🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proclaiming Hillary received the most popular votes is HIGHLY overrated

Only one president in the history of America ever got more votes than hillary. Know who? Obama
The population has grown since Reagan's day but he got a higher percent. obama never had the majority of votes, he got more than McCain and Romney. You left that part out.
That's the part of all this that makes me really angry. We're down to about half of the people who can vote are actually voting. That's a damn tragedy. A lot of folks are dying every day to defend the rights of citizens in this country. A lot of folks died, killed by their fellow countrymen, to expand the right to vote to the entire population. Post 9/11, the President of the United States has unprecedented power and Congress has shown repeatedly they're not willing to check a President. The voting booth is the one real check on power and half the voters can't be bothered to go.

What the holy hell!

They weren't kidding when they said "Every nation gets the government it deserves." We are definitely getting that now.
I don't get it. When Obama was president we had a government we didn't deserve? And, presumably of course, if Hillary had won the case would be the same?
Yes. Nations always get the government they deserve. It's not a hard quote to figure out. Either the people in the nation outright support the government they have, or they are to apethetic or weak to change it. Either way, they get the government they deserve.

How can you call the truth over rated? She won the popular vote. You can call it anything you like except a lie.
At the moment she has less than .5% more of the pv, and they haven't all been counted. Since the election was not fought on the basis of securing the PV, as pointed out by OP, it is meaningless.

Here, have some Play Doh:

View attachment 98697

"Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens
Bullshit.

Yes. Nations always get the government they deserve. It's not a hard quote to figure out. Either the people in the nation outright support the government they have, or they are to apethetic or weak to change it. Either way, they get the government they deserve.
Obviously, this time the people were not apathetic and they changed the government.

Proclaiming that Hillary received more votes is simple-minded and not looking at the whole picture.

Most of the time the candidate that receives the most electoral votes, ALSO receives the most popular votes.
However, this doesn't have to be the case at all, and in fact it's now happened FIVE times where the electoral college winner did NOT receive the most popular votes.

As we all know the goal is to reach 270 electoral votes. All campaigns map out a strategy that gives them the best chance to reach that goal. The campaigns then concentrate most of their resources on the areas inside the map they've created.
States where the candidate has a very little chance of winning, will therefore mostly be ignored.
States where the candidate already is likely to win will simply be shored up, but will see fewer campaign visits, and fewer advertising dollars.
States that could easily swing either way, will be heavily attacked with a continual blitz of campaign rallies, and non-stop commercials being ran throughout the campaigning days.

Now If the goal was simply to receive the most overall votes, all campaigns would have MUCH DIFFERENT strategies if the electoral college wasn't involved.
States and cities that have large populations will be primarily concentrated on. These areas will see the overwhelming majority of a campaigns resources.

In the end, the final vote count would likely look different under the electoral college system versus a popular vote only system.

Electing the president by popular vote would increase turnout, and that always favors Democrats.

That's one good reason conservatives hate democracy.
This is the republic or lease supposed to be, not a shit eating democracy. Dumbass:itsok:

How can you call the truth over rated? She won the popular vote. You can call it anything you like except a lie.
Some crocodile tears for you
obama-cries.png

At the moment she has less than .5% more of the pv, and they haven't all been counted. Since the election was not fought on the basis of securing the PV, as pointed out by OP, it is meaningless.

Here, have some Play Doh:

View attachment 98697

"Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens
Bullshit.
Yes, there was voter fraud illegal aliens were allowed to vote all over the country… Fact

Only one president in the history of America ever got more votes than hillary. Know who? Obama
The population has grown since Reagan's day but he got a higher percent. obama never had the majority of votes, he got more than McCain and Romney. You left that part out.
That's the part of all this that makes me really angry. We're down to about half of the people who can vote are actually voting. That's a damn tragedy. A lot of folks are dying every day to defend the rights of citizens in this country. A lot of folks died, killed by their fellow countrymen, to expand the right to vote to the entire population. Post 9/11, the President of the United States has unprecedented power and Congress has shown repeatedly they're not willing to check a President. The voting booth is the one real check on power and half the voters can't be bothered to go.

What the holy hell!

They weren't kidding when they said "Every nation gets the government it deserves." We are definitely getting that now.
I don't get it. When Obama was president we had a government we didn't deserve? And, presumably of course, if Hillary had won the case would be the same?
WRONG! The media lies and manipulates the news, largely controlled by one political party. obama would never had been elected in the first place if they had not demonized Bush and then pinned all the economic problems on him and the Republicans, while not vetting obama at all. Then the second time they simply let him get away with all his lies. ALMOST forced Hillary on us but thank God enough people finally woke up to how corrupt they are.

The founders made all sorts of major mistakes about who should or shouldn't vote.

Why the ironclad devotion to their idea for an electoral college?

No they didn't they set it in motion for the day when all could vote per the constitution..

Why do you always take history out of context owning a slave back then was as common as owning a I phone today.

The founders made all sorts of major mistakes about who should or shouldn't vote.

No they didn't they set it in motion for the day when all could vote per the constitution..

Why do you always take history out of context owning a slave back then was as common as owning a I phone today.

You just made the argument that I made and you don't even know it.

What the holy hell!

WRONG! The media lies and manipulates the news, largely controlled by one political party. obama would never had been elected in the first place if they had not demonized Bush and then pinned all the economic problems on him and the Republicans, while not vetting obama at all. Then the second time they simply let him get away with all his lies. ALMOST forced Hillary on us but thank God enough people finally woke up to how corrupt they are.

So you don't pin the slow growth on Obama? lol

B.S. You said they made mistakes, so in your world what mistakes did they make?

They made the mistake of limiting voting rights to a very small group.

We've corrected that. We can and should now correct the electoral college mistake. It makes no sense to award election victories to people who lose the vote.

What the holy hell!

So you don't pin the slow growth on Obama? lol
You can't read.

We've corrected that. We can and should now correct the electoral college mistake. It makes no sense to award election victories to people who lose the vote.
That has never happened. You're just too stupid to understand why we have the EC.

They didn't make that mistake.. Again why do you take history out of context?

So in your world the U. S. would look exactly as it does now if they dropped the nuclear bomb that every one could vote?

Damn are you ignorant.. We would have looked like Europe with three or four countries

That has never happened. You're just too stupid to understand why we have the EC.

She is not stupid, she just wants to limit voting for just the poor and elites.. She wants the middle class to just shut up and pay her taxes that she imposes on us at will

So in your world the U. S. would look exactly as it does now if they dropped the nuclear bomb that every one could vote?

Damn are you ignorant.. We would have looked like Europe with three or four countries

The founders did not make the mistake of not securing universal suffrage for all American citizens?

We have the EC because that was needed to get the Constitution ratified. That doesn't make it right.

The founders did not make the mistake of not securing universal suffrage for all American citizens?

Again the United States would not be the United States today, why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

We have the EC because that was needed to get the Constitution ratified. That doesn't make it right.

So you do comprehend it but want to spin it..

Forum List

Back