Progs Now Turn To Ruining Our Food

pink-slime.jpeg
And that's why they haven't closed the border. The worker might not be legal either.

And that's why they haven't closed the border. The worker might not be legal either.

Ebola laced pink slime made by illegal workers.. so, just never eat again.

There you go! Just say Ebola is in it. That's a language they can understand. Never mind it's a mixture of tendons, cartilage, and waste scraps, finely chopped, heated, and spun to remove residual fat, then treated with toxic ammonia gas... meat meant for dog food

They love their freedumb!

10 foods with more ammonia than pink slime Grist

The biggest problem I have with pink slim is not being notified that it's being used.
I know I dont want it in my ground beef. But it doesnt have anything to do with it being bad for you,it has to do with the quality of the food I make which includes texture.

For whatever reason you don't want pink slime, as a consumer, you have the right to know what you're purchasing. And your link makes me feel better about giving up meat altogether.

So which of these meats are you giving up?
  • Peanut butter, 0.049 grams per 100.
  • Mayonnaise, 0.041 grams per 100.
  • Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Potato chips, 0.024, though I imagine the brand and flavor would matter.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021
What a dumb ass you are.....

The biggest problem I have with pink slim is not being notified that it's being used.
I know I dont want it in my ground beef. But it doesnt have anything to do with it being bad for you,it has to do with the quality of the food I make which includes texture.

For whatever reason you don't want pink slime, as a consumer, you have the right to know what you're purchasing. And your link makes me feel better about giving up meat altogether.

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

So you know what I eat now? Idiot. There's only 2 items on your list that I eat, and I purchase organic or make it myself.

Enjoy your pink slime, you didn't even know they were selling it in grocery stores.

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

So you know what I eat now? Idiot. There's only 2 items on your list that I eat, and I purchase organic or make it myself.

Enjoy your pink slime, you didn't even know they were selling it in grocery stores.

All of those products have more ammonia than pink slim you dumbfuck.
Keep on making yourself look like an idiot.

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

And what did I just fucking say, you idiot?

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

You claimed pink slime was horrible because it contained ammonia.
Yet all those items contain more.
Shouldnt you be railing against those items?
Well of course not,that wouldnt fit your agenda.
Go away you dishonest piece of shit......

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

And you are a complete moron. Ammonium hydroxide (also found in cleaning solutions) being used to kill dangerous bacteria, such as E-coli, salmonella, and other bacteria, in meat normally used for dog food, is a little different than eating an onion, you boob.

Consumers are told by the media that "it's just beef, dude". That's comparative to saying high fructose corn syrup is "just sugar, dude", which we all know is not true. So what exactly happens in the "slime gas chamber"? While human exposure to ammonia gas itself is extremely hazardous to the respiratory tract, it has little effect on digestion since it is a gas. The issue arises when ammonia gas comes in contact with water, like the water within meat. This interaction produces ammonium hydroxide or "ammonia water". Now we have a hazardous gas turned to liquid form that can wreak havoc on the human body.

Ammonium hydroxide

Commonly sold as window cleaner, floor cleaner, wood polish, and a source of food (slime), ammonium hydroxide is a serious threat to a person's health. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for ammonium hydroxide classifies the substance as very hazardous when in contact with skin. Ammonium hydroxide may produce tissue damage on mucous membranes. The human digestive system is basically one long mucous membrane from mouth to finish. Repeated or prolonged exposure to ammonium hydroxide can lead to health deterioration through accumulation within human organs. Although ammonium and ammonia are essential to proper kidney function and maintaining an acid-base balance within the body, chronic high levels of the chemical can ruin delicate blood vessels and cause harm on the cellular level. By offsetting the balance with the addition of more ammonia molecules, there is more conversion of waste urea by the liver and more excretion of ammonium in the urine.

Aside from the kidneys and liver, our digestive system suffers from the ammonium hydroxide. Not only does ammonium hydroxide kill E. coli 0157:H7 (the dangerous one), but it can also destroy the bacterial flora that keeps us healthy! Bacteria are not all bad, but the kind that comes from cow factory leftovers is, and shouldn't be consumed. The bottom line is, know your beef!

Ammonium hydroxide health effects of pink slime - NaturalNews.com

• Ketchup, 0.035.
  • Gelatin, 0.034.
  • Onions, 0.027.
  • Brewer’s yeast, 0.022.
  • Margarine, 0.021

And you are a complete moron. Ammonium hydroxide (also found in cleaning solutions) being used to kill dangerous bacteria, such as E-coli, salmonella, and other bacteria, in meat normally used for dog food, is a little different than eating an onion, you boob.

