Proof Biden ignores the Constitution.

You can try to wiggle out of it as much as you want, but Biden ignored SCOTUS who ruled he had no authority to forgive student loans.

The OP challenged you to dispute any point in the article. I'm pretty darn sure you cannot do that with any credible source.
SCOTUS ruled he couldn’t cancel some loans based on an interpretation of the HEROES Act.

They did not rule he couldn’t cancel any loan ever because Congress legislated loan forgiveness in other ways, such as the income based loan repayment program and the public service loan repayment program which had been mismanaged and ignored under Trump.

My article from US News and World Report disputes it and is a credible source.

No, it wasn’t.

You are a liar.
This is page 4. it’s right there in black and white. If you can’t read it, then you’re not smart enough to discuss this topic.

1704159059193.png

This is page 4. it’s right there in black and white. If you can’t read it, then you’re not smart enough to discuss this topic.

View attachment 882120
Yeah stupid, I brought a link explaining what “waived” means. It isn’t “forgiven”.

How many times do you need me to kick your ass on this, vermin? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah stupid, I brought a link explaining what “waived” means. It isn’t “forgiven”.

How many times do you need me to kick your ass on this, vermin? :auiqs.jpg:
So you are too stupid to discuss this.

Tater doesn't have the power to unilaterally appropriate funds, no matter how much it is. Both are clearly unconstitutional.
Couldn’t you just see these hypocrites if trump just sent funds to build the wall? Hahaha hahaha

Well, if you looked in to it, the government actually dicked many of the students over in many many ways with the student loans.... Biden was trying to help them, but in too broad of a way in my opinion, and only would give a patchwork of help and not solve the govt mistakes they made previously in the loan legislation, and all new loans would continue in the same bad manner.... It wasn't well thought out by whomever came up with the plan, again in my peon opinion.... Granted the right way to actually help the situation is more complicated, but it would have cost us, a lot lot less than the easy button they tried to press.

but this is not the thread to go in to it, via a hijacking.
How did government "dick anyone over?"

The program was a scam that looted everyone that didn't go to college.

How did government "dick anyone over?"

The program was a scam that looted everyone that didn't go to college.
Damn, this may be moved out of this thread if I give the long answer, but just 1 thing the govt did for the bankers loaning the money is make student loans the only loans in the ENTIRE banking world, of mortgages and auto loans and yaght loans, and personal loans for a facelift or a Gucci suit loans that can be forgivable for those filing bankruptcy and qualifying for bankruptcy, EXCEPT ONLY ONE TYPE LOAN, Student loans are never forgivable in dire straights, legal bankruptcy....but your facelift or boob job loan etc is forgivable??? That was a major gift given to the student loan banks....so the banks loaned to anybody, even those THEY KNEW would fail and to kids going to schools not having good records of the percentage of students ever graduating....

All you have to do is read this in its entirety. Whining about the source won’t work here. If you disagree prove anything in the article wrong with credible links.

This documents several actions that prove he ignores the Constitution.

So the Right wing have no lawyers who can bring him to the Supreme Court?

Why can't your incompetent leadership hire lawyers to get this over turned?

So you want us to vote for incompetent GOP over competent Democrats?

So if you a independent I think they will vote for competent or incompetent...

I would like to thank the OP for explaining why independents should vote for competent Democrats...
Remember Democrats can always change there minds but GOP will always be incompetent..

Excellent article and factual on every point. Unfortunately nobody on the USMB left gives a damn that they support a neo-Marxist government hellbent on eliminating due process and the rule of law to achieve totalitarianism. They'll hate the results if it happens, but they'll do everything in their power to make it happen just the same.
most democrats are simply awaiting the supreme court guidance and decision, which will be tricky. Those states like Maine and Colorado stayed their decisions, awaiting the SC to get the cases...

The constitution dictates elections and their rules, to the states, not federal govt, but this Willy nilly of each state's laws on who qualifies and what kind of due process they give to the candidate is unacceptable...

The supreme court is expected to come to a ruling, without saying one way or the other if Trump participated in an insurrection, without interfering in that aspect, and state's right to run their elections.... it'll be more complicated of a decision than what meets the eye...imo.

So you are too stupid to discuss this.
WTF are you babbling about, you blithering idiot? I have provided a number of links proving you are a liar. You just don't like it, and are getting butthurt.

Run along Kid, you bore me.

So the Right wing have no lawyers who can bring him to the Supreme Court?

Why can't your incompetent leadership hire lawyers to get this over turned?

So you want us to vote for incompetent GOP over competent Democrats?

So if you a independent I think they will vote for competent or incompetent...

I would like to thank the OP for explaining why independents should vote for competent Democrats...
Remember Democrats can always change there minds but GOP will always be incompetent..
Tater has already been bitchslapped by the SC a number of times. You been under a rock, vermin?

Forum List

Back