Progressives had claimed the power to mandate Re-education. Is this America?

Re education mandates, is this America?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
His reeducation is What is the Law, and How to follow it. No worse than Traffic School after a speeding ticket.

And here we all thought Joe Stalin had died!

For the party of Law and Order, you aren't very law and order now are you?

Law and order involves more than what some idiot judge decides to make the law. And, anti-discrimination laws were never intended to force a baker to bake cakes for people he has no desire to do business with. People of all colors, ethnic backgrounds, and/or sexual deviations, have a basic right to public accomodations such as housing and food. That does not include special orders such as wedding cakes, catering, etc.

If a gay person went into the bakery to purchase a cake that was on display, and the baker refused to sell it to him, then I would expect the anti-discrimination law to apply. A contractural arrangement for a specific service is a different transaction, and should not have application to anti-discrimination laws.

Read Orwell...that is America's future under the authoritarian central government Democrats. Pig Rule = Liberals and the rest of the animals. Big Brother = government that liberals want so that all political opposition can be wiped out and the people re-educated at the Ministry of Truth.

Last edited:
And here we all thought Joe Stalin had died!

For the party of Law and Order, you aren't very law and order now are you?

Law and order involves more than what some idiot judge decides to make the law. And, anti-discrimination laws were never intended to force a baker to bake cakes for people he has no desire to do business with. People of all colors, ethnic backgrounds, and/or sexual deviations, have a basic right to public accomodations such as housing and food. That does not include special orders such as wedding cakes, catering, etc.

If a gay person went into the bakery to purchase a cake that was on display, and the baker refused to sell it to him, then I would expect the anti-discrimination law to apply. A contractural arrangement for a specific service is a different transaction, and should not have application to anti-discrimination laws.
We could make an "artistic" exemption in the law should we choose to, but the truth is in short order that won't be required because the ones coming into those businesses will know the drill and the older ones, having the issues currently, will be out of that business, by self-selection, or dead.

It is a problem for now, but not for long.

It's not Mob Rule here, even though many of you would like that.

It will be soon, and just think we have the guns. The liberal way has ruined America, and it's time to put it back to prosperity.
The Liberal way founded America. Carry on...

It was the pioneer spirit and Jefferson's anti federalist vision of limited government that carried on after the Revolution. American's want government to leave them alone. "I can make it on my own" is a great motto for America. Liberty, liberty, liberty.

If the majority willed it, I suspect these folks would approve. Which is disturbing.

I find the sort of government you advocate for to be quintessential "mob rule".

Nothing could be further from the truth. Mob rule is whatever the people want, at that moment, they get. I support the elites, who know better.

It will be soon, and just think we have the guns. The liberal way has ruined America, and it's time to put it back to prosperity.

It was the pioneer spirit and Jefferson's anti federalist vision of limited government that carried on after the Revolution. American's want government to leave them alone. "I can make it on my own" is a great motto for America. Liberty, liberty, liberty.

Slogans, not reality. That drug you take, which is both safe and effective, we paid to have checked out. The road you drove on to get it, we paid for. The system that allowed you to pay for it, our system, bought and paid for by us, etc.

I find the sort of government you advocate for to be quintessential "mob rule".

Nothing could be further from the truth. Mob rule is whatever the people want, at that moment, they get. I support the elites, who know better.

You're not exactly a 'self-aware' sort, are you? Read your posting history. Your go-to response to complaints of overreaching government is "suck it up, the majority has spoken!". You're as "mob-rule" as they come!

Now that's funny, I could see a looney liberal showing up right after the constitution was signed, demanding half of what they make and telling them, they didn't build that. He would've been hanging from a tree. Nice try though, anyway liberalism gained here in the 60's, about the time the down fall of the United states started. Now it's becoming a cesspool.

Slogans, not reality. That drug you take, which is both safe and effective, we paid to have checked out. The road you drove on to get it, we paid for. The system that allowed you to pay for it, our system, bought and paid for by us, etc.

No, historical fact. The drugs we take are researched and developed by private capital, the road I drive on, unless a federal highway, was paid for by local funds and a contract awarded to a local contractor. The capitalist system requires less government and nobody paid anything for it. Now, that baby you have out of wedlock to bilk the system, the food stamps you get, the free education and health care your bastard child gets, the free public defendant he will have and his prison food and medical...will be paid for with my tax dollars.

Now that's funny, I could see a looney liberal showing up right after the constitution was signed, demanding half of what they make and telling them, they didn't build that. He would've been hanging from a tree. Nice try though, anyway liberalism gained here in the 60's, about the time the down fall of the United states started. Now it's becoming a cesspool.

Can you imagine? Nothing would of gotten built, westward expansion halted. Pioneers would of went on food stamps and built public housing log cabins. People would have protested and whined and cried about founders being 1%ers.

Can you imagine? Nothing would of gotten built, westward expansion halted. Pioneers would of went on food stamps and built public housing log cabins. People would have protested and whined and cried about founders being 1%ers.

Lets not forget about the invention of the war on women, the war on children, the war on illegals,and the war on gays. Best of all though their self proclaimed war on poverty, which they have been losing for over 50 years and counting.

Control, intimidation, submission. The agenda of today's American Left.

It's working. Americans (Americans!) from sea to shining sea are intimidated and terrified to say the wrong thing to the wrong person -- either in public or in private. Companies will fire anyone who says the wrong thing about the wrong group, fearing that the PC Police will descend on them and wreck their business. As a result, divisions between Americans are getting deeper and wider as animosities increase.

Congratulations, yeah, this is great.

Nice drama, queen...

Does that mean you disagree?

I'm sure you're quite happy with the way things are.

Last edited:

Lets not forget about the invention of the war on women, the war on children, the war on illegals,and the war on gays. Best of all though their self proclaimed war on poverty, which they have been losing for over 50 years and counting.

You left War on Christmas:lol:

Forum List

Back