Proof Biden ignores the Constitution.

Damn, this may be moved out of this thread if I give the long answer, but just 1 thing the govt did for the bankers loaning the money is make student loans the only loans in the ENTIRE banking world, of mortgages and auto loans and yaght loans, and personal loans for a facelift or a Gucci suit loans that can be forgivable for those filing bankruptcy and qualifying for bankruptcy, EXCEPT ONLY ONE TYPE LOAN, Student loans are never forgivable in dire straights, legal bankruptcy....but your facelift or boob job loan etc is forgivable??? That was a major gift given to the student loan banks....so the banks loaned to anybody, even those THEY KNEW would fail and to kids going to schools not having good records of the percentage of students ever graduating....
If student borrowers could declare bankruptcy, then they would all immediately rack up as much debt as they could and then declare bankruptcy the minute they graduated. That program would end up costing the taxpayers $trillions.

Last edited:
I’d rather pay the student loan debt for a bunch of middle class Americans than the business loans of a bunch of upper class elites.
What business is looking for forgiveness of loans? So you aren't for accountability of what one does? got it.

I’d rather pay the student loan debt for a bunch of middle class Americans than the business loans of a bunch of upper class elites.

But no issue with the Military Industrial Complex killing millions of brown people.

If student borrowers could declare bankruptcy, then they would all immediately rack up as much debt as they could and then declare bankruptcy the minute they graduated. That program would end up costing the taxpayers $trillions.
Sorry I think you explaining us some New York property deal.... IF these students just had a bit more money and an accountant with dubious morals..

Hell, he ignores the Supreme Court. But, the truth is, democrats as a whole ignore the Constitution all the time. They want mob rule. The Constitution and the Supreme Court both interfere with that.

The Supreme Court ignores the Constitution even when it is black and white. The Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate federal elections. The Voting Rights Act is constitutional.

Forum List

Back