Progs Born Without A Funny-Bone?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Once again the President has the FAKE NEWS phonies all wound up with a link to a doctored wrestling video...from ten years ago. In unison they're all sobbing and clutching their pearls that it was somehow a "threat" to them. In reality it was a staged bout between the Donald and Vince McMahon in the "battle of the billionaires" and had nothing to do with CNN. But then the progs know the link was no threat....they simply got another chance to play the victim during their vicious attacks on Trump. We have to wonder if they have a sense of humor at all or if it's a genetic malfunction leaving them hostile and brooding instead of enjoying life like we Cons do.
rolleyes.gif

0*ysAuJok6Nq4judt4.jpg

Funny-Bone.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the video was funny as shit.
"he is threatening journalists"
Give me a fucking break!
Attack whatever they can..

Once again the President has the FAKE NEWS phonies all wound up with a link to a doctored wrestling video...from ten years ago. In unison they're all sobbing and clutching their pearls that it was somehow a "threat" to them. In reality it was a staged bout between the Donald and Vince McMahon in the "battle of the billionaires" and had nothing to do with CNN. But then the progs know the link was no threat....they simply got another chance to play the victim during their vicious attacks on Trump. We have to wonder if they have a sense of humor at all or if it's a genetic malfunction leaving them hostile and brooding instead of enjoying life like we Cons do.
rolleyes.gif

0*ysAuJok6Nq4judt4.jpg

Funny-Bone.jpg
The 'outrage' isn't all due to the "humor" or lack thereof. The outrage is about the lack of presidential decorum, his lack of capability to tamp down divisive rhetoric, his continuing hand in coarsening the culture, and foremost, his preternatural ability to shoot himself in his foot Vis-a-vis his political agenda.

In practical terms, it's more a combination of incredulity, pity and concern for the level of maturity we have in the White House.

The 'outrage' isn't all due to the "humor" or lack thereof. The outrage is about the lack of presidential decorum, his lack of capability to tamp down divisive rhetoric, his continuing hand in coarsening the culture, and foremost, his preternatural ability to shoot himself in his foot Vis-a-vis his political agenda.

In practical terms, it's more a combination of incredulity, pity and concern for the level of maturity we have in the White House.

This ^^^^^^^ is actually pretty funny.
lol.gif

Personally I found the video stupid but Trump knew it would piss off those in the media that hate him with a passion.

One thing Trump has proven is the fact is today media is nothing but tabloid and he is mocking them.

This ^^^^^^^ is actually pretty funny.
lol.gif
No. It's rather sad as a commentary about the level of maturity of our president and his most ardent supporters.

Y'know what would be REALLY funny?

Okay, a lady comes out dressed like Pocahontas, headdress and everything, she could be Liz Warren.

And then Trump could come out and POOP ON HER HEAD. And I don't mean FAKE, poop, I mean REAL POOP!

OH MY GAWD! That would be HILARIOUS!

:rock:

rolleyes.gif

0*ysAuJok6Nq4judt4.jpg

Funny-Bone.jpg
In reality POTUS is promoting violence against CNN. When one of you nutballs ends up shooting or killing a reporter, what will this irresponsible president say then?

One thing Trump has proven is the fact is today media is nothing but tabloid and he is mocking them.
He's proven nothing. He's acting EXACTLY how dictators act. He's only happy when the press prints what he wants them to print like the usual suspects( Breitbart, Gateway Pundit)
The purpose of a free press is to hold the president accountable for his actions and what he says.
Amazing you turds don't want them to do that.

rolleyes.gif

0*ysAuJok6Nq4judt4.jpg

Funny-Bone.jpg
In reality POTUS is promoting violence against CNN. When one of you nutballs ends up shooting or killing a reporter, what will this irresponsible president say then?

I will guarantee you he will blame either Democrats/Obama/Hillary or the Media themselves...... He will use it as an excuse to have no press conference for a year in a sign of respect...

But it would all be hilarious...

You mean like what one of yours did in Alexandria?

Ive often compared trump to biff tannen(I called election 2016 biff vs cruella), but you absolutely have to love the way he disrespects and denigrates the left. I dont trust president biff, and disagree with some of what he has done/is doing, but the outrage he creates with these communists is pure gold.

Forum List

Back