Projected Voter turnout 2016---Bad News for GOP

The party that just got its ass handed to them in an epic beat down only months ago predicting a win, hilarious :laugh:

Uhm, exactly who here among Libs in USMB was predicting a 2014 win for the Left?

Please, enlighten us.

Apparently my post was way over your head.

Actually, it's way below my niveau, but I wanted to give you a chance.

Better luck next time.

New day, same old Statistikhengst.

You made a claim that Lefties were predicting a 2014 mid-term win. I challenged you on that claim and then you headed for the hills. Next time wear better fitting Depends.

Again, I ask: exactly whom among Lefties was predicting a 2014 mid-term win for the Left?

So long as the major parties remain consistent in presenting candidates "Tweele-Dee" and "Tweedle-Dumber", so like as to seem Siamese twins then I really don't expect much voter turnout.

Why bother?

The party that just got its ass handed to them in an epic beat down only months ago predicting a win, hilarious :laugh:

Uhm, exactly who here among Libs in USMB was predicting a 2014 win for the Left?

Please, enlighten us.

Apparently my post was way over your head.

Actually, it's way below my niveau, but I wanted to give you a chance.

Better luck next time.

New day, same old Statistikhengst.

You made a claim that Lefties were predicting a 2014 mid-term win. I challenged you on that claim and then you headed for the hills. Next time wear better fitting Depends.

Again, I ask: exactly whom among Lefties was predicting a 2014 mid-term win for the Left?

I made no such claim, try to avoid making up stuff in your head that's not true you will be less confused.

When Jindal, Fiorina, and Carson announce their candidacy, the GOP will have an African-American, a women, an American Inidan, a Cuban, and two white guys.

Now contrast that to the Democrat party which has ONE UBER RICH WHITE WOMAN who is a corporatist.

What are you hoping for, President by committee?

Does it really take ALL those candidates to beat up on Hillary? Bullies.
Try and make sense, will ya......Only one will get the nod....the point was that the left like to call the right the party of old white people......

Yet the only diversity I see in the upcoming election is from the right.....while the left has one broom-riding, ultra rich, corporatist, whitey.....

Maybe true of the candidates, but the voters who support each are very diverse and becoming more so each day. Think.....for a moment.

This the OP just admitted that no-border enforcement + amnesty&benefits for all former illegals is bribe to get as many loyal foreigners as possible?

In other words, they can't win an election among the LEGAL American population.

Someday (well, maybe never) you'll have to come to terms with the very fact that dark skinned folks are here LEGALLY and will vote for the party that best represents them......So, stop the dog whistle of the, "the darkies are coming, the darkies are coming..."

So long as the major parties remain consistent in presenting candidates "Tweele-Dee" and "Tweedle-Dumber", so like as to seem Siamese twins then I really don't expect much voter turnout.

Why bother?

Given your proclivities as a closeted right winger.....I agree with your "conclusion" of ...why bother?....On election day, please do stay home and play with your guns instead.

Regardless of who will win the primaries later this year, the demographics entailed in the population growth of our country will constitute the main factor in determining who will sit in the oval office....
It is a stark reality that the US white, evangelical and republican-leaning population is dwindling, while the Hispanic/Latino and Asian segment is fast and steadily growing.
These latter segments have been ill-courted by the GOP and tend to heavily favor democrats' policies........The US House will likely remain in republican hands, but the Senate might experience a shift toward democrats (if not a majority) and the WH with guarded surety will remain "blue."

Republicans have two major problems when it comes to winning presidential elections: demograpics and the Electoral College. And as the 2016 election gets off the ground, both of these problems are getting worse.

On the Electoral College front, Democrats quite simply have more electoral votes "in the bank" (i.e. safe blue states) and need to win fewer swing states than Republicans do. And demographically, the Democrats' gains among Hispanic voters in particular pose a real long-term problem for Republicans, given this population is growing extremely fast and the white population is, well, not.

The GOP s major 2016 problem in 3 maps - The Washington Post

go democrats!

I made no such claim, try to avoid making up stuff in your head that's not true you will be less confused.

Sure, you did, l'il slugger. Here, I will help your memory:

Time for some essplaining..... Lucyyyyyy.......

Why bother?

Given your proclivities as a closeted right winger.....I agree with your "conclusion" of ...why bother?....On election day, please do stay home and play with your guns instead.

Oh, I see you've met Henry. Poor you.

When he tries to hump your leg, just let him see the RAID bottle in your hand.

^^^ epic stupidity, did you flunk reading comprehension in 5th grade?

"Closeted"?

Try "blatant"!

You're not too old to get help with that nasty little vocabulary problem. Or is it some kind of dyslexia which causes to choose the opposite of what you meant to say?

When Jindal, Fiorina, and Carson announce their candidacy, the GOP will have an African-American, a women, an American Inidan, a Cuban, and two white guys.

Now contrast that to the Democrat party which has ONE UBER RICH WHITE WOMAN who is a corporatist.

What are you hoping for, President by committee?

Does it really take ALL those candidates to beat up on Hillary? Bullies.
Try and make sense, will ya......Only one will get the nod....the point was that the left like to call the right the party of old white people......

Yet the only diversity I see in the upcoming election is from the right.....while the left has one broom-riding, ultra rich, corporatist, whitey.....

Hmm, all shades of vanilla represented.

Regardless of who will win the primaries later this year, the demographics entailed in the population growth of our country will constitute the main factor in determining who will sit in the oval office....
It is a stark reality that the US white, evangelical and republican-leaning population is dwindling, while the Hispanic/Latino and Asian segment is fast and steadily growing.
These latter segments have been ill-courted by the GOP and tend to heavily favor democrats' policies........The US House will likely remain in republican hands, but the Senate might experience a shift toward democrats (if not a majority) and the WH with guarded surety will remain "blue."

Republicans have two major problems when it comes to winning presidential elections: demograpics and the Electoral College. And as the 2016 election gets off the ground, both of these problems are getting worse.

On the Electoral College front, Democrats quite simply have more electoral votes "in the bank" (i.e. safe blue states) and need to win fewer swing states than Republicans do. And demographically, the Democrats' gains among Hispanic voters in particular pose a real long-term problem for Republicans, given this population is growing extremely fast and the white population is, well, not.

The GOP s major 2016 problem in 3 maps - The Washington Post

And let's not forget the women's vote, which is the majority of voters! And women are sick and tired of old white men running this country, starting wars and cutting back on education. What I am saying is rhetorical, true, but nonetheless true.

There are Republican women in this country who will vote for Hillary because they are thinking about their daughter's and granddaughter's future.

Why bother?

Oh, I see you've met Henry. Poor you.

When he tries to hump your leg, just let him see the RAID bottle in your hand.

God, I just blew a mouthful of Maine bottled-water all over my screen....But it was worth it!

^^^ epic stupidity, did you flunk reading comprehension in 5th grade?

No, your wording is clutzy. Admit that your English is terrible. Now, take a second and think about your poorly worded run-on sentence and then get back with me when you are ready to run with the big dogs.

Forum List

Back