Prominent Trans Activist Arrested For Child Solicitation

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Just disgusting. Convict him and then execute him

Prominent New York trans activist arrested for allegedly soliciting a minor

Such a piece of shit should be shown no mercy.

Chris Hansen used to be great at this kind of thing...

41bdeqHI6-L._AC_.jpg

Just disgusting. Convict him and then execute him

Prominent New York trans activist arrested for allegedly soliciting a minor

Good work. We as a society need to rout out and destroy all these pedophiles, and all the people who support and encourage them.

What about all the heterosexual child predators? What about the parents who sexually molest their kids?

Oh wait...............they aren't trans, and therefore outrage isn't required.

Thread is about a tranny molesting children... that said? Shoot anyone who does it. Let me know when you get on the same page

Thread is about a tranny molesting children... that said? Shoot anyone who does it. Let me know when you get on the same page

I believe that all child molesters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of age, beliefs, or gender identity. But, like I said, why single out just the trans molesters? Shouldn't ALL molesters be put in jail (or worse)?

I believe that all child molesters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of age, beliefs, or gender identity. But, like I said, why single out just the trans molesters? Shouldn't ALL molesters be put in jail (or worse)?

Because the tranny was in the news? I searched and a minister molesting a child thread is on here. You weren't

I don't care if you're right, left, black, white or purple, religious or non religious. Leave the children alone

She's made her position on this clear many times. It's the same as mine- they should die.

This one is pointed out because this is a somewhat recent development and deserves the public eye. People need to know about people like this.

And yet, here you are, engaging in a clumsy attempt at a tu quoque, because the story is about a child molester who also is a tranny and a faggot.

Forum List

Back