Problem solved. We can stop worrying about Trump!

Nope, not allowed. Total War: Warhammer II releases on September 28th. I forbid the world from ending until I can savor victory with my army under the banner of the rightful Phoenix King!

HEvDE.jpg

"If they shall not bow to me, the rightful ruler of Ulthuan, then I shall see each tower crumble and every soul scourged in pain until they beg for my rule." —Malekith, Witch King of Naggaroth

They bible says a world without end. So the guy's whole point is moot.
And, yet, over 2 million views. I'm not kidding. That's the reach this...I don't know whether to call him a nutcake, or a charlatan. I mean, I don't know if he actually believes this bullshit, or if he's just trying to sell books. either way, 2 fucking million views!

Just to be clear, Nibiru doesn't exist, either as a rogue planet or a brown dwarf. NASA astronomer David Morrison explained this in a video that, unfortunately, has received far fewer views (only about 12,000) than the doomsday video (more than 2 million).

How fucking disturbing is that?!?!
Including your view, which according to you means you believe it.

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

And we know that these guys have never been wrong, right? Christians always know what they are talking about. Here's what the Christian number cruncher has to say:

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.
25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
So, there you go. It's lights out as of Sept. 23rd. So, go have fun, celebrate. Trump isn't gonna be able to cause any more problems! Yay us!!!
Ya I mean remember all those predictions about climate change, No snow by 2015 and stronger and more frequent storms as well as Much higher temperatures. Some crack pot makes a prediction and depending on his base he is believed or not.
Have you been watching the Atlantic this year? Just curious...

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

And we know that these guys have never been wrong, right? Christians always know what they are talking about. Here's what the Christian number cruncher has to say:

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.
25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
So, there you go. It's lights out as of Sept. 23rd. So, go have fun, celebrate. Trump isn't gonna be able to cause any more problems! Yay us!!!

Hawking is an atheist, and Christian numerology is a contradiction in terms. Instead of forgetting the plague of DJT, I will just laugh:

hqdefault.jpg
I would expect you to do nothing less. The thread title was rather meant to be sarcastic...

Nope, not allowed. Total War: Warhammer II releases on September 28th. I forbid the world from ending until I can savor victory with my army under the banner of the rightful Phoenix King!

HEvDE.jpg

"If they shall not bow to me, the rightful ruler of Ulthuan, then I shall see each tower crumble and every soul scourged in pain until they beg for my rule." —Malekith, Witch King of Naggaroth
Okay. I think this is the best response I've heard yet.

And, yet, over 2 million views. I'm not kidding. That's the reach this...I don't know whether to call him a nutcake, or a charlatan. I mean, I don't know if he actually believes this bullshit, or if he's just trying to sell books. either way, 2 fucking million views!

Just to be clear, Nibiru doesn't exist, either as a rogue planet or a brown dwarf. NASA astronomer David Morrison explained this in a video that, unfortunately, has received far fewer views (only about 12,000) than the doomsday video (more than 2 million).

Actually, I didn't actually view the video. I was just sharing the news story I read. Although I suppose I do see your point; just because a fuck ton saw it, doesn't mean they all bought it. However, I would counter with the question, "Just how many of them did, do you think?" Rather sobering thought, no?

Actually, I didn't actually view the video. I was just sharing the news story I read. Although I suppose I do see your point; just because a fuck ton saw it, doesn't mean they all bought it. However, I would counter with the question, "Just how many of them did, do you think?" Rather sobering thought, no?
About 5.

See anyone in the world selling all they own and preparing?

About 5.

See anyone in the world selling all they own and preparing?

Nope.

upload_2017-9-19_17-56-45.png

Another twisted line of bs fed to those who hate religion just as they hate AMerica.............fill your heads with bs lies, make you think it's a Christian thing when really here's a Christian site that says what BS SEPT. 23 rd is.

Addressing the Sept 23rd hysteria – What it is and is not!

(By Ricky Scaparo) In this message, we discuss the hype and hysteria regarding this Saturday, September 23rd and what is being said that will take place on this date, including wild and crazy conspiracy theories from a rogue planet destroying the Earth to the beginning of the 7 Year Tribulation of the Bible. In this segment, we will open our Bibles and give you what the Word of God says regarding this subject! For the entire message, watch the video below:

On the flip side of it all those who pay attention, we are seeing massive flooding going on all around the world.
Huge quakes all over the world.
Volcanoes awakening that haven't been active for centuries like right now one is going on in Italy.

Florida is seeing numerous sink holes swallowing up homes,
Russia has a lot of issues taking place as well.

There has even been a few meteorites that have hit in the past week or so.

HEvDE.jpg

Okay. I think this is the best response I've heard yet.

:D

I've been playing warhammer since the 80s.

Ya I mean remember all those predictions about climate change, No snow by 2015 and stronger and more frequent storms as well as Much higher temperatures. Some crack pot makes a prediction and depending on his base he is believed or not.
Ya the season is over in November and we have had exactly 2 Hurricanes hit the States. Further before that it has been what 12 years since a Hurricane hit the States. More of that one disaster and you cry wolf stuff I see.

Ya the season is over in November and we have had exactly 2 Hurricanes hit the States. Further before that it has been what 12 years since a Hurricane hit the States. More of that one disaster and you cry wolf stuff I see.
It's not about how many hit us. It is about the ever increasing numbers. This is the problem with Americans. You all think, "Hey. If it didn't affect me, personally, it didn't happen, or doesn't matter. Then, by the time it is affecting you personally, Florida's under water, and half of California has fallen into the ocean, and there ain't shit you can do about it.

It's not about how many hit us. It is about the ever increasing numbers. This is the problem with Americans. You all think, "Hey. If it didn't affect me, personally, it didn't happen, or doesn't matter. Then, by the time it is affecting you personally, Florida's under water, and half of California has fallen into the ocean, and there ain't shit you can do about it.

There ain't shit you can do about it anyway! So why worry?

Your doomsday crap has not materialized in the last 30 years even though you keep preaching it. And it won't materialize now either. Instead of MORE storms we had less, instead of Bigger Hurricanes and storms we had smaller ones that never made landfall. Again for the slow and stupid 12 YEARS of no hurricane hitting the US even though you lot insisted they would be bigger and more frequent. And this year we have had JUST 2 so far and the season is almost over. Preach all you want but understand sane people are not listening anymore.

Forum List

Back