Projected Voter turnout 2016---Bad News for GOP

And let's not forget the women's vote, which is the majority of voters! And women are sick and tired of old white men running this country, starting wars and cutting back on education. What I am saying is rhetorical, true, but nonetheless true.

Well, right wingers are counting on Carly Fiorina for VP to mitigate the women's vote for Hillary (delusion, anyone?).....They're better off with Susanna Martinez for their VP running mate...

So long as the major parties remain consistent in presenting candidates "Tweele-Dee" and "Tweedle-Dumber", so like as to seem Siamese twins then I really don't expect much voter turnout.

Why bother?

Given your proclivities as a closeted right winger.....I agree with your "conclusion" of ...why bother?....On election day, please do stay home and play with your guns instead.

Oh, I see you've met Henry. Poor you.

When he tries to hump your leg, just let him see the RAID bottle in your hand.

God, I just blew a mouthful of Maine bottled-water all over my screen....But it was worth it!

Wonderful. Mission accomplished. Damn. Forgot my cod-piece. Henry stole it for his sniff-collection.

My work is done here. Laurel leaves are waiting on me...

:D

Regardless of who will win the primaries later this year, the demographics entailed in the population growth of our country will constitute the main factor in determining who will sit in the oval office....
It is a stark reality that the US white, evangelical and republican-leaning population is dwindling, while the Hispanic/Latino and Asian segment is fast and steadily growing.
These latter segments have been ill-courted by the GOP and tend to heavily favor democrats' policies........The US House will likely remain in republican hands, but the Senate might experience a shift toward democrats (if not a majority) and the WH with guarded surety will remain "blue."

Republicans have two major problems when it comes to winning presidential elections: demograpics and the Electoral College. And as the 2016 election gets off the ground, both of these problems are getting worse.

On the Electoral College front, Democrats quite simply have more electoral votes "in the bank" (i.e. safe blue states) and need to win fewer swing states than Republicans do. And demographically, the Democrats' gains among Hispanic voters in particular pose a real long-term problem for Republicans, given this population is growing extremely fast and the white population is, well, not.

The GOP s major 2016 problem in 3 maps - The Washington Post

How did those projections work out for the Dems last time?

it was gerrymandered districts and apathy of the party in the WH

You want some whine with your cheese? It cracks me up to no end how you people go on and on abut gerrymandered districts while all my life from the 70s to the end of the Century Democrats and the media didn't give a shit because you were the ones doing it. Please proceed to keep whining about that, I'm loving it.

Note two problems with what you say right here.

1) Republicans can gerrymander now because they are the dominant party at the State level, so how do you figure you are the party of the people? LOL

2) Yes, apathy towards the white house, and it's occupant, and the next candidate will agree with him on every issue just like the last one.

Also, you keep comparing the electorate size when voter turnout on lower income is far lower. And as Hispanics and Asian immigrants get more established historically and increase their pay and wealth, they become more conservative. Jews are the only group that defies that, they stay just as liberal as they increase their wealth. And bizarrely vote for the party that wants to murder them. I've never gotten that, who has more reason to not vote for Democrats than Jews?

I am all for this demographic shift if it means a republican stays out of the White House.

Yes, the Dems have been so great for the middle class:cuckoo::cuckoo: Seriously dude, you need to pull the blinders off.

I am all for this demographic shift if it means a republican stays out of the White House.

Yes, the Dems have been so great for the middle class:cuckoo::cuckoo: Seriously dude, you need to pull the blinders off.
It's interesting how you people started to care about the decling middle class when Obama became president. You pretended it wasn't even an issue while Bush was president.

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class cut since Reagan. He also intends to widen the eligibility of over time pay for workers which will put many of them in the middle class. Republicans refuse to do jackshit for the middle class.

1) Republicans can gerrymander now because they are the dominant party at the State level, so how do you figure you are the party of the people? LOL

That's cute......Who needed the Supreme Court to put the GWB failure in the WH?
Ask a grown up to help you read the O/P article and explain to you about the electoral votes......2016 is NOT a mid-term election and also check out how well republican-majority congress is doing in the ratings.

Recently, Republicans have slammed gays, blacks and Hispanics.

Do they understand what "building a coalition" means? One wonders.

It's interesting how you people started to care about the decling middle class when Obama became president. You pretended it wasn't even an issue while Bush was president.

