Progressive Coward (Lincoln Chafee): "We need to tamp down the language"

Should we void the First Amendment for Muslims, like Democrat Lincoln Chafee demands?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

This Progressive took an oath to defend the Constitution, but with neutered fecal-faggot loving pussies like that in office, how can we ever expected them to defend the Constitution?

Spoken like a true Progressive coward. One wonders what someone like this would be willing to fight for? Certainly, not anything contained in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

oh yeah, who didn't see this coming. They the Democrat party has SOLD us out to the Muslims, to Mexico, and any other third world country he could find.

TRANSFORMATION BABY. you voted for it now you are going to GET IT

This is not black and white enough for republicans to understand. Liberals all over the world have been the ones creating cartoons about Mohammed. Like Charlie Hebdo which is mentioned in the video. And in Denmark, etc. But conservatives continue to bash liberals over this.

Then all of a sudden, conservatives draw Mohammed, and suddenly this is a conservative issue? Ridiculous.

Should we practice our 1st amendment rights responsibly? Yes we should. Too many people are polarizing over this thing and beating down anyone with a more sensible and diplomatic attitude.

This Progressive took an oath to defend the Constitution, but with neutered fecal-faggot loving pussies like that in office, how can we ever expected them to defend the Constitution?

Spoken like a true Progressive coward. One wonders what someone like this would be willing to fight for? Certainly, not anything contained in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Don't flower it up, tell them how you really feel..

Should we practice our 1st amendment rights responsibly? Yes we should. Too many people are polarizing over this thing and beating down anyone with a more sensible and diplomatic attitude.

oh no you don't. You and your ilk (the Occupiers) set up camps in Parks and turned them into garbage dumps, rape central and then took over businesses sidewalks with your un-responsible and polarizing actions. don't even come here preaching to others about a more SENSIBLE and diplomatic attitude. You work for these people (democrats/progressives/commies). who wants to Step on our freedoms of speech. you can go to your bosses and them we all said they can go to hell

Last edited:

Yes we know only speech far left approved, we know..
Are you somehow against people accepting the consequences of their actions in this case?

Are you somehow against people accepting the consequences of their actions in this case?

Is Obama/Sharpton and the far left media accepting theirs after their failed narrative n Ferguson?

oh no you don't. You and your ilk (the Occupiers) set up camps in Parks and turned them into garbage dumps, rape central and then took over businesses sidewalks with your un-responsible and polarizing actions. don't even come here preaching to others about a more SENSIBLE and diplomatic attitude. You work for these people (democrats/progressives/commies. who wants to Step on our freedoms of speech. you can go to your bosses and them we all said they can go to hell
There was a clear 1st amendment question involved in the occupy protests. You people came down on the side of public safety and property rights and cheered when authority figures shut it down and evicted people. But now you are all about throwing caution to the wind and come down on the side of permissiveness just this once. When the protests were about something that was actually important and a threat to your ideology it was violently put down but now you attack anyone who just asks them to consider that their actions might provoke crazy people to senseless murder you hide behind a right but shirk responsibility.

Last edited:

oh no you don't. You and your ilk (the Occupiers) set up camps in Parks and turned them into garbage dumps, rape central and then took over businesses sidewalks with your un-responsible and polarizing actions. don't even come here preaching to others about a more SENSIBLE and diplomatic attitude. You work for these people (democrats/progressives/commies. who wants to Step on our freedoms of speech. you can go to your bosses and them we all said they can go to hell
There was a clear 1st amendment question involved in the occupy protests. You people came down on the side of public safety and property rights and cheered when authority figures shut it down and evicted people. But now you are all about throwing caution to the wind and come down on the side of permissiveness just this once. When the protests were about something that was actually important and a threat to your ideology it was violently put down but now anyone who just asks someone to consider that their actions might provoke crazy people to senseless murder you hide behind a right but shirk responsibility.

you people (occupiers, who took over how you were there for the 99%) don't get to make other peoples choices of what they believed was right and wasn't. You occupiers DID NOT SPEAK for me. EVER

As for Geller, I will stand with her to my death if I have to. It was that important in my book

There was a clear 1st amendment question involved in the occupy protests. You people came down on the side of public safety and property rights and cheered when authority figures shut it down and evicted people. But now you are all about throwing caution to the wind and come down on the side of permissiveness just this once. When the protests were about something that was actually important and a threat to your ideology it was violently put down but now anyone who just asks someone to consider that their actions might provoke crazy people to senseless murder you hide behind a right but shirk responsibility.

you people don't get to make other peoples choices of what they believed was right and wasn't. You occupiers DID NOT SPEAK for me. EVER

As for Geller, I will stand with her to my death if I have to. It was that important in my book
A wise man once said that one should pick their battles, this is about the stupidest battle anyone ever fought and died over.

They shot them didn't they ?

you people don't get to make other peoples choices of what they believed was right and wasn't. You occupiers DID NOT SPEAK for me. EVER

A wise man once said that one should pick their battles, this is about the stupidest battle anyone ever fought and died over.

Really, taking over the people parks and interrupting businesses and their lives you consider wise? the majority of people saw you all as idiots, fools and couldn't stand you. so how wise was that choice.

Really, taking over the people parks and interrupting businesses and their lives you consider wise? the majority of people saw you all as idiots, fools and couldn't stand you. so how wise was that choice.
Good lord Steph. Do you ever proof read?

This is not black and white enough for republicans to understand. Liberals all over the world have been the ones creating cartoons about Mohammed. Like Charlie Hebdo which is mentioned in the video. And in Denmark, etc. But conservatives continue to bash liberals over this.

Then all of a sudden, conservatives draw Mohammed, and suddenly this is a conservative issue? Ridiculous.
You definitely are as full of shit as the proverbial Christmas turkey.

Forum List

Back