Proof from 2007 where Obama first played the race card...

lol, I love how you people have managed to concoct this idea that somehow being a black presidential candidate is such a big advantage...

...you know...I guess from our long history of having so many black presidents !!! lol

You really illustrate just how naive and out of touch you are. The fact that we had never had a black president before is EXACTLY why it as such a big advantage. The American people were tired of being told how "oppresive" they were. And they were tired of politics as usual. So they collectively said, "fuck it - lets throw this black guy in there and see what happens".

lol, I love how you people have managed to concoct this idea that somehow being a black presidential candidate is such a big advantage...

...you know...I guess from our long history of having so many black presidents !!! lol

You really illustrate just how naive and out of touch you are. The fact that we had never had a black president before is EXACTLY why it as such a big advantage. The American people were tired of being told how "oppresive" they were. And they were tired of politics as usual. So they collectively said, "fuck it - lets throw this black guy in there and see what happens".

lol, so I guess now the only reason we'd ever have a black REPUBLICAN president is because we've never have one,

and any such black Republican running for president now has a big unfair advantage.

Forum List

Back