Problems with Ex Nihilo Creation

I don't know about you but I've was reincarnated and know of two lives in previous Earthly visits...I also prognosticated my future in dreams as a child...
I know there are forces out there that humans do not understand because we have not a mind to do as such with..Some have but only a tiny fraction of all humans that have made footprints on this planet...That is why I am one warped individual and think differently than the masses..Hell, my irises are perfectly the same distance from my nose, which is rare...
Now, enough about me, let us return to our poop throwing contest...
You are warped because of the choice you made. To see it any other way is to transfer control.

There are forces that humans do not fully understand but that doesn't mean insight cannot be gained from studying what has been created.
No, I am warped because of my experiences with extrasensory capabilities. The facade the society creates is a mere figment of their imagination to placate human anxiety.

Who said something came from nothing?

The laws of nature are something, right?

Something came from the laws of nature.
That is a human perception of the laws of nature, not one of a God.
That is your perception. Not mine.

My perception is that everything which has unfolded since the beginning of space and time leaves no doubt in my mind that rather than being a late outgrowth in the evolution of space and time, mind has always existed as the source or matrix of physical stuff.

I don't see how it can be any other way.
Even during sex...
I think there are at least two ladies in Texas who would agree that at least when it comes to you that nothing came from nothing with regards to sex.
Tell that to Jesus, he never got laid...
How do you know that?

I don't know about you but I've was reincarnated and know of two lives in previous Earthly visits...I also prognosticated my future in dreams as a child...
I know there are forces out there that humans do not understand because we have not a mind to do as such with..Some have but only a tiny fraction of all humans that have made footprints on this planet...That is why I am one warped individual and think differently than the masses..Hell, my irises are perfectly the same distance from my nose, which is rare...
You are warped because of the choice you made. To see it any other way is to transfer control.

There are forces that humans do not fully understand but that doesn't mean insight cannot be gained from studying what has been created.
No, I am warped because of my experiences with extrasensory capabilities. The facade the society creates is a mere figment of their imagination to placate human anxiety.
No. Your escape of reality through drugs is that.

That is a human perception of the laws of nature, not one of a God.

My perception is that everything which has unfolded since the beginning of space and time leaves no doubt in my mind that rather than being a late outgrowth in the evolution of space and time, mind has always existed as the source or matrix of physical stuff.

Even during sex...
I think there are at least two ladies in Texas who would agree that at least when it comes to you that nothing came from nothing with regards to sex.
How do you know that?
He told me..

Even during sex...
How do you know that?
He told me..
Ah, that would explain it!
By the way, please say hello for me if there's a next conversation.

No. Your escape of reality through drugs is that.
I already had this knowledge before I ever took a hit from a joint or did any drug..I started smoking after seeing death come to the place I and my sister worked(we ditched work at the last moment to see Aerosmith). And the entire crew at the Sirloin Stockade in OKC was herded into the walk-in and killed by a robber named Roger Stafford. I shall never forget his name and the external urge to not go to work.

Even during sex...
How do you know that?
He told me..
There always can be. God did tell me to knock off the Jesus jabs.

Is 'God' a thing?
For any given thing there is a final state of fact. Once discovered it will be known that it was always that way and will always be that way. In other words, it is eternal and unchanging.

We call the final state of fact objective truth. Objective truth is reality. Reality is existence.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging.

Ergo, the first cause is the final state of fact, the first cause is objective truth, the first cause is reality, the first cause is existence. This I know this to be God.

This is ding's proof of God's existence.

How do you know that?
He told me..
Much of the Bible would indicate a net lack of humor on the 'Big Guy's' part. Prudent to take the advice, though, I suppose.

And what is the problem - or do you really think someone will watch now all this videos? I don't see a contradiction to the belief "god made everything out of nothing".

Do you think anyone watches any of the videos YOU post after every comment? :lol:

I think you never will understand anything what I say. And it's not your decision what others understand and are doing or not doing. In his case he had a question. But this question was in all this videos. Everyone who likes to give him a serious answer has to take a look at 16 video. This needs a minimum of three hours - maybe much more, perhaps 4 or 5 hours.

Last edited:
'God' is no 'thing'. Even science says the universe is one, and not many 'things'.
No thing could easily have come from No Thing.

So basically everything God created was good. Which makes sense because things like evil, darkness and cold or not extant. They don't exist on their own. They exist as the absence of something else. Cold is the absence of heat. Darkness is the absence of light. And evil is the absence of good.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

And what is the problem - or do you really think someone will watch now all this videos? I don't see a contradiction to the belief "god made everything out of nothing".

Do you think anyone watches any of the videos YOU post after every comment? :lol:

I think you never will understand anything what I say. And it's not your decision what others understand and are doing or not doing. In his case he had a question. But this question was in all this videos. Everyone who likes to give him a serious answer has to take a look at 16 video. This needs a minimum of three hours - maybe much more, perhaps 4 or 5 hours.

So how many thousands of hours of videos have you posted? Pot. Kettle. Black.

How do you know that?
He told me..
Much of the Bible would indicate a net lack of humor on the 'Big Guy's' part. Prudent to take the advice, though, I suppose.
You should read his response to David and Job. Quality humor.

How do you know that?
He told me..
I will when given it directly, until then it second-hand news..

Forum List

Back