Progressive Va. School Refuses To Play Sports With Icky Christian Kids

Why expose school children to a bunch of bigoted fucks.
Because we want to teach our children to be willing to communicate with people who are not like them.

It really saddens me that we've reached a point where that even needs to be said. In America.
You really are a gross little hypocrite, Mac.

You're mad at the school thats teaching their kids not to be bigotted against homosexuals, and have not a word to say to the school teaching their kids that being a bigot against homosexuals is a virtue ...

and your defense is to teach kids to communicate with people not like them..

ummmm, like homosexuals, genius? Holy fuckin shit

Because we want to teach our children to be willing to communicate with people who are not like them.

It really saddens me that we've reached a point where that even needs to be said. In America.

You're mad at the school thats teaching their kids not to be bigotted against homosexuals, and have not a word to say to the school teaching their kids that being a bigot against homosexuals is a virtue ...

Yes, always try to communicate, face to face.

Be curious. Ask questions. Give reasonable responses. No one has to "win", but it's good to listen.

Someone like you wouldn't understand.

Be curious. Ask questions. Give reasonable responses. No one has to "win", but it's good to listen.

Yeah, so the Christian school that bans gays needs to re-think their policy....especially since youd like parents to teach their kids to communicate with those not like them.

Right, hypocrite?

But its the school that actually VALUES inclusiveness that youve got the problem with

What a weird little hypocrite

Yeah, so the Christian school that bans gays needs to re-think their policy....especially since youd like parents to teach their kids to communicate with those not like them.

Right, hypocrite?

But its the school that actually VALUES inclusiveness that youve got the problem with

I think people should always try to communicate in real life.

Try to calm down.

Right, hypocrite?

Try to calm down.
Mac, youre whats wrong with discourse.

When youre unable to defend your positions, you resort to platitudes.

Id like to know why youd sooner speak out against the Team that's not dignifying homophobia...

Than speak out against the school literally banning parents, teachers and students because of their sexual orientation.

Think really hard as to why you jump at the former before the latter - aaaand.. THATS your fuckin problem.

You have no defense. Youre a hypocrite

Right, hypocrite?

Try to calm down.

Id like to know why youd sooner speak out against the Team that's not dignifying homophobia...

Than speak out against the school literally banning parents, teachers and students because of their sexual orientation.

Think really hard as to why you jump at the former before the latter - aaaand.. THATS your fuckin problem.

You have no defense.
Not in your world, that's for sure.

Right, hypocrite?

Try to calm down.

You have no defense.
That's correct.

You're saying its sad that they wont play against a team thats "not like them"

and the WAY the team is not like them....

is they..

BAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE THEM.

Hypocrisy on the grossest level.

Right, hypocrite?

Try to calm down.

You have no defense.
That's correct.

is they..

I think we need to communicate, listen, understand.

Your method is to attack, shun and punish.

So we're different.

I'd agree that your method is more prevalent right now.

Right, hypocrite?

Try to calm down.

You have no defense.
That's correct.

is they..

So we're different.

That's false. Exactly the opposite, and heres how you justify a view:

Youre pro banning of homosexuals. Thats not communication.

I think we should communicate with homosexuals, and not ban them.

Thats being open, and communicable.

Im with the school that wants to communicate, and not the one that wants to BAN.

Its humorous the extent you go to justify some vile hypocrisy.

To all the anti-Christian posters, I don't hate you back. Just because people who hate Christianity say it is a hate filled religion, this doesn't make that assertion true.

Try to calm down.

You have no defense.
That's correct.

is they..

So we're different.

Im with the school that wants to communicate, and not the one that wants to BAN.

I'm "pro banning of homosexuals"?

That's the second time you've lied.

I knew I was wasting my time responding. Thanks for the stimulating conversation.

You have no defense.
That's correct.

is they..

So we're different.

I knew I was wasting my time responding. Thanks for the stimulating conversation.
Yes.

Youve yet to comment on how you feel about the homosexual ban, and finding it "sad" that the opposite school speaks against the banning.

Youre literally against the school promoting the values of inclusiveness, because they dont support a school that favors BANNING opposing viewpoints.

Whats that called, Mac....

starts with an H

That's correct.

is they..

So we're different.

Yes.

Youve yet to comment on how you feel about the homosexual ban, and finding it "sad" that the opposite school speaks against the banning.

Youre literally against the school promoting the values of inclusiveness, because they dont support a school that favors BANNING opposing viewpoints.

starts with an H
So in your mind, the fact that I think we should try to communicate with people who want to ban gays, means that I want to ban gays.

That's such a shallow and infantile thought process that I'm really not sure how to respond.

To provide an answer that you may understand, no, I don't think we should ban gays, and I'm pro-gay marriage and pro-gay adoption.

I hope that helps to calm you down a bit.

That's correct.

is they..

So we're different.

Yes.

starts with an H
So in your mind, the fact that I think we should try to communicate with people who want to ban gays, means that I want to ban gays.

That's such a shallow and infantile thought process that I'm really not sure how to respond.

To provide an answer that you may understand, no, I don't think we should ban gays, and I'm pro-gay marriage and pro-gay adoption.

You spoke out in this thread against the school that canceled the game, stating its sad that they teach non inclusiveness.

BEFORE, speaking out against the school thats literally BANNING people.

Why do you think youre that crafty, Mac? Youre not, youre just a poorly reasoned hypocrite. You stepped on your own argument in your very first post by not realizing that the REASON for the protest, was the NON INCLUSIVENESS that youre spouting its sad that we do not teach.

Blatant hypocrisy

So we're different.

Yes.

starts with an H

You spoke out in this thread against the school that canceled the game, stating its sad that they teach non inclusiveness.

Why do you think youre that crafty, Mac? Youre not, youre just a poorly reasoned hypocrite. You stepped on your own argument in your very first post by not realizing that the REASON for the protest, was the NON INCLUSIVENESS that youre spouting its sad that we do not teach.

Blatant hypocrisy
Whatever you'd like.

I the real world, I've said the same thing all along: We should encourage and enable communication, and not shun and avoid each other.

You can run with any fantasies that make you feel better about yourself.

Yes.

starts with an H

Blatant hypocrisy
Whatever you'd like.

I the real world, I've said the same thing all along: We should encourage and enable communication, and not shun and avoid each other.

You can run with any fantasies that make you feel better about yourself.
You should do a better job at trying to hide being a hypocrite.

You agree with their protest, because theyre protesting non-inclusiveness....you just sad youre pro inclusiveness.

But said.... that its sad that theyre not being inclusive.

Its totally gross hypocrisy, Mac.

Forum List

Back