Professor threatens reporter with a machete

Dulcolax is a racist who sides with an armed black threatening the life of an innocent white.
this scenario reminds me of the black kid that knocked on the old white mans door by accident and the old white man shot the black boy. I side with the black kid. How about you?

another liberal ass hole who loves to bully
Bully?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You MAGATS can't take what you give.

BWAHAHAHAHA

1685451483784.jpeg

BWAHAHAHAHA

this scenario reminds me of the black kid that knocked on the old white mans door by accident and the old white man shot the black boy. I side with the black kid. How about you
They tried top use photoshop fakes to "prove" the kid was armed.
Shooting a Black kid is Patriotic in what passes for their minds.

OK she went too far, but then again it was a Murdoch incorporated garbage propaganda loud mouth reporter no doubt yelling and carrying on in the corridor with all her neighbors around. And the kids with the pro life crap were not in the right place according to the college. Great job dividing and making the country hate itself as always, GOP crap propaganda machine.... they were talking about her all morning on FOX before the machete and I do believe she became a little upset.....
And in less predictable news, the sun shone on the Sahara Desert this morning. Do you seriously think what you write?

They tried top use photoshop fakes to "prove" the kid was armed.
Shooting a Black kid is Patriotic in what passes for their minds.
Can't see the big deal on this article. It is a misdemeanor. She was smart to not have pulled a gun.
This woman is smarter than any of the haters on this site.

Last edited:
Can't see the big deal on this article. It is a misdemeanor. She was smart to not have pulled a gun.
This woman is smarter than any of the haters on this site.
It's a Black person standing up for themselves.
Something the Tiny Minded abhor.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
And in less predictable news, the sun shone on the Sahara Desert this morning. Do you seriously think what you write?
The poor dear was having one hell of a bad day, they'd been talking about her all morning on Fox when she had done nothing wrong, before the machete. Fox News and your propaganda and machine are the worst things that have ever happened to American politics America and the world for that matter- everything you know is crap hateful divisive anti American garbage.....

The poor dear was having one hell of a bad day, they'd been talking about her all morning on Fox when she had done nothing wrong, before the machete. Fox News and your propaganda and machine are the worst things that have ever happened to American politics America and the world for that matter- everything you know is crap hateful divisive anti American garbage.....
And you're trying to excuse her using the blade because people were talking about her? Very, very poor form there, hater dupe.

its attempted murder.,
You are incorrect.

I think she could kick your ass. Not mine though.

Shellyne Rodriguez, 45, was charged with three misdemeanors – second-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon – as well as menacing, which is a violation.

Machete-Shellyne-Rodriguez-bail008.jpg

You are incorrect.

I think she could kick your ass. Not mine though.

Shellyne Rodriguez, 45, was charged with three misdemeanors – second-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon – as well as menacing, which is a violation.

Machete-Shellyne-Rodriguez-bail008.jpg
she tried to chop his head off and threatened to do so. racist, and of course blacks get away with it. she got what she deserves for being racist.

she got arrested and she crossed the line. he did nothing wrong and she is racist thug. she got off light cause being in dem state. dems need black votew so get away with anything now. she jus ahowed how crazy blacks are.

she tried to chop his head off and threatened to do so. racist, and of course blacks get away with it. she got what she deserves for being racist.
The problem is that the racist DA will reduce it all down to a misdemeanor because he doesn’t like to punish black criminals - yet will throw the book at whitey.

Forum List

Back