some news about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East since there are many countries there, as you no doubt know? Anything going on in Yemen today, for instance? How about, Syria or Iraq?

Forum List

Back