Progs forcing Girl Scouts to deny reality

Girl Scouts will continue to accommodate transgender youth AL.com

Curious, if my son identifies as an Eagle Scout, to people lose their jobs and get called bigots if they don't play along?
So...the Girl Scouts don't run screaming from transgenders like you do? Where's the downside in that?
Newsflash: boys aren't girls and can never be girls, no matter how much politically-correct amputation of healthy organs that corrupt doctors (hippocratic oath) can be paid to perform.

Forcing other kids to play along like a mentally-ill child is "perfectly healthy" is placing the new group of children in an impossible mental paradox wherein they know what reality is, but are being told "you must deny it". This places all of them in immediate danger of becoming mentally ill as well. If I was a parent of a girl scout, I'd sue the girl scouts for psychological endangerment of my child for attempting to force her to recognize a boy as "a girl".

Will be interesting to see if any girl scouts get pregnant on a camping trip by a "transgender" boy who had a sudden surge of hormones and a change of heart in the middle of the night with his tent mate..Then the lawsuits for sure will be lining up...

Last edited:
I have 5 adult daughters (and one toddler). I give credit where credit is due. The Girl Scouts organization helped me raise them and teach them.

I highly recommend that parents encourage their daughters to become Girl Scouts.

There's a lot more to it than selling cookies.

Curious, if my son identifies as an Eagle Scout, to people lose their jobs and get called bigots if they don't play along?
So...the Girl Scouts don't run screaming from transgenders like you do? Where's the downside in that?
Newsflash: boys aren't girls and can never be girls, no matter how much politically-correct amputation of healthy organs that corrupt doctors (hippocratic oath) can be paid to perform.

Forcing other kids to play along like a mentally-ill child is "perfectly healthy" is placing the new group of children in an impossible mental paradox wherein they know what reality is, but are being told "you must deny it". This places all of them in immediate danger of becoming mentally ill as well. If I was a parent of a girl scout, I'd sue the girl scouts for psychological endangerment of my child for attempting to force her to recognize a boy as "a girl".

Will be interesting to see if any girl scouts get pregnant on a camping trip by a "transgender" boy who had a sudden surge of hormones and a change of heart in the middle of the night with his tent mate..Then the lawsuits for sure will be lining up...
Haven't we been told ad nauseum that transgender people are not homosexuals? Therefore, I would agree with your point that it is not a good idea to put girls in the woods at night with pubescent boys who say they are girls.

If they call him a bigot, it'll be because of the influence of the person who raised him.
I would pull my kid out of any organization that allowed abnormal sex practicing members in. But then the only way to know them is if they forced their sickness down our throats....

^^^ Exactly. To me, its better to just get everything out in the opening. It saves everyone else from having to dig for it anyways. And that right there is just it. If people are proud of the way that they are, why do they keep it to themselves? Those who don't support certain things can just find another group of people to be in the presence of. This type of situation will never be a one way street either as long as we all have the same freedoms and rights.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Newsflash: boys aren't girls and can never be girls, no matter how much politically-correct amputation of healthy organs that corrupt doctors (hippocratic oath) can be paid to perform....Forcing other kids to play along like a mentally-ill child is "perfectly healthy" is placing the new group of children in an impossible mental paradox wherein they know what reality is, but are being told "you must deny it". This places all of them in immediate danger of becoming mentally ill as well. If I was a parent of a girl scout, I'd sue the girl scouts for psychological endangerment of my child for attempting to force her to recognize a boy as "a girl"....Will be interesting to see if any girl scouts get pregnant on a camping trip by a "transgender" boy who had a sudden surge of hormones and a change of heart in the middle of the night with his tent mate..Then the lawsuits for sure will be lining up...
Haven't we been told ad nauseum that transgender people are not homosexuals? Therefore, I would agree with your point that it is not a good idea to put girls in the woods at night with pubescent boys who say they are girls.

Yes, for a variety of reasons, one of which is a girl getting pregnant on a camping trip.

Forum List

Back