Professors must prevent assimiliation of whiteness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An academic paper published by the SIT Graduate Institute calls on educators to “promote racial identity exploration” so that students of color do not “assimilate” into the dominant culture.
Academic: Professors Must Prevent ‘Assimilation’ Of ‘Whiteness’
-------------------------------------------------------------

And sheep can't figure out how the schools are being used to brainwash, indoctrinate the kids. Nope they'll never see it coming until as usual it's to late.

Good job sixties hippies your kids have now raised their kids to be lunatic morons with severe mental disorders spreading like a cancer virus.

That was an impressive link. The professor is correct. Assimilation is just another way of preserving what passes for white culture and muting or destroying other cultures. Why anyone would want to assimilate into a white culture is beyond me.

This is exactly why we should stop all immigration from third world shit holes. They can’t and won’t assimilate. They should stay in their countries where they belong.

That was an impressive link. The professor is correct. Assimilation is just another way of preserving what passes for white culture and muting or destroying other cultures. Why anyone would want to assimilate into a white culture is beyond me.

Same reason tree gibbons learn English and come to America or other white countries, to leech off whites and live a good life, because their home country is a third world shit hole.

Then stop using the internet

This is exactly why we should stop all immigration from third world shit holes. They can’t and won’t assimilate. They should stay in their countries where they belong.
Look at how fucked up you whites are. What makes you so narcissistic to think you should be the standard? Even if it were true that white culture was the best whites would never accept non whites. I tell Black and mexicans this all the time. When whites see you they see an outsider. Build your own communities instead of trying to fit in with whites. They wont accept you. They will only tolerate you and thats only if you are cutting their grass or picking their cotton.

Why would I do that when a Black man made it possible for everyone to use the internet?

Same reason tree gibbons learn English and come to America or other white countries, to leech off whites and live a good life, because their home country is a third world shit hole.
I have never seen a tree gibbon talk any language. I have seen you white monkeys talk english though.

Look at how fucked up you whites are. What makes you so narcissistic to think you should be the standard? Even if it were true that white culture was the best whites would never accept non whites. I tell Black and mexicans this all the time. When whites see you they see an outsider. Build your own communities instead of trying to fit in with whites. They wont accept you. They will only tolerate you and thats only if you are cutting their grass or picking their cotton.

You’re the proof that whites are the standard. Third world people come to America and Europe to make a better living. They learn English and get educated in Western schools, or at the very least schools modeled after Western universities.

And yes, we do view Africans as outsiders, because you are. You don’t think whites get treated the same way in non-white countries?

You’re the proof that whites are the standard. Third world people come to America and Europe to make a better living. They learn English and get educated in Western schools, or at the very least schools modeled after Western universities.

And yes, we do view Africans as outsiders, because you are. You don’t think whites get treated the same way in non-white countries?
Whites arent my standard. They are beneath me in every category. They have a fucked up society that even MLK regretted. Whites thought of Africa as the standard since they were educated by Africans on 3 occasions. First the Egyptians, then the Moors, and later Timbuktu.

Why would I do that when a Black man made it possible for everyone to use the internet?

What nonsense. White men (and even women) built the internet and continue to maintain it and upgrade it. Sure there are a few token blacks in the field, but they are only there because whites taught them and pay them.

Whites arent my standard. They are beneath me in every category. They have a fucked up society that even MLK regretted.

Sure, that’s why you speak English and live in America...because they’re “beneath” you.

What nonsense. White men (and even women) built the internet and continue to maintain it and upgrade it. Sure there are a few token blacks in the field, but they are only there because whites taught them and pay them.
Whites built the internet using the education Blacks gave them. Whites have never invented anything without the help of other people. You cant name one thing whites invented besides chattel slavery that wasnt based on a foundation gained from their ancestors learning from Africans.

Whites arent my standard. They are beneath me in every category. They have a fucked up society that even MLK regretted. Whites thought of Africa as the standard since they were educated by Africans on 3 occasions. First the Egyptians, then the Moors, and later Timbuktu.

The ancient Egyptians were white. Whites owned the entire Mediterranean coast.

Whites arent my standard. They are beneath me in every category. They have a fucked up society that even MLK regretted.

Sure, that’s why you speak English and live in America...because they’re “beneath” you.
I speak english because I am forced to speak with whites. I live in america because I choose to. If whites vanished from america I would still live here.

You are an idiot. The ancient Egyptians and Greeks both say the Egyptians were Black.

"Assimilation" is just a word. ANYONE hoping to succeed in our society will have to master American grammar, grow an appropriate vocabulary, dress and groom themselves appropriately, and adopt "middle class values."

There are always some outliers who are entertainers, professional athletes, and oddball entrepreneurs, but to teach students that they can succeed without adopting the dominant culture is both stupid and fraudulent. And this true for Kentucky hillbillies, Hispanics, so-called Black people, and New Yawka's.

O, yeah. I guess you could become a "Community Organizer".

Many, if not most college professors have never held a responsible position in their lives, and would be the LAST place I'd go to find life advice.

"Assimilation" is just a word. ANYONE hoping to succeed in our society will have to master American grammar, grow an appropriate vocabulary, dress and groom themselves appropriately, and adopt "middle class values."

There are always some outliers who are entertainers, professional athletes, and oddball entrepreneurs, but to teach students that they can succeed without adopting the dominant culture is both stupid and fraudulent. And this true for Kentucky hillbillies, Hispanics, so-called Black people, and New Yawka's.

O, yeah. I guess you could become a "Community Organizer".

Many, if not most college professors have never held a responsible position in their lives, and would be the LAST place I'd go to find life advice.
Youre correct on the grammar part but thats about it. You definitely need to understand and speak english in order to communicate. My values are higher than whites as a general rule. Adopting white values is a death sentence.

You are an idiot. The ancient Egyptians and Greeks both say the Egyptians were Black.

DNA of mummies says otherwise. Ancient mummies had red and even blonde hair.

If negroes built Egyptian society, then where are all the pyramids and other architecture throughout Africa?

Forum List

Back