Progs are full of shit."BOTTOM 30% of USA GET NO TAX CUTS!" If you dont pay taxes, you cant get cuts

The plan would not benefit lower-income households that do not pay federal income taxes.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Trump Tax Plan Benefits Wealthy, Including Trump

NO FUCKING SHIT.....WHY SHOULD IT?

The plan also doesn't help people living in the Sudan who are not American citizins.

It's sad when you cheer your taxes going up just because your happy it will also hurt other poor people.

Trump doesn't give a shit about you or any of us. Neither of these parties do but Trump isn't trying to even hide it anymore and you're cheering it. Shame.

Trump's tax plan does NOT benefit black slaves owned by George Washington and Robert E Lee.

The plan would not benefit lower-income households that do not pay federal income taxes.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The plan also doesn't help people living in the Sudan who are not American citizins.

It's sad when you cheer your taxes going up just because your happy it will also hurt other poor people.

Trump doesn't give a shit about you or any of us. Neither of these parties do but Trump isn't trying to even hide it anymore and you're cheering it. Shame.

I am losing my state and local tax deduction, but my rates overall will go down. That makes me happy.

I am laughing at the disingenuous lies by the left about the plan. They always go to class warfare because they are cvnts.

I am losing my state and local tax deduction, but my rates overall will go down. That makes me happy.

I am laughing at the disingenuous lies by the left about the plan. They always go to class warfare because they are cvnts.

Forget party politics. You and I do not benefit from this plan. None of us do. Really take time to read the details. This is aimed at the richest in this country and thats it. Yes the rates are decreasing but he's taking away many of the deductions and in the end you will come out even compared to now at best and possibly paying more.

The rich on the other hand will make out handsomely. You're really ok with that?

total liars on this one, Progs.

OF COURSE THE BOTTOM THIRD DOESNT GET TAX CUTS...

...THEY DONT PAY FUCKING TAXES AT ALL.

HOW DO YOU REDUCE PAYING ZERO?!!

Do you have any facts or figures?

Because if you just pull your "data" from your ass, the rule is, you have to eat it.

So when you go to the gas station , you don't pay gas taxes ? You don't pay Sale taxes ? There's 100 more taxes /fees we could list.

Who's the liar now ?
That reminds me of a woman in Washington that crack-addicted mayor Marion Barry told she should stop having so many babies (9). She defended herself by saying she had to pay taxes when she bought shit with food stamps.

Fuck off wimp!
Many of those on welfare complain that they have never gotten a tax cut. They truly believe that they not only pay taxes but pay more taxes than anyone else

So when you go to the gas station , you don't pay gas taxes ? You don't pay Sale taxes ? There's 100 more taxes /fees we could list.

Who's the liar now ?
That reminds me of a woman in Washington that crack-addicted mayor Marion Barry told she should stop having so many babies (9). She defended herself by saying she had to pay taxes when she bought shit with food stamps.

Fuck off wimp!
Many of those on welfare complain that they have never gotten a tax cut. They truly believe that they not only pay taxes but pay more taxes than anyone else

You'll literally just make anything up, won't you?

As long as I get mine, I could care less about what others have to pay. Doubling the personal exemption is a WIN for us

-Geaux

Forget party politics. You and I do not benefit from this plan. None of us do. Really take time to read the details. This is aimed at the richest in this country and thats it. Yes the rates are decreasing but he's taking away many of the deductions and in the end you will come out even compared to now at best and possibly paying more.

The rich on the other hand will make out handsomely. You're really ok with that?

Only 25% of tax filers itemize

-Geaux

Only 25% of tax filers itemize

-Geaux

Ok great.

LOL, how about the payroll tax? Trump isn't touching that and it would help all of us who work which includes the poor. It's ok though, he's slashing the estate tax and the Alternative Minimum tax which only the richest in this country (ie. Trump and his friends) will benefit from.

You want to make Social Security even more unstable than it already is?

Regarding the AMT, as incomes and inflation increase each year, it's hitting more and more middle class families. Even Democrats, in recent years, have talked about changing it.

Alternative Minimum Tax: Common Questions - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos

Trump's tax plan will not help native Americans who were handed blankets tainted with small pox because he is racist.

Well, shit for brains...

The bottom 30% work in the food industry or some other shit ass job that doesn't make enough to pay taxes.

maybe if we enforced anti-trust or paid better they would...Oh'yess, that is too hard for your tiny head. lol

Trump's plan increases the child tax credit, which is a credit that can be payable even if it exceeds a person's total tax liability.

if you DON'T PAY TAXES....but you get a TAX CUT....it means the US government is using the IRS to administer WELFARE.

Let's do the math for a general example of tax cuts

Person 1:

Salary: $100
Tax rate: 20%
Tax paid: $20
New Tax Rate: 10%
New tax paid: $10

SAVINGS: $10!!!!!

Person 2:

Salary: $0
Tax rate: 20%
Tax paid: $0
New Tax Rate: 10%
New tax paid: $0

SAVINGS: $0!!!!!

OMG!!!! TRUMP'S TAX CUT DOESNT HELP THOSE WHO DON'T PAY TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His tax plan should involve a straight up credit for buying state IDs if you make less than a certain amount of money.

NOW EVERYONE WOULD HAVE A VALID STATE ID, and we can check IDs at the polls!

Stupid fucking progs probably don't even know what it means that state and local are no longer deductible.

Who's the liar now ?
what does that have to do with taxes on income? Good lord

You said "taxes ". You didn't say "income tax". Which would still be a lie because people pay state income taxes .

If you mean "federal income taxes " then fucking say "federal income taxes ".

Forum List

Back