🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Project Veritas unmasks the Phil Bredesen campaign in Tennessee

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Project Veritas sent a journalist inside the Phil Bredesen campaign. As expected, in spite of publicly saying he would've supported the Kavanaugh confirmation, they said if he gets to the senate he'll "be a good democrat".

Definition of “moderate”: A Democrat at election time.

I watched the debate between Breseden and Marcia Blackburn last night. Breseden did not come off well and Blackburn had a win.

Blackburn's Democratic ideologue came through when he did not support this administration's policies. Hope Blackburn does well in Mid Terms.

I watched the debate between Breseden and Marcia Blackburn last night. Breseden did not come off well and Blackburn had a win.

Blackburn's Democratic ideologue came through when he did not support this administration's policies. Hope Blackburn does well in Mid Terms.
I hope so too. She's well known in Middle Tn, but doesn't have Bredesen's name recognition statewide. Many people are so disgusted with what we've seen the democrats doing lately so that will help. It doesn't matter how many times media claims they're not acting as a mob, a mob is what is being seen. That Bredesen's campaign aides admit that he's lying for votes isn't going to age well either.

Wikileaks showed us this as well. People of the Democrat Party should ask themselves..."if I have to lie about what I am...what am I?"

Wikileaks showed us this as well. People of the Democrat Party should ask themselves..."if I have to lie about what I am...what am I?"
Would they get a different answer from their brothers and sisters of the other political persuasion who asked themselves the same?

Would they get a different answer from their brothers and sisters of the other political persuasion who asked themselves the same?

Youve been well trained in whataboutism.
In this case we saw a lie of a different magnitude. politicians lie so thats not the point and not really shocking. One kind of lie is to promise something you wont deliver. We sort of expect that. To promise to do good and instead fall into corruption. To mouth platitudes. To be greedy and power hungry. All those faults we expect.
But Democrats have to lie about who they are else they would never win even the few they do. And that is the deepest of corruption because it robs people of a choice.
Wikileaks was a good example. It showed Democrats as they are and not as they pretend. Devastating for them and that says everything.
They dont offer anything but a deception about who they are.

"Whataboutism"! That's a good one. Doesn't apply to the referred to post, but a good one.

In this case we saw a lie of a different magnitude. politicians lie so thats not the point and not really shocking. One kind of lie is to promise something you wont deliver. We sort of expect that. To promise to do good and instead fall into corruption. To mouth platitudes. To be greedy and power hungry. All those faults we expect.
But Democrats have to lie about who they are else they would never win even the few they do. And that is the deepest of corruption because it robs people of a choice.
Wikileaks was a good example. It showed Democrats as they are and not as they pretend. Devastating for them and that says everything.
So true. The comment I found most telling was the staffer who said, " We would scare all the people who would vote for Phil Bredesen but not vote for Chuck Schumer"

So true. The comment I found most telling was the staffer who said, " We would scare all the people who would vote for Phil Bredesen but not vote for Chuck Schumer"

Democrats have long made it a practice to say "Im not like *those* Democrats." They do it on this board.

QUOTE="Vel, post: 20965892, member: 13671"]Project Veritas sent a journalist inside the Phil Bredesen campaign. As expected, in spite of publicly saying he would've supported the Kavanaugh confirmation, they said if he gets to the senate he'll "be a good democrat".

[/QUOTE]

Is this the guy who was convicted on his baby parts video?

Nothing like a made up mind.
Read no more
Post it on an ayran nation site

Can't bear the "left", can't stand the 'right'...
what's a person to do?

Don't forget GORE......Tennessee manned up and voted that POS out of office.

I know you have it in you, tennessee.....do the right thing.

I'd say among the worst examples of this is how Dems SAY they want to uplift minorities, but then never really do.

I am also amazed how Dems are able to campaign with such generalities, without being asked specifics, like : "SPECIFICALLY, WHO ARE "THE RICH" AND WHAT IS THEIR "FAIR SHARE" OF TAXES?"

Never asked of Hillary and never quantified by Hillary.

I'd say among the worst examples of this is how Dems SAY they want to uplift minorities, but then never really do.

I am also amazed how Dems are able to campaign with such generalities, without being asked specifics, like : "SPECIFICALLY, WHO ARE "THE RICH" AND WHAT IS THEIR "FAIR SHARE" OF TAXES?"

Never asked of Hillary and never quantified by Hillary.

In 1950 black families were intact. They had jobs and considered it shameful to take handouts. Their neighborhoods were thriving and were full of small businesses. They had enriched the world with jazz and other gifts.
A rip van winkle who woke up and looked today would have no reason not to think the Ku Klux Klan hadn’t had its way for the last 50 years in a scheme to reduce black communities to dependence and savagery.
Liberalism’s damage is no less because they claim good intentions.

Don't forget GORE......Tennessee manned up and voted that POS out of office.

I know you have it in you, tennessee.....do the right thing.

Can't resist the foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for zero education.
Seen the video of the toothless Mississippi white boy?
Btw, you lost

Forum List

Back