Procession Honoring Virgin Mary Considered “Provocation,” Attacked by Muslims in Italy

The fact that they had the balls to do something like this proves they deserved to be squashed like the cock roaches they are.

So are you suggesting that kids who disrespect others be killed?
Suicide bombers in training. What difference does it make if they die now or they die later other than the numbers of their victims.

I see. So you're a proponent of preventive genocide then?

The only way to make a PLAN ----regarding a problem is by identifying the PROBLEM. The islamo Nazi pigs of the world prefer the problem to
remain unidentified, trivialized and unaddressed. I read the islamo Nazi propaganda
that was written in the 1930s------when I was a child-----circa 1960. It fascinated me-----it was all about "ZIONIST WAR MONGERS" -----I was so confused by the notion of people trivializing ADOLF (whom I knew as something like MING--evil emperor of mars) ------that I asked my mother----"when did you know"?? She recounted an incident that she experienced in 1936-----she was 16 years old (for the record---she is still alive and kicking ---95 and probably could tell me the same story today----no dementia in my family) ---to be brief----the story was all about ----a movie theater
showing of adolf in a parade and doing a speech----ie a newsreel------the bottom line being EVERYONE KNEW-----but the islamo Nazi scum called it ZIONIST WAR MONGERING------just like they do today. The islamo Nazi scum still dance on piles of dead babies ---something like roman ladies munching roasted chickpeas whilst enjoying the sight of persons being eaten by lions. Some things never change. The good news is that the children of those chickpea munching roman ladies DO KNOW HOW TO ACT against filth-----sometimes

This is typical of children. The Islamic State and Al Qaeda always gain new recruits because of this: because of adults who like to be children.

It does not change the fact that Christianity is very provoking, shamelessly displaying images of Mary or her son (peace on them), that have nothing to do with the truth, with reality.

So what if they do? It's their community. If a community has multiple religious groups, they need to learn to tolerate and respect each other.

You expect Muslims to tolerate anybody who doesn't accept their cult?

Does the word naive mean anything to you?

This is typical of children. The Islamic State and Al Qaeda always gain new recruits because of this: because of adults who like to be children.

It does not change the fact that Christianity is very provoking, shamelessly displaying images of Mary or her son (peace on them), that have nothing to do with the truth, with reality.

So what if they do? It's their community. If a community has multiple religious groups, they need to learn to tolerate and respect each other.

If they didn't all other religions in the Middle East, parts of Europe, and Africa would have been eradicated centuries ago. Does history mean anything to you?

The fact that they had the balls to do something like this proves they deserved to be squashed like the cock roaches they are.

So are you suggesting that kids who disrespect others be killed?
Suicide bombers in training. What difference does it make if they die now or they die later other than the numbers of their victims.

I see. So you're a proponent of preventive genocide then?

The only way to make a PLAN ----regarding a problem is by identifying the PROBLEM. The islamo Nazi pigs of the world prefer the problem to
remain unidentified, trivialized and unaddressed. I read the islamo Nazi propaganda
that was written in the 1930s------when I was a child-----circa 1960. It fascinated me-----it was all about "ZIONIST WAR MONGERS" -----I was so confused by the notion of people trivializing ADOLF (whom I knew as something like MING--evil emperor of mars) ------that I asked my mother----"when did you know"?? She recounted an incident that she experienced in 1936-----she was 16 years old (for the record---she is still alive and kicking ---95 and probably could tell me the same story today----no dementia in my family) ---to be brief----the story was all about ----a movie theater
showing of adolf in a parade and doing a speech----ie a newsreel------the bottom line being EVERYONE KNEW-----but the islamo Nazi scum called it ZIONIST WAR MONGERING------just like they do today. The islamo Nazi scum still dance on piles of dead babies ---something like roman ladies munching roasted chickpeas whilst enjoying the sight of persons being eaten by lions. Some things never change. The good news is that the children of those chickpea munching roman ladies DO KNOW HOW TO ACT against filth-----sometimes

What's your plan?

You want to call it "naïve" ------I grew up in a town of "naïve" people. Circa 1960----when all kinds of stuff became part of the pubic media-----referring to the events of world war II------many of my neighbors denied they knew and INSISTED they did not WANT TO KNOW ----ever. The movie----"DIARY OF ANNE FRANK" came to my
little town---ONE movie house-----almost immediately on release----because one of the actors came from that town. -------there were actually islamo Nazi scum who OBJECTED. SEE? I know several of the people who post here------I grew up in a town full of that shit

Don't hide behind the tolerance ideal. Most religions are not provocative, but Christianity is not only provocative but also insulting. This the religion that insults everyone, through insulting God. Christianity insults God claiming that God is three, that God is human, that God has a son and that God has a mother. All religions are tolerant towards Christians, but there are people who can not contain their displeasure and act out in revenge. Though they are blameworthy, the iniquitous Christians are also blameworthy; coming with mindless insults.

