Profile of a MAGA Republican who is a Threat to America

It's a toss up.
The street riots in summer 2020 lacked the full frontal attack on the heart of our very Republic that the Capitol insurgents pulled off even in their failed coup of Jan. 6th 2021.
Oh, so it's ok to destroy personal property, burn parts of cities, take over a police precinct, kill innocent people and law enforcement but protesting at the Capitol is some kind of 'insurrection?'

It's a toss up.
The street riots in summer 2020 lacked the full frontal attack on the heart of our very Republic that the Capitol insurgents pulled off even in their failed coup of Jan. 6th 2021.
If that was a so-called insurrection it wasn't on a Republic. It would be on a Democratic dictatorship.

Could you restate that without coming off like a complete fool?
I doubt it.
What do you mean?
Ok....they weren't really "riots" in summer 2020 then.
They were a necessary protest of widespread systemic police brutality of minirities acriss America.
The reason they were necessary was because YEARS of more peaceful forms of protest (pro athletes taking a knee for instance) were not only falling on deaf ears.....but hell!
These PEACEFUL forms of protest were being met with the same level of mock indignation as full blown RIOTS!
It seemed EVERYBODY had an opinion about it but still....nobody was paying attention.

So what better way to get the point across than to take the statement to the next level.

Take it to the STREETS!

There.
Was that a better restatement?

What do you mean?
Ok....they weren't really "riots" in summer 2020 then.
They were a necessary protest of widespread systemic police brutality of minirities acriss America.
The reason they were necessary was because YEARS of more peaceful forms of protest (pro athletes taking a knee for instance) were not only falling on deaf ears.....but hell!
These PEACEFUL forms of protest were being met with the same level of mock indignation as full blown RIOTS!
It seemed EVERYBODY had an opinion about it but still....nobody was paying attention.

So what better way to get the point across than to take the statement to the next level.

Take it to the STREETS!

There.
Was that a better restatement?

Fascism is when Government buildings become more important than human lives.
I have yet to see you condemn the murderous violence occurring on a constant basis in Blue cities.

1. Retired after 40 years of work, paying federal taxes according to the law throughout

2. Never got so much as a speeding ticket

3. Donates to a wide group of charities, for animals, people, medical research, and so forth

4. Volunteers to local community via school drives, goods to homeless shelter, and time to teaching basic financial literacy

5. Always helped elderly parents as needed, and there for friends and family

6. Never attended a riot

7. Is educated, well-traveled, well-read, speaks well, doesn‘t use drugs, and dresses nicely

8. Given all unprecedented anomalies and biased media coverage, doesn’t believe the official results of the 2020 is a fair indication of who Americans would have wanted for president.

IS THIS A MAGA REPUBLICAN WHO IS A THREAT TO THE COUNTRY?
I have gotten two speeding tickets in my now very long lifetime. And I don't KNOW whether Trump would have won had the election been done in the light of day with adequate poll watchers. I do accept that Biden is President and that's that however bad for the country that is. And I do think Patriots need to move on from that issue and focus on the next, maybe more wisely and knowledgeably.

Also I am frustrated and angry with a feckless Republican Party that doesn't seem to be able to muster the courage to stand on the convictions it claims to have. I consider myself an independent.

But I am a registered Republican as I have to be to vote in my state's primary elections.

So that makes me a MAGA Republican.

Fascism is when Government buildings become more important than human lives.
I have yet to see you condemn the murderous violence occurring on a constant basis in Blue cities.
That is because this "blue city" bullshit is a myth.
A conservo talking point.
Urban violence doesn't have anything to do with Dem "run" cities.
It occurs in ALL cities.

BMQKWLT7ANHA5D55WNKONWK234.jpg

What?
No fires?
What a bunch of pikers.....

A women taking part in a violent insurrection who had broken into a restricted area and who was rushing at Capitol Police officers ignoring their commands to STOP.

If you want to be taken seriously you have to tell the WHOLE story.

Don't try to make the story about "poor little Ashli Babbit who was just minding her little ol business playing in her own little corner of the sandbox when all of a sudden the big, bad MEAN police officer came over and SHOT HER!

It is disingenious.

You clearly have no idea what actually happened.

Did you support a violent overthrow of the US government?

If someone did, they're a traitor and a threat to America. They may have been a loyal and moral American long ago, but they've since morphed into a treasonous shitstain.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Anyone who opposes enforcing our Border is a traitor and a threat to America.

Why is that so difficult for shitstains like you to understand?

Tell us more about how your violent fascist coup attempt was justified because ... you lost an election.

Yes, that makes you just like the founding fathers. Really it does.
There was no coup attempt, douchebag. The election was swindled.

Just HILARIOUS the way you guys try to frame this stuff.

For example this:
"Meanwhile Democrats use government entities(IRS and FBI) ....."

Government "entities?"
Is this a euphemism for uh.....the LAW?
So the translation of this is "

Doesn't quite mean the same thing after translation....does it?

Even if you believe they are simply enforcing the law(which they aren’t), they can’t only do so against the opposition party. I guess you missed that part of what I said. They are following the Stalin playbook “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” but the only “man” they care about investigating just happen to be from the opposition party.

Forum List

Back