Progressive crazy Cali...

Crazy GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else America you mean. No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share.... How about a reasonable low income housing policy and a reasonable mental health system? Can't blame them for going where the weather is nice and the people are not right wing brainwashed assholes who blame the poor...
How about people take care of themselves without a government handout? Supply and demand will take care of rents.
That is what we are doing now, that is National GOP policy as much as they can get away with. And we are going to hell as a country. No matter what the unemployment rate is.
Look at the entitlements given out! We are not letting people take care of themselves and they have no motivation to learn how.
Nobody wants to be on welfare, brainwashed functional moron. Give them cheap college and training and jobs that pay a living wage and watch what happens.
franco what are you doing in a california thread?.you just got through telling me who cares about california and its problems....you want national topics....
I'd like to hear a lie from any Californian LOL Democrat. Not a prediction. At any rate the whole GOP operation and propaganda machine are based on lies. As I said. No comparison.

If you work hard and make a success of yourself you might be able to afford to move to a place where you can be happier and feel safer.

Are you suggesting that Mexifornia continues to trade good, productive real Americans for subhuman thirdworld cockroaches?
You think that’s a legit model to follow?
I'm suggesting if you were a good and productive real American, you'd be able to move to a whiter area of the country. California will not get whiter.

The eradication of 10 million filthy wetbacks would turn Mexifornia pretty white again. Would that suck for you?
/yawn.

Is that a yes?
Would a less criminal, less dependent, more productive Mexifornia suck?
only our most productive State, and they only get 80% of their federal tax dollars back. Unlike s******* red States.

Are you suggesting that Mexifornia continues to trade good, productive real Americans for subhuman thirdworld cockroaches?
I'm suggesting if you were a good and productive real American, you'd be able to move to a whiter area of the country. California will not get whiter.

The eradication of 10 million filthy wetbacks would turn Mexifornia pretty white again. Would that suck for you?
/yawn.

Is that a yes?
only our most productive State, and they only get 80% of their federal tax dollars back. Unlike s******* red States.

True...Mexifornia is full of wealthy elites whom dress up the spread sheets...but you hate them don’t you?
Remember, Mexifornia leads the nation with nearly 30% living in poverty while the elites laugh to the bank...You hate income inequality...don’t you?
But, but, but....praising Mexifornia fits for you in this debate?

Nothing to see here...same old bullshit.
I’m born and raised in Mexifornia...this isn’t complicated...the browner it becomes the more of a super shithole it becomes...end of story.
Ragheads from disgusting thirdworld shitholes will still think Mexifornia is nice...No surprise.

If you work hard and make a success of yourself you might be able to afford to move to a place where you can be happier and feel safer.
learn how to quote...

How about people take care of themselves without a government handout? Supply and demand will take care of rents.
That is what we are doing now, that is National GOP policy as much as they can get away with. And we are going to hell as a country. No matter what the unemployment rate is.
Look at the entitlements given out! We are not letting people take care of themselves and they have no motivation to learn how.
Nobody wants to be on welfare, brainwashed functional moron. Give them cheap college and training and jobs that pay a living wage and watch what happens.
franco what are you doing in a california thread?.you just got through telling me who cares about california and its problems....you want national topics....
I'd like to hear a lie from any Californian LOL Democrat. Not a prediction. At any rate the whole GOP operation and propaganda machine are based on lies. As I said. No comparison.
thats because you are brainwashed frankie....did it leave any ring around your collar?...

/yawn.

Is that a yes?
with a lot of unemployment in the inland counties...

I’m born and raised in Mexifornia...this isn’t complicated...the browner it becomes the more of a super shithole it becomes...end of story.
Ragheads from disgusting thirdworld shitholes will still think Mexifornia is nice...No surprise.

I see the GOP is going full-blown racism now....

/yawn.

Is that a yes?
Trump country!

/yawn.

Is that a yes?
Trump country!
no its called if you aint rich and live along the wealthy coast we dont give a fuck about you...

/yawn.

Is that a yes?
Inland counties vote red.

/yawn.

Is that a yes?
Inland counties vote red.
are they part of california or not?...and not all of those counties vote red...

thats because you are brainwashed frankie....did it leave any ring around your collar?...
You continue to never give a single example of a lie from a Democrat National or Californian. Incredibly irritating bologna. You should have stayed in Buffalo. LOL

You continue to never give a single example of a lie from a Democrat National or Californian. Incredibly irritating bologna. You should have stayed in Buffalo. LOL
oh now you want a californian?....make up your mind frankie....and i have given you many examples which you dismissed as being...californian...

Is that a yes?
Trump country!
no its called if you aint rich and live along the wealthy coast we dont give a fuck about you...
No it's called you sold your souls (and water) out to the rich corporate agro conglomerates by voting for the party of rich corporate interests for all these years. I've never been sure why you did that, and why you continue to do that.

Is that a yes?
Trump country!
No it's called you sold your souls (and water) out to the rich corporate agro conglomerates by voting for the party of rich corporate interests for all these years. I've never been sure why you did that, and why you continue to do that.
i did it?...sorry i dont live up there....

Trump country!
i did it?...sorry i dont live up there....
Oh, sorry, thought you knew what you were talking about.

View attachment 270410

San Francisco… Yesterday

Coming to the urban area near you... lol

Damn Liar ^^^

homeless camps - Google Search
giphy.gif

homeless%20camp.jpg

In just 1 week, San Francisco Public Works
has removed 53,100 pounds of trash
and 3,295 used syringes from 6 encampment sites

Actually about 2.2 million illegals in California. My contention is there are just too damn many people along the coast. I believe New York is number one again.

Forum List

Back