Problem solved. We can stop worrying about Trump!

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

And we know that these guys have never been wrong, right? Christians always know what they are talking about. Here's what the Christian number cruncher has to say:

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.
25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
So, there you go. It's lights out as of Sept. 23rd. So, go have fun, celebrate. Trump isn't gonna be able to cause any more problems! Yay us!!!

Lol IKR? People are always making crazy predictions. I figured my house would be beach front property by now :/

They bible says a world without end. So the guy's whole point is moot.

Hogwash....

Mark 13:32

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

And, yet, over 2 million views. I'm not kidding. That's the reach this...I don't know whether to call him a nutcake, or a charlatan. I mean, I don't know if he actually believes this bullshit, or if he's just trying to sell books. either way, 2 fucking million views!

Just to be clear, Nibiru doesn't exist, either as a rogue planet or a brown dwarf. NASA astronomer David Morrison explained this in a video that, unfortunately, has received far fewer views (only about 12,000) than the doomsday video (more than 2 million).

How fucking disturbing is that?!?!

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

And we know that these guys have never been wrong, right? Christians always know what they are talking about. Here's what the Christian number cruncher has to say:

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.
25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
So, there you go. It's lights out as of Sept. 23rd. So, go have fun, celebrate. Trump isn't gonna be able to cause any more problems! Yay us!!!

It's ending again? Didn't the world end in 2012 because of the Mayan calendar? There are countless of these 'Christian world ending' scenarios and dates going way back in history. Christians in the 1st century thought the end of the world was imminent then as well.

Trump doing his best Mussolini impression at the UN would give someone a reason to think the end is nigh, but it isn't. Funny though how these 'prophets' always see something that will never happen and when it doesn't they say "well my calculations were off, it is really December 4, 2028 that we have to worry about!"

Comical.

When did we start worrying about Trump?

He beat hitlery, that's where the problem was solved.

And, yet, over 2 million views. I'm not kidding. That's the reach this...I don't know whether to call him a nutcake, or a charlatan. I mean, I don't know if he actually believes this bullshit, or if he's just trying to sell books. either way, 2 fucking million views!

Just to be clear, Nibiru doesn't exist, either as a rogue planet or a brown dwarf. NASA astronomer David Morrison explained this in a video that, unfortunately, has received far fewer views (only about 12,000) than the doomsday video (more than 2 million).

How fucking disturbing is that?!?!
Well there is a place for everybody even nutjobs have a place. Besides could be a message that many may need to hear. Who knows maybe on that particular day millions will get a shot of the holy spirit waking them up. Then what will you do? You will have 2 million more people you can try to question on how to prove that God is real to you.

Last edited:
The liberals world has been coming to an end for the last eight months

20046632_846307292184223_2364923991587654925_n.jpg

If I wake up on September 24th and the world is still here then I am going to be fuming mad!

In 2012 I was ready for the end of the world and then 2013 happen, so don't play with me damn it man!!!

Ya I mean remember all those predictions about climate change, No snow by 2015 and stronger and more frequent storms as well as Much higher temperatures. Some crack pot makes a prediction and depending on his base he is believed or not.

I don't know why they keep trying this. Jesus Himself said no one would know when. So no, Biblical prophecy does NOT say the world will end on the 23rd, or whatever the thread title is trying to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawking is an atheist, and Christian numerology is a contradiction in terms. Instead of forgetting the plague of DJT, I will just laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back