🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progs hold "shit-in" for all gender bathrooms

Progs have completely gone over the deep end.

My husband's shits have the power to drive grown men screaming, wailing and gnashing their teeth from any washroom and women now want to share in this type of experience?

:lol:

Seriously...do these women really want to be in a bathroom with a guy after an all nighter of beer and mexican food?
I dont want to be in the bathroom with myself under those circumstances.
And I dont know what y'alls experience is,but I have never known a women who would drop a duece in the presence of a man...especially one they're dating.
This is some stupid shit and the only time gender neutral bathrooms are acceptable is at concerts so we can laugh at the chicks sitting in the sinks.

Seriously...do these women really want to be in a bathroom with a guy after an all nighter of beer and mexican food?
And I dont know what y'alls experience is,but I have never known a women who would drop a duece in the presence of a man...especially one they're dating.
This is some stupid shit and the only time gender neutral bathrooms are acceptable is at concerts so we can laugh at the chicks sitting in the sinks.

I suspect it's designed more for the homos to be able to "same sex" the rest room experience and perhaps "observe" the kiddies.

You know what would happen. After a while, the women would start demanding special hours in which they could use the bathroom without having guys hanging around in there, or special walled off sections where they could be away from men.

And I would applaud them.

I think I found their Bathroom Manifesto! These women appear to be led by "Big Red".

Bathrooms are now "oppression" rooms.I checked. It's not the Onion and it's bloody funny.

:lmao:

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century.

Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy.

These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction.

These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"

Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism - Family - Nigeria

Last edited:

I suspect it's designed more for the homos to be able to "same sex" the rest room experience and perhaps "observe" the kiddies.

I guess it would be a good way to keep tabs on the fruitcakes if nothing else.
Just keep your eye on the gender neutral bathroom door,because I doubt anyone else would use it.

I guess it would be a good way to keep tabs on the fruitcakes if nothing else.
Just keep your eye on the gender neutral bathroom door,because I doubt anyone else would use it.

Our children certainly won't be using one. Bank it

I think I found their Bathroom Manifesto! These women appear to be led by "Big Red".

You can't make this shit up. Bathrooms are now "oppression" rooms.

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century.

Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy.

These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction.

These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"

Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism - Family - Nigeria

You sure this isnt a Saturday Night Live skit?

You can't make this shit up. Bathrooms are now "oppression" rooms.

You sure this isnt a Saturday Night Live skit?

I checked to make sure it wasn't the Onion. :) I first heard this from the Red Eye Radio guys and they checked to make sure it wasn't the Onion either.

What creates morons like this? Seriously?

The public schools....each and every case of abhorrent behavior can be traced to fat prog women grade school teachers. :deal:

BTW, I looked up my Michigan grade school of almost 60 years ago and there wasn't a single male admin, teacher, or staff....even the janitor was a woman!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back