🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressives...

Definitely aware of Weinstein, heard about the Clintons, don't recall hearing about the Obamas.
Michelle Obama is a big fan of Harvey Weinstein
A big fan? Interesting. Prove it
Michelle Obama in 2013 Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

….you're welcome.
Oh 2013... do you think she knew about his indescretions whem she made that comment? Do you think she is still a big fan of hos since his sleeve has been exposed?

Everyone in Hollywood seemed to know in 2013.
Many of his victims knew and didn’t say anything, does that mean they were his biggest fans? I’m actually really trying to understand your way of thinking. I’m 99% sure it’s nothing more that BS nonesense you are just spewing but I want to give you a chance to try and rationalize

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

‘Untouchable’ Exposes How the Media Protected Harvey Weinstein for Decades
The word "progressive" terrifies you doesn't it.
Na, not really
I feel sorry for progressives

Progressives are pro American workers making a living wage. Are you sure you not voting against your own best interest?
The nanny state does not suit me

….you're welcome.
Oh 2013... do you think she knew about his indescretions whem she made that comment? Do you think she is still a big fan of hos since his sleeve has been exposed?
Lol
Of course she did, she’s an Obama...
Prove it

Lol
Prove it

You’re back to 2013?! Haha, your record is skipping.

Lol
Prove it

Lol
An Obama is an Obama they suck...

Lol
Prove it

Lol
An Obama is an Obama they suck...

Brilliant argument. I guess I could say the same about a Rustic if I wanted to sound like a child

….you're welcome.
Lol
Prove it

Prove it? WTF, are you 10? You want her to stop over and tell you in person?

Lol
Prove it

No, I just want to test these idiotic proclamations. I know y’all can’t prove what your saying, which is why I’m asking you to do so. I guess an insult was all I expected back so you delivered.

Lol
Prove it

No, I just want to test these idiotic proclamations. I know y’all can’t prove what your saying, which is why I’m asking you to do so. I guess an insult was all I expected back so you delivered.

Great, you're welcome.

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

‘Untouchable’ Exposes How the Media Protected Harvey Weinstein for Decades
The word "progressive" terrifies you doesn't it.
Na, not really
I feel sorry for progressives

Progressives are pro American workers making a living wage. Are you sure you not voting against your own best interest?
The nanny state does not suit me
I hear you there, Rustic. I friend of mine sent me this, this morning.

50805273_2501354476573186_2524441567381422080_n.jpg

Forum List

Back