Progressives...

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

‘Untouchable’ Exposes How the Media Protected Harvey Weinstein for Decades

Moron.

Trump became the president.

Weinstein has been justifiably destroyed.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol
Trump did not pull any of the stuff While in office...

And Weinstein never held any office.

We don’t hold Hollywood producers to the same standard as we hold presidents.

Moron.
Did you forget about the standards of the rest of the politicians elected? Kamala the whore as an example.

The DOUBLE STANDARD, and hypocrisy of the Progressive Left is so huge it is laughable. Look in the mirror Leftists.

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
The point he was trying to make to you idiots, is that before President Trump was elected, John Edwards, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein and other women abusing liberals got a pass from you leftards, even the candidate who ran against President Trump allowing her husband to rape and abuse women. But after President Trump said "I have so much money women let me touch their pussies", the #metoo movement started and the left started eating their own. You are too stupid to understand this , which is why I have to splain it to you dumbasses..

View attachment 242597

Bullshit. They didn’t get a pass from anyone. They all got shitcanned when their shit came to light.

You’re delusional.

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
The point he was trying to make to you idiots, is that before President Trump was elected, John Edwards, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein and other women abusing liberals got a pass from you leftards, even the candidate who ran against President Trump allowing her husband to rape and abuse women. But after President Trump said "I have so much money women let me touch their pussies", the #metoo movement started and the left started eating their own. You are too stupid to understand this , which is why I have to splain it to you dumbasses..

View attachment 242597

Bullshit. They didn’t get a pass from anyone. They all got shitcanned when their shit came to light.

You’re delusional.
So when it was exposed that Bill Clinton back in the 1990's had raped and abused women, right at that time, Hillary told her husband to fuck off?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Again. You liberals are such sociopaths...
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.

View attachment 242597

You’re delusional.
So when it was exposed that Bill Clinton back in the 1990's had raped and abused women, right at that time, Hillary told her husband to fuck off?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

View attachment 242608

You are a parody account, right?

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.

View attachment 242597

You’re delusional.

View attachment 242608

Typical liberal response when they are found out to be liars....

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.

View attachment 242597

You’re delusional.

View attachment 242608

You dislike liars now? When did that happen, Trombie?

Lol

Do you think there are progressives out there that are outraged at both Trumps behavior and Weinstein’s?

You mean the ones that accepted Weinstein's behavior before they were against it?
No I’m talking about the majority of people. the many many many others that had nothing to do with Weinstein.

View attachment 242597

You’re delusional.

View attachment 242608

Oh I dont know, when someone said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and a whole bunch of other slick willie lies....

You’re delusional.

View attachment 242608

Oh I dont know, when someone said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and a whole bunch of other slick willie lies....

All Trump supporters simply cannot accept a liar as a leader.

You’re delusional.

View attachment 242608

Didn’t he get impeached for lying?

Lol

Do you think there are progressives out there that are outraged at both Trumps behavior and Weinstein’s?

You mean the ones that accepted Weinstein's behavior before they were against it?
No I’m talking about the majority of people. the many many many others that had nothing to do with Weinstein.

You mean the ones that didn't want to admit they even knew Weinstein? Like the Clintons.

Lol

You mean the ones that didn't want to admit they even knew Weinstein? Like the Clintons.
The Weinstein’s and Clintons and Obamas are peas in a pod...
Sick fucked up people

Lol

Sick fucked up people

Definitely aware of Weinstein, heard about the Clintons, don't recall hearing about the Obamas.

Lol

Nope, I wasn’t talking about the Clintons. You’re having a hard time understanding what I’m saying aren’t you? I didn’t think it was that complicated

Sick fucked up people

Definitely aware of Weinstein, heard about the Clintons, don't recall hearing about the Obamas.
Michelle Obama is a big fan of Harvey Weinstein

Sick fucked up people

Michelle Obama is a big fan of Harvey Weinstein
A big fan? Interesting. Prove it

Forum List

Back