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class cut since Reagan. He also intends to widen the eligibility of over time pay for workers which will put many of them in the middle class. Republicans refuse to do jackshit for the middle class.

I have ALWAYS cared about the middle class. If the Dems did they would enact legislation that helps them. Instead Reid and company have been fucking over the middle class for decades and morons like you support them because they're "Democrats". Here's the deal, idiot.....they are Democrats in name only. What they truly are is elitist progressives who use the middle class to enrich themselves and gather power to themselves.

And you're too fucking stupid to realize it.

I have ALWAYS cared about the middle class. If the Dems did they would enact legislation that helps them. Instead Reid and company have been fucking over the middle class for decades and morons like you support them because they're "Democrats". Here's the deal, idiot.....they are Democrats in name only. What they truly are is elitist progressives who use the middle class to enrich themselves and gather power to themselves.

Lol I don't give a shit about Reid. I gave you examples of policies Obama pushed to help the middle class. You pretend this never happened because you and your ilk refuse to give Obama credit for ANYTHING positive. You are disengenous and a partisan hack.

Lol I don't give a shit about Reid. I gave you examples of policies Obama pushed to help the middle class. You pretend this never happened because you and your ilk refuse to give Obama credit for ANYTHING positive. You are disengenous and a partisan hack.

Yes, you do. So long as Reid was doing crap to screw up the Repubs you cheered him on. You're nothing more than a brainless drone. The facts are that the wealthy have grown fat thanks to the policies that obama and co. have enacted while the middle class is getting fucked.

And you cheer them on because either you're stupid, or approve of the middle class getting fucked.

Yes, you do. So long as Reid was doing crap to screw up the Repubs you cheered him on. You're nothing more than a brainless drone. The facts are that the wealthy have grown fat thanks to the policies that obama and co. have enacted while the middle class is getting fucked.

And you cheer them on because either you're stupid, or approve of the middle class getting fucked.
Tell me what Obama policies have fucked over the middle class? I'm dying to know.

Tell me what Obama policies have fucked over the middle class? I'm dying to know.

obama care is slowly but surely killing off the jobs market. The black unemployment rate under obama has climbed 40%. Hows that for a nice result you ignorant asshat. Health insurance costs for the MAJORITY of Americans have gone up, not down like obummer promised. The health insurance companies though, they are doing very well for themselves and the politicians who are invested in them.

You truly are one of the stupidest, most ignorant people on this planet, you truly are.

obama care is slowly but surely killing off the jobs market. The black unemployment rate under obama has climbed 40%. Hows that for a nice result you ignorant asshat. Health insurance costs for the MAJORITY of Americans have gone up, not down like obummer promised. The health insurance companies though, they are doing very well for themselves and the politicians who are invested in them.

You truly are one of the stupidest, most ignorant people on this planet, you truly are.
The affect of jobs from ObamsCare has proven to be slight, not significant. Where is this evidence that health insurance costs have gone up, especially for the middle class? I don't care what Fox News or Forbes told you, but that is bullshit. Healthcare costs in general have gone down. Millions more people now have health insurance. The entire industry has seen a boost in demand.

The affect of jobs from ObamsCare has proven to be slight, not significant. Where is this evidence that health insurance costs have gone up? I don't care what Fox News or Forbes told you, but that is bullshit. Healthcare costs in general have gone down. Millions more people now have health insurance. The entire industry has seen a boost in demand.

You're nuts. The full effect of how bad obummer care is going to be is unknown due to their constant putting off the full implementation of the stupid thing. What we have seen should be sounding alarms through your demonstrably thick skull though.

What we have seen is merely the tip of the iceberg.

The affect of jobs from ObamsCare has proven to be slight, not significant. Where is this evidence that health insurance costs have gone up? I don't care what Fox News or Forbes told you, but that is bullshit. Healthcare costs in general have gone down. Millions more people now have health insurance. The entire industry has seen a boost in demand.

You're nuts. The full effect of how bad obummer care is going to be is unknown due to their constant putting off the full implementation of the stupid thing. What we have seen should be sounding alarms through your demonstrably thick skull though.

What we have seen is merely the tip of the iceberg.
Lol if that were true then why did you make the bogus claim it was drving up costs?

Here are the facts:

Obamacare Isn t Driving Up Health Costs. Really. - Bloomberg View

Forum List

Back