Promises made, promises kept

Build that wall! And who's going to pay for that wall? Mexico!

How's that working out?

Drain the swamp! I'll get the best people!

Where are his people? Under indictment, resigned or on trial.

Where are the best people? How dry is the swamp?
I don't give a fuck who pays for it, Mexico or me or the fucking tooth fairy.

BUILD THE WALL

He cant handle legislation very well, i agree to that. Another part of the problem is the establishment.
well actually you need 60 votes, that means 9 demolosers. sorry, but please fking get the facts straight.

How's that working out?

You have to address those questions to US Congress which keeps sticking Trump's wheels. Seems like almost all of them have become Soros' puppets and serving Deep State interests, not the interests of American people.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Republicans control both houses of congress, right?

Trump apologists would like to blame Soros or some wild 'Deep State ' conspiracy theory, but reality suggests that Trump does not know how to manage legislation very well and his inexperience and ineptitude are to blame for his woes.

Big business wants cheap labor...a lot of Republicans in Congress are bought and paid for by business dollars. Democrats too.

The only problem is that there aren't enough people like Trump.

We really do need that wall.

How's that working out?

Hell, are you still waiting for Obama to close Gitmo, end the war in Afghanistan by 2014, double the Peace Corp, increase the minimum wage to $9.50, create a Cap & Trade system, provide a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants AND introduce comprehensive immigration reform in his first year, allow importation of perscription drugs, allow medicare to negotiate cheaper drug prices and create a million manufacturing jobs?

Cuz he didn't get that shit done, and a lot more...those are just the highlights...in 8 years! By your standards he REALLY must have sucked ass...Trump hasn't even had two years yet.

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Luckily for you, President Trump is attempting to actually fulfill those last two despite Obama's neglect.

Trump Administration Gives Medicare New Tools to Negotiate Lower Drug Prices for Patients

U.S. Manufacturing Jobs Up 36,000 in June; 362,000 Under Trump

How's that working out?

Hell, are you still waiting for Obama to close Gitmo, end the war in Afghanistan by 2014, double the Peace Corp, increase the minimum wage to $9.50, create a Cap & Trade system, provide a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants AND introduce comprehensive immigration reform in his first year, allow importation of perscription drugs, allow medicare to negotiate cheaper drug prices and create a million manufacturing jobs?

Cuz he didn't get that shit done, and a lot more...those are just the highlights...in 8 years! By your standards he REALLY must have sucked ass...Trump hasn't even had two years yet.

Luckily for you, President Trump is attempting to actually fulfill those last two despite Obama's neglect.

Trump Administration Gives Medicare New Tools to Negotiate Lower Drug Prices for Patients

He tried to close gitmo. The gop congress passed a law against it .

He pulled us out of Iraq and back off a lot of Afghanistan. With lots of objections from the right .

How's that working out?

He pulled us out of Iraq and back off a lot of Afghanistan. With lots of objections from the right .

He had a filibuster proof majority in Congress for HIS first two years...and still couldn't get this stuff done...Trump has a majority of ONE VOTE. Any other excuses you'd like to float out there.

p

How's that working out?

He pulled us out of Iraq

created ISIS

He had a filibuster proof majority for 9 days.

Obama got far more done with an obstreperous Congress than Trump has with his own people.

Sad.

He cant handle legislation very well, i agree to that. Another part of the problem is the establishment.

Problem with that is Donald claimed to be this great, creme de la creme leader. Anyone can lead the cooperative. The ability to lead uncooperatives is the basis for any real assessment of leadership.

Casey Stengel told me and several others almost 55 years ago that the tricking to managing a baseball team is: "five men hate you, five men love you, and you have to keep the other fifteen men away from the five who hate you."

Trump can't lead across the great divide is his problem.

Problem with that is Donald claimed to be this great, creme de la creme leader. Anyone can lead the cooperative. The ability to lead uncooperatives is the basis for any real assessment of leadership.
how did that work for obammy. you make it seem like that is an easy task. LOL you know shit.

How's that working out?

Are you retarded?
He is building the wall. he has the prototypes and have replaced some existing wall with the new one. But your boys are preventing it...and it will hurt you. And the wall WILL BE BUILT.
and his people are far better than Obama's. Eric holder is a criminal. And Tim Guitner was a tax evader.

How's that working out?

Are you retarded?
He is building the wall. he has the prototypes and have replaced some existing wall with the new one. But your boys are preventing it...and it will hurt you. And the wall WILL BE BUILT.
and his people are far better than Obama's. Eric holder is a criminal. And Tim Guitner was a tax evader.
Sing the ethical praises of Trump appointees and Chris Conley of New York!

Saints! There are saints among us today!

how did that work for obammy. you make it seem like that is an easy task. LOL you know shit.

You sound as stupid as Democrats in 2012 talking about Bush any time Obama was criticized.

How's that working out?

Are you retarded?
Sing the ethical praises of Trump appointees and Chris Conley of New York!

Saints! There are saints among us today!
It's Collins you dipshit....try at least getting facts correct.
Trump's cabinet is awesome. Way better than Obama's.

Forum List

Back