Project Veritas exposes another lying, racist Democrat: Andrew Gillum

Brightfart?!?!?! Try a legit source who doesn't manipulate the facts.

You're a moron and just proved it. I'm sure I can source a couple more network news stations too, asshat.

iu

Be sure to vote Republican in November.

Project Veritas. You mean that lying ex-con who has gotten himself into trouble trying to get the media to fall for his fake news story.

The guy who paid a woman to pretend that Roy Moore assaulted her and WAPO exposed for their fakery?

That Project Veritas? Nice to see he’s out of jail after his last fiasco.

Hmmm. Ignoring the message and going after the messenger.

When the messenger is a liar, a con artist and a purveyor of fake news, and a felon, one has to consider the source.

But to ignore the message is foolish. Obviously, the staffer said what he said.

Once again libtards are proven to be full of Shit...…………...
Maybe that guy try putting on an act for the lady... What crap...

I hope you were drunk when you posted that

because it didn't make any sense at all.....
that guy looks like a total idiot, and maybe he was just trying to pick up the lady journalist... At any rate garbage propaganda, super duper...

Last edited:
Even if he cheats his way to office, he'll get frog marched off to prison soon thereafter

that guy looks like you're total idiot, and maybe he was just trying to pick up the lady journalist... At any rate garbage propaganda, super duper...

You're a super duper Dumb Ass.....

Famous fake news Outlet......
Proof ANYTHING they have posted is fake please
Project Veritas...LMAO
Yeah they are what we used to call INVESTIGATE JOURNALISTS....A damn near extinct breed now.
Lol, everything they have posted is fake! Not one single story has ever turned out to be true! And yet you idiots still believe them because they tell you what you want to hear.

It’s actual video that folks don’t know they are being videoed and they speak freely, so what’s fake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO...'creative editing'
Yeah... creative editing. You think all those dumb crackers in that " F-d up cracker state" are going to fall for the creative editing excuse? My my.

I have been a resident of Tallahassee, Florida since 1971.

Mayor Andrew Gillum is, by far, the worst mayor that I can remember.

During his term in office, he worked the City Commissioners to give himself not just a raise in salary, but to DOUBLE his salary.

He is currently under two investigations by the FBI which have clear evidence to his having accepted not only free tickets to Hamilton on Broadway ($1,000 each) but also lodging when the Gillum cabal visited Costa Rica.

The number of murders in our city is higher than ever before.

Florida currently has the number one rating for our fiscal condition. Mayor Gillum has great plans to spend tens of billions of dollars by raising taxes. NOT something we want for Florida.

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

that guy looks like you're total idiot, and maybe he was just trying to pick up the lady journalist... At any rate garbage propaganda, super duper...

You're a super duper Dumb Ass.....

During his term in office, he worked the City Commissioners to give himself not just a raise in salary, but to DOUBLE his salary.

He is currently under two investigations by the FBI which have clear evidence to his having accepted not only free tickets to Hamilton on Broadway ($1,000 each) but also lodging when the Gillum cabal visited Costa Rica.

Florida currently has the number one rating for our fiscal condition. Mayor Gillum has great plans to spend tens of billions of dollars by raising taxes. NOT something we want for Florida.

So ridiculous gossip and the usual stupid talking points... Call us when there is a indictment or arrest, not made up crap your usual MO, super dupers...

And your list of states comes directly from the Koch brothers, super duper.Mercatus Center - SourceWatch

In all reality, I think Andrew Gillium Is a misguided FL boy that got woo-ed by the Communists.

He does tie a nice double Windsor, so he is a real man and can't be all bad.

Some man in his family was a real American. Probably would smack him if he saw what he was doing now.

He is not a communist. There are no communists in the US. Communism is a dead, failed ideology. Anyone calling a leftist a communist, is an idiot.

Every poster who refers to candidates or other posters as a “communist” loses all credibility in the discussion.

Because you say so, amirite? :fu::funnyface:
Everyone except right-wing nutjobs says so, super dupe. No Democrat is for a dictatorship or owning all business and industry by the government. Just stupid.

And your list of states comes directly from the Koch brothers, super duper.Mercatus Center - SourceWatch

And your leftist shill ass doesn't live in Florida. Fuck you and your snow, bitch! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back