If they didn't all other religions in the Middle East, parts of Europe, and Africa would have been eradicated centuries ago. Does history mean anything to you?

the hundreds of millions they murdered are not enough for you? Saudi Arabia has the DISTINCTION of a comprehensive GENOCIDE with no survivors of Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews ------no survivors Every Zoroastrian temple, every synagogue and every church DESTROYED ----to the delight of coyote. In our lifetime-----(well at least mine-----I was around in 1971-) a few million biafran Christian babies dead in the dust is NOT ENOUGH? ------same year----a few million hindus dead in east Bengal-----not enough?

Don't hide behind the tolerance ideal. Most religions are not provocative, but Christianity is not only provocative but also insulting. This the religion that insults everyone, through insulting God. Christianity insults God claiming that God is three, that God is human, that God has a son and that God has a mother. All religions are tolerant towards Christians, but there are people who can not contain their displeasure and act out in revenge. Though they are blameworthy, the iniquitous Christians are also blameworthy; coming with mindless insults.

ISLAM IS SHIT

Oh bull.

Christians are no more insulting than any other religion. Yes they can be arrogant and annoying, but so can Muslims, Jews and Hindus. Even Buddhists.

When people can not contain their displeasure and must "act out" we generally refer to them as children.

Thats an interesting observation because most religions that compete with Islamism in the Islamist Middle East are extinct, shrinking or under siege.

Where are the churches and synagogues in the KSA? Do you need a history lesson regarding the Christian Copts in Egypt? I suppose you can give us some happy-fun news regarding Christians and Jews in Yemen, Iraq, (the Yazidi are having a hoot, eh?), Iran, etc., etc.

It's remarkable how converts to Islamism, living in the Great Satan and protected from the very excesses of the "religion" they converted to, somehow lose all knowledge of Islamo-fascism.

Oh bull.

Christians are no more insulting than any other religion. Yes they can be arrogant and annoying, but so can Muslims, Jews and Hindus. Even Buddhists.

When people can not contain their displeasure and must "act out" we generally refer to them as children.

muslims who fart and shit upon things "not muslim" are not called "children" they are called HOLY WARRIORS IN DEFENSE OF ISLAAAM------mujahadeen. Muslim mothers
teach their spawn to lisp out in their cute baby voices ----MAWT AL________ (fill in the blank with any group not muslim or even 'the other sect')
and are proud of their precocious little bastards.
The very first time I ventured into a mosque----was----before 1970. The vulgar disgusting pig IMAM---was a special guest genius------I believe from AL AZHAR U. (not sure) His talk was on "the filth which is Christianity"-------well---I was about 20 years old and utterly disgusted I never heard such disgusting filth from a "cleric" ---my hosts were mystified--------they could not understand why I was offended------afterall----the lump of shit muslim cleric did not even mention jews---he merely farted and defecated on christians ----into the ears of little boys who sat next to their fathers---the fathers smiled and nodded at every disgusting word uttered by the pig up front-------the mosque was located walking distance from the site that the World Trade Center would LATER be built------anyone out there surprised? The man did not look like a "child" to me

Thats an interesting observation because most religions that compete with Islamism in the Islamist Middle East are extinct, shrinking or under siege.

Where are the churches and synagogues in the KSA? Do you need a history lesson regarding the Christian Copts in Egypt? I suppose you can give us some happy-fun news regarding Christians and Jews in Yemen, Iraq, (the Yazidi are having a hoot, eh?), Iran, etc., etc.

It's remarkable how converts to Islamism, living in the Great Satan and protected from the very excesses of the "religion" they converted to, somehow lose all knowledge of Islamo-fascism.

Hollie----COYOTE repeated islamo Nazi propaganda------I have been hearing and reading it for decades------MUSLIMS PROVE THEIR "toleration" BY NOTING THAT THERE ARE STILL CHRISTIANS, JEWS AND HINDUS ALIVE IN THE WORLD----EVEN A FEW ZOROASTRIANS

Oh bull.

muslims who fart and shit upon things "not muslim" are not called "children" they are called HOLY WARRIORS IN DEFENSE OF ISLAAAM------mujahadeen. Muslim mothers
teach their spawn to lisp out in their cute baby voices ----MAWT AL________ (fill in the blank with any group not muslim or even 'the other sect')
The very first time I ventured into a mosque----was----before 1970. The vulgar disgusting pig IMAM---was a special guest genius------I believe from AL AZHAR U. (not sure) His talk was on "the filth which is Christianity"-------well---I was about 20 years old and utterly disgusted I never heard such disgusting filth from a "cleric" ---my hosts were mystified--------they could not understand why I was offended------afterall----the lump of shit muslim cleric did not even mention jews---he merely farted and defecated on christians ----into the ears of little boys who sat next to their fathers---the fathers smiled and nodded at every disgusting word uttered by the pig up front-------the mosque was located walking distance from the site that the World Trade Center would LATER be built------anyone out there surprised? The man did not look like a "child" to me

Ok. So, apart from increasing the portapotty-to-human ratio, what is your solution to this Muslim problem?

