Proof from 2007 where Obama first played the race card...

If the country was as racist, as you claim it is, Obama wouldn't be president now...:cuckoo:

Oh there's racism....just not the majority anymore. That racist minority absolutely hates the fact that Obama is President tho.

There is also a lot of folks out there that doesn't like Obama as president and has nothing to do with race and yet are accused of being racist by some.

most are full of lies and a lack of fairness.

i submitt its beacuse they are racists.

the black community agrees with me

Katrina showed me just how racist this country still is.

I cant wait until these mooks have lived their long happy lives and pass into time so the rest of us can just get down to loving each other

If the country was as racist, as you claim it is, Obama wouldn't be president now...:cuckoo:

With failing policies and scandals littering the landscape along with a stagnant economy, low gdp, record numbers of welfare, hi unemployment, their only play is to throw the race card. It's all they have at this point.

chisel much?

remember dont chisel the bathtub Grover needs that to kill the country in

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

One attribute of Obama he didn't mention..HE IS DOWNRIGHT STUPID!

Was Obama so dumb to think any opponent Democrat or GOP would ever bring up the race issue?
Well.. Bill Clinton did!
"Clinton was talking to station WHYY about the fallout over his comparison of Obama’s South Carolina primary victory with the support of black Democrats to Jesse Jackson’s primary wins. Those comments were portrayed by critics as an attempt to highlight Obama’s race.
The former president fumed on Monday that it was Obama’s campaign that injected the race issue.
"I think that they played the race card on me. And we now know, from memos from the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along," Bill Clinton said in a telephone interview with WHYY’s Susan Phillips. "I was stating a fact, and it’s still a fact."
The former president says the comment was "used out of context and twisted for political purposes by the Obama camapign."

Bill Clinton: Obama Played Race Card On Me - ABC News

BUT were there ever remarks made by ANYONE else than Clinton (seeings as how he was the truly first "black president"..)to dare
bring it up EXCEPT OBAMA said they would!

NOT ONE GOP candidate ever brought up any racial comment who later went on to WIN any office!

It would have been suicidal!

Obama was counting on the idiocy of voters who KNOWINGLY AGREED as Obama admitted that "He’s young and inexperienced " they would
vote out of GUILT! As one comment said on this board..he and his "whitey" bar friends voted because they didn't know anything about him!!!
So what other reason would 44% of caucasian population vote other then AFRAID of being called racist by Obama even though Obama said about himself he was inexperienced!

You do realize that it's the perfect example of playing the race to claim that a candidate only won his election because he is black,

right?

...no, I don't think you do.

I think the point went WAY WAY OVER YOUR pointy head!

If there were NO other reasons to vote for Obama, i.e. his experiences.. NONE.. his business experiences..NONE.. and Obama admits it.. then
what other reason would 44% of whites vote for Obama other then THEY didn't want to admit to themselves would be because they didn't want to think
they were racists. For example YOU never knew as I did evidently that:

Obama's first campaign was launched in the home of a terrorist couple that were on the FBI wanted list?
for 20 years Obama was influenced by a minister who was happy that 9/11 occurred as America's "chickens have come home to roost"?
You were not informed that when Obama piously speaks about being his "brother's keeper" you obviously weren't aware of his own brother living in a $12/year hut..to this DAY!
Were you not informed by this MSM that Obama smoked dope as he said in his 1995 memoir, he mentioned smoking “reefer” in “the dorm room of some brother” and talked about “getting high.” Before Occidental, he indulged in marijuana, alcohol and sometimes cocaine as a high school student in Hawaii, according to the book. He made “some bad decisions” as a teenager involving drugs and drinking, Senator Obama, now a presidential candidate, told high school students in New Hampshire last November.
You also were NOT informed Obama was on the 1995 law firm that forced banks under threat of boycotts to make loans to unqualified borrowers!
YOU obviously were NEVER informed that Obama ADMITS he uses tricks and tactics to fool people as he described in his own words in his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

So you and the others with NONE of the above information voted for him JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK because would you honestly have voted for a person with the
above experiences, with above contacts, with the above distaste for showing his true feelings but relies on "tricks" and "tactics"???

From your comments I assume those issues were not!
Then you truly don't believe in the American way of life...

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

One attribute of Obama he didn't mention..HE IS DOWNRIGHT STUPID!

Was Obama so dumb to think any opponent Democrat or GOP would ever bring up the race issue?
Well.. Bill Clinton did!
"Clinton was talking to station WHYY about the fallout over his comparison of Obama’s South Carolina primary victory with the support of black Democrats to Jesse Jackson’s primary wins. Those comments were portrayed by critics as an attempt to highlight Obama’s race.
The former president fumed on Monday that it was Obama’s campaign that injected the race issue.
"I think that they played the race card on me. And we now know, from memos from the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along," Bill Clinton said in a telephone interview with WHYY’s Susan Phillips. "I was stating a fact, and it’s still a fact."
The former president says the comment was "used out of context and twisted for political purposes by the Obama camapign."

Bill Clinton: Obama Played Race Card On Me - ABC News

BUT were there ever remarks made by ANYONE else than Clinton (seeings as how he was the truly first "black president"..)to dare
bring it up EXCEPT OBAMA said they would!

NOT ONE GOP candidate ever brought up any racial comment who later went on to WIN any office!

It would have been suicidal!

Obama was counting on the idiocy of voters who KNOWINGLY AGREED as Obama admitted that "He’s young and inexperienced " they would
vote out of GUILT! As one comment said on this board..he and his "whitey" bar friends voted because they didn't know anything about him!!!
So what other reason would 44% of caucasian population vote other then AFRAID of being called racist by Obama even though Obama said about himself he was inexperienced!

You do realize that it's the perfect example of playing the race to claim that a candidate only won his election because he is black,

right?

...no, I don't think you do.

I think the point went WAY WAY OVER YOUR pointy head!

If there were NO other reasons to vote for Obama, i.e. his experiences.. NONE.. his business experiences..NONE.. and Obama admits it.. then
what other reason would 44% of whites vote for Obama other then THEY didn't want to admit to themselves would be because they didn't want to think
they were racists. For example YOU never knew as I did evidently that:

Obama's first campaign was launched in the home of a terrorist couple that were on the FBI wanted list?
for 20 years Obama was influenced by a minister who was happy that 9/11 occurred as America's "chickens have come home to roost"?
You were not informed that when Obama piously speaks about being his "brother's keeper" you obviously weren't aware of his own brother living in a $12/year hut..to this DAY!
Were you not informed by this MSM that Obama smoked dope as he said in his 1995 memoir, he mentioned smoking “reefer” in “the dorm room of some brother” and talked about “getting high.” Before Occidental, he indulged in marijuana, alcohol and sometimes cocaine as a high school student in Hawaii, