Zone1 Probably the biggest Karen ever. Democrat Karen Bass on the Floyd Protests/ riots

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Karen Bass- “in the white majority communities. The cops are there to serve and protect. And in black majority communities they are warriors”

“ systemic racism against blacks”

“People of color are mistreated”

No KAREN .. police officers are white people. They are Black people and they’re doing a great job in the black majority and white majority communities. When a police officer is dealing with anybody anywhere in America at a moments notice that person could turn a gun on the cop. Thats the country we live in America where drug dealers have high-powered weapons.

Do you want to see a bad place go to country like Egypt where their cops take bribes. Leadership from Democrats in 2020 was like a gut punch to people with common sense. It was around this time when I myself broke away from the Democratic Party because of their heinous leader ship and support for BLM terrorism.

What KAREN says is All completely made up and manufactured. It’s despicable leadership. We will never forget this racism by bass and the Democrat left in 2020 which continues to this day. We the American patriots black-and-white will never forget it. Look at all of those zombies in the picture standing for George Floyd a man who held a gun to a pregnant ladys stomach. With their BLM signs. Eventually, that protest turned into a riot and people went nuts, destroying cars attacking people. Total chaos. The country will never forget…. Yet the politicians are trying to make us forget that terrorism from 2020 by the left.

Last edited:
I mean, look at those images. Sheer terrorism. And it occurred hundreds of times over in the summer of 2020. And yet the brainwashed drug addicted zombies of the left today Continue to talk about “Donald Trump this Donald Trump that, January 6 this January 6 that. White privilege. Trump supporters are racist.”

How could anyone vote for Democrats after the summer of 2020.

It’s a really unfortunate thing in this country that the BLM politicians have brainwashed their supporters to think it’s normal and healthy to say that white people are privileged or that cops are systemically racist. Talking like that is a horrible thing to do. And it is a form of hatred. Seriously the left wing needs help. They need to be brought to Justice for their terror in 2020.

Hope that the Republicans actually do something about this and set up a committee to investigate the BLM terrorism. It was 1000 times worse than January 6.

Last edited:
Radical Lefties in this country should never be given a position on any police force. Now we have radical left-wingers who want to have people oversee the police departments in a way that’s never been done. People who have no idea what it’s like to be a cop. People who are so ignorant that they don’t understand that a police officer’s life is danger every day they go to work.

Karen Bass- “in the white majority communities. The cops are there to serve and protect. And in black majority communities they are warriors”

“ systemic racism against blacks”

“People of color are mistreated”

No KAREN .. police officers are white people. They are Black people and they’re doing a great job in the black majority and white majority communities. When a police officer is dealing with anybody anywhere in America at a moments notice that person could turn a gun on the cop. Thats the country we live in America where drug dealers have high-powered weapons.

Do you want to see a bad place go to country like Egypt where their cops take bribes. Leadership from Democrats in 2020 was like a gut punch to people with common sense. It was around this time when I myself broke away from the Democratic Party because of their heinous leader ship and support for BLM terrorism.

What KAREN says is All completely made up and manufactured. It’s despicable leadership. We will never forget this racism by bass and the Democrat left in 2020 which continues to this day. We the American patriots black-and-white will never forget it. Look at all of those zombies in the picture standing for George Floyd a man who held a gun to a pregnant ladys stomach. With their BLM signs. Eventually, that protest turned into a riot and people went nuts, destroying cars attacking people. Total chaos. The country will never forget…. Yet the politicians are trying to make us forget that terrorism from 2020 by the left.

Im going fishing tommorow but thats a Bass someone needs to put a hook into.

IMG_2968.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg

I’m quite surprised this video has not been taken down by YouTube. Almost 6,000,000 views and the comment sections are flooded with common sense Americans calling out bass for her terrible leadership. Along with the hypocrisy of the left wing during the coronavirus lockdowns look at all those lefties so close together. It’s laughable as much as it is pitiful.

Im going fishing tommorow but thats a Bass someone needs to put a hook into.
Enjoy it, my friend. I don’t have much planned for tomorrow, but looking forward to my poker game on Sunday.

I did a few fishing trips when I was younger. It was a relaxing thing. I kind of miss it. The feeling of having that fish on the hook.

IMG_2971.jpeg
IMG_2970.jpeg
IMG_2969.jpeg

Blm criminals did this^ all over the country for countless nights on end in 2020. Imagine if Trump supporters were doing that. So look at all the Karen’s like Karen Bass and her despicable leadership. How is she even in any position of power?? Maybe she cheated. Can’t imagine that most Americans black-and-white would support BLM politicians.

Garcetti and Bass must be investigated for their contributions to leftist crime in this country. Do you know how they responded to the racist BLM organization in 2020.

“ the peaceful BLM protests”
“The good message of blm”
“We stand with the protesters”

Whoa what … wait a second the message of BLM is one of racism and hatred. It’s a organization that hates police officers. They’ve also stolen money from their donors. They don’t care about poor Black people. How in the world can a mayor of Los Angeles, and a California congresswoman not standby The black-and-white police officers of their state? How are they in any positions of power today? It’s disgraceful.

IMG_2972.jpeg

1723867995866.jpeg

Those two politicians pictured above should never have any position of power in America. They present horrendous leader ship.

Nobody in America should ever forget the terrorism that the left wing gave us in 2020. And the sheer hypocrisy of our media. These folks need to be held accountable.

View attachment 996949View attachment 996950View attachment 996951

Blm criminals did this^ all over the country for countless nights on end in 2020. Imagine if Trump supporters were doing that. So look at all the Karen’s like Karen Bass and her despicable leadership. How is she even in any position of power?? Maybe she cheated. Can’t imagine that most Americans black-and-white would support BLM politicians.

When the media covers for them, they can get easily re elected. sadly.

Forum List

Back