Just to cheer things up-----I have some news from YEMEN (yes---that shariah cesspit) -----there are
forces there trying to OUTLAW -----KHAT (qat) ----
-----I have some insight into Khat-----even tried the stuff--------it is a green leaf that grows on a bush-----
chewing it is supposed to make you "high"----it only made me slightly nauseated---but I don't like chewing gum either. Yemenis virtually LIVE on the stuff-----
this attempt to outlaw the stuff is going to be BLOODDY <<<< thus sayeth rosie-----oracle of
USMB

Hollie----COYOTE repeated islamo Nazi propaganda------I have been hearing and reading it for decades------MUSLIMS PROVE THEIR "toleration" BY NOTING THAT THERE ARE STILL CHRISTIANS, JEWS AND HINDUS ALIVE IN THE WORLD----EVEN A FEW ZOROASTRIANS

Strange stuff Rosie. How do you explain the fact that these minority religions existed for centuries after Muslim expansion? In fact...until ISIS into existance? Certainly, they could all have been easily wiped out over the past thousand years.

Oh bull.

Ok. So, apart from increasing the portapotty-to-human ratio, what is your solution to this Muslim problem?

EDUCATION -------I was a child of the 1960s------when the USA overcame (sorta)
segregation thru EDUCATION. Racism stinks----
we learned it is not nice and there was huge peer
pressure against it. Shariah stinks too-------any attempt by any country to adhere to that filth should be regarded as STINKING SHIT -------with huge peer pressure against such a disgusting idea. -----
islam as a belief is ok-----so long as it does not
get into the public sphere----ANYWHERE

Oh bull.

pressure against it. Shariah stinks too-------any attempt by any country to adhere to that filth should be regarded as STINKING SHIT -------with huge peer pressure against such a disgusting idea. -----

So would the religion of Islam then be treated differently from other religions in this country or the same?

Strange stuff Rosie. How do you explain the fact that these minority religions existed for centuries after Muslim expansion? In fact...until ISIS into existance? Certainly, they could all have been easily wiped out over the past thousand years.
Very strange stuff.

What minority religions exist in the KSA?

Your naivete' is charming. You know NOTHING about shariah shit holes . I will help you----but there are some people beyond help----I learned that fact when I tutored really stupid high school kids thru plane geometry. First fact is ----no non muslim groups actually did WELL in shariah shit holes -----they were treated like shit BY LAW. -----and all got decimated to some degree-----it was just a matter of more or less. There are almost no Zoroastrians left out of tens of millions in Iran---just 1000 years ago. Of course no Christians, jews or Zoroastrians in Arabia. ------no Christians in Yemen and-----about seven jews left there. ----lots of the arab countries have almost no non muslims------ALL HAD CHRISTIANS AND JEWS----ALL OF THEM ----just 1000 years ago. As to your idiot contention that it is EASY to wipe whole
peoples out-------no it's not. It is almost impossible ----Oh----I forgot ---there were jews in
AFGHANISTAN and what is today Pakistan----too.----not now. Even your BF---adolf could not get rid of WHOLE peoples ----

Getting back to the reality of life in shariah shit holes------they are actually CASTE SOCIETIES-----they depend on underclasses They are very dependent on slaves-----BUT also on non muslims who can do things muslims cannot do An interesting factoid about SHARIAH SHIT-----is muslims are not supposed to handle leather or do
METAL WORK -------or-----interestingly enough----CHEMISTRY (too associated with drugs and alcohol) ------thus in many of the stinking shariah shit holes of the past several centuries------the "smiths" and the pharmacists were virtually all DA JOOOOOS-----is that not interesting? Yemen so depended on jewish silver smiths------that in 1949-----the KING of yemen agreed to let DA JOOOOS out ONLY IF HE COULD KEEP A FEW of the silver smiths---------two or three are still there------maybe more. CASTE SOCIETIES are like that------they cannot function without their underclass people-----your question is as stupid as if you had asked "how do the untouchables of india survive"??? easy-----they need people to clean the toilets (btw-----the jews of yemen were required to clean the gutters (that means primitive sewers))) gee--------did you never learn anything? uhm-----like sociology 101?

Oh bull.

So would the religion of Islam then be treated differently from other religions in this country or the same?

you are quite dull-------I proposed public education regarding the STINK which is shariah-------just as we had public education regarding the STINK which is segregation in the 1960s. By the mid 60s------any kid in my school who showed even a glimmer of ------support for segregation--------was an outcast. Considering that the town had once been ------RESTRICTED and even then did not harbor one black family------the whole situation was quite a "turn-around"

Forum List

Back