🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Democrats are NUTS!!!

So you want $15/hr for flipping burgers???

How about getting a student loan, getting a REAL Job, and earning your money???
Paramedic Salary
Paramedics in the United States pull down an average of $16.16 per hour.

Fast Food Workers Believe They Deserve More Pay Than Paramedics

Detroit fast food workers work the drive-thru, wash dishes, prep food, and sometimes work the night shift. And their argument for raising the wage to $15 per hour is because that's too much work for one person to do.

During a recent minimum wage protest in the city, about 80 workers stood in front of city hall in the rain to beat drums, sing songs, and demand a near-doubling of the minimum wage, plus union rights. But one thoughtful reporter for Detroit's Fox 2 posed a question that should have put their demands in perspective, yet fell on deaf ears.

Roop Raj said, "Some people say that paramedics don't even make $15 an hour and they save lives. So, why should fast food workers get that?"

"Because we do too much. We do more... than we get paid," an unnamed fast food employee said.

Organizers of the protest chose city hall to air their grievances in order to put pressure on politicians and tell them that if they don't stand for these demands, they won't have votes come election time. Coincidentally, the city's mayor-elect joined the festivities.

And while these fast food workers ducked out of their jobs for the day, paramedics were present for theirs, doing what they do -- saving lives and helping people -- because, well, that's what they agreed to do.

This is a perfect example of what I've been saying when discussing this issue: the Domino Effect.

You can't raise wages for just one group of people. When you raise wages for one group, all other groups must follow and you create inflation.

Nobody is going to work a job as a Paramedic if they raise the minimum wage to those levels. They will leave, and then the city would have to increase wages to attract those professionals back. That would be a budget problem and taxes would have to go up.

Okay, so now Paramedics make $23.00 per hour. Fine and dandy, except wait! That's close to the wages of Registered Nurses. Certainly RN's should make much more than Paramedics, so they must increase their wages from $23.00 per hour to $30.00 per hour, and the list goes on and on and on.

Liberals never ask where the money is going to come from, just gimme, gimme, gimme and don't worry about the ramifications of their acts.

So you want $15/hr for flipping burgers???

How about getting a student loan, getting a REAL Job, and earning your money???
Paramedic Salary
Paramedics in the United States pull down an average of $16.16 per hour.

Fast Food Workers Believe They Deserve More Pay Than Paramedics

Detroit fast food workers work the drive-thru, wash dishes, prep food, and sometimes work the night shift. And their argument for raising the wage to $15 per hour is because that's too much work for one person to do.

During a recent minimum wage protest in the city, about 80 workers stood in front of city hall in the rain to beat drums, sing songs, and demand a near-doubling of the minimum wage, plus union rights. But one thoughtful reporter for Detroit's Fox 2 posed a question that should have put their demands in perspective, yet fell on deaf ears.

Roop Raj said, "Some people say that paramedics don't even make $15 an hour and they save lives. So, why should fast food workers get that?"

"Because we do too much. We do more... than we get paid," an unnamed fast food employee said.

Organizers of the protest chose city hall to air their grievances in order to put pressure on politicians and tell them that if they don't stand for these demands, they won't have votes come election time. Coincidentally, the city's mayor-elect joined the festivities.

And while these fast food workers ducked out of their jobs for the day, paramedics were present for theirs, doing what they do -- saving lives and helping people -- because, well, that's what they agreed to do.

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections! If we're nuts what does that say about your ignorant arses?

It says we have an ignorant voting public.

If it were up to me, all voters would be required to take a simple test before being allowed to vote. If you can't pass the test, then you don't vote.

Republicans would love it, but Democrats would fight it to the end.

Typical Republican....you couldn't win these congressional seats if you didn't cheat. As far as being tested before voting.....that's what they used to do to Blacks before they could vote. Next thing you know Republicans will want to restore slavery.

So what you're saying is you approve of ignorant people voting; people that have no idea WTF they are voting on so they vote Democrat. I expected as much.

Not only do I think we should have a test, but also exclude anybody that doesn't pay taxes in this country. There is nothing that can justify one group of people voting money from the pockets of other people.

I'm a corporate President working two additional part-time jobs at $10/hour to make ends meet. I'm cool with $10.
Fuck those idiots.
Hey mr prez. I'm a corporate vp with a side biz, saving money to afford my taxes every year. And I'm not joking.

I'm a corporate President working two additional part-time jobs at $10/hour to make ends meet. I'm cool with $10.
Fuck those idiots.
Hey mr prez. I'm a corporate vp with a side biz, saving money to afford my taxes every year. And I'm not joking.
This too shall pass. Hang in there, Mitsy. :beer:

I've not been able to pay any of my federal or state tax vouchers this year.

Fuck those idiots.

No one gets it until they've lived it.

Fuck those idiots.

No one gets it until they've lived it.
And you haven't lived until you've suffered.

If someone want 15 an hour then learn to swing a hammer, or learn to build something from scratch, and if not then no because someone standing there asking if I want to super size my meal is not worth 15 hr!

Fast food jobs should be a stepping stone job, and not a job to live on!
Hard to do if the next step up doesn't exist.

True, but it does exist

Forum List

Back