Consumers are told by the media that "it's just beef, dude". That's comparative to saying high fructose corn syrup is "just sugar, dude", which we all know is not true. So what exactly happens in the "slime gas chamber"? While human exposure to ammonia gas itself is extremely hazardous to the respiratory tract, it has little effect on digestion since it is a gas. The issue arises when ammonia gas comes in contact with water, like the water within meat. This interaction produces ammonium hydroxide or "ammonia water". Now we have a hazardous gas turned to liquid form that can wreak havoc on the human body.

Ammonium hydroxide

Commonly sold as window cleaner, floor cleaner, wood polish, and a source of food (slime), ammonium hydroxide is a serious threat to a person's health. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for ammonium hydroxide classifies the substance as very hazardous when in contact with skin. Ammonium hydroxide may produce tissue damage on mucous membranes. The human digestive system is basically one long mucous membrane from mouth to finish. Repeated or prolonged exposure to ammonium hydroxide can lead to health deterioration through accumulation within human organs. Although ammonium and ammonia are essential to proper kidney function and maintaining an acid-base balance within the body, chronic high levels of the chemical can ruin delicate blood vessels and cause harm on the cellular level. By offsetting the balance with the addition of more ammonia molecules, there is more conversion of waste urea by the liver and more excretion of ammonium in the urine.

Aside from the kidneys and liver, our digestive system suffers from the ammonium hydroxide. Not only does ammonium hydroxide kill E. coli 0157:H7 (the dangerous one), but it can also destroy the bacterial flora that keeps us healthy! Bacteria are not all bad, but the kind that comes from cow factory leftovers is, and shouldn't be consumed. The bottom line is, know your beef!

So what do you have to say about all those products I just listed that people eat everyday that contain more ammonia than pink slime?
Why aren't you railing against them?

Ammonium hydroxide

So what do you have to say about all those products I just listed that people eat everyday that contain more ammonia than pink slime?

I've already explain that, dumbass.

Ammonium hydroxide

No you didnt,all you did was tell me what YOU dont eat.
You can eat steaming piles of dog shit for all I care,this isnt about your dietary habits.

Ammonium hydroxide

You can eat steaming piles of dog shit for all I care,this isnt about your dietary habits.

I'm gonna type this a little S.L.O.W.E.R for you this time. I will underline where I answered your question, then I will make bold, the important info in my last posting.

Ammonium hydroxide (also found in cleaning solutions) being used to kill dangerous bacteria, such as E-coli, salmonella, and other bacteria, in meat normally used for dog food, is a little different than eating an onion, you boob.

Ammonium hydroxide

Ammonium hydroxide

I realize you're probably still reading, trying to force all that info into your tiny pea brain, but here's some more interesting info concerning pink slime. And this is a fine example of why we should not trust the USDA. (and I don't care who's in office, R or D)

Please read carefully, and if you want to read the full article, it's @ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I highly recommend reading it in its entirety. (this is an old article, but it's a perfect example of how the meat industry does it's own testing, and how the USDA turns a blind eye.

Eight years ago, federal officials were struggling to remove potentially deadly E. coli from hamburgers when an entrepreneurial company from South Dakota came up with a novel idea: injecting beef with ammonia.

Officials at the United States Department of Agricultureendorsed the company’s ammonia treatment, and have said it destroys E. coli “to an undetectable level.” They decided it was so effective that in 2007, when the department began routine testing of meat used in hamburger sold to the general public, they exempted Beef Products.

But government and industry records obtained by The New York Times show that in testing for the school lunch program, E. coli and salmonella pathogens have been found dozens of times in Beef Products meat, challenging claims by the company and the U.S.D.A. about the effectiveness of the treatment. Since 2005, E. coli has been found 3 times and salmonella 48 times, including back-to-back incidents in August in which two 27,000-pound batches were found to be contaminated. The meat was caught before reaching lunch-rooms trays.

In July, school lunch officials temporarily banned their hamburger makers from using meat from a Beef Products facility in Kansas because of salmonella — the third suspension in three years, records show. Yet the facility remained approved by the U.S.D.A. for other customers.

Presented by The Times with the school lunch test results, top department officials said they were not aware of what their colleagues in the lunch program had been finding for years.

Last edited:
Wow, reading all these rants about how much we need to control the food supplies because it is so tainted, I'm surprised any of us lived past the age of 12.

lol

Forum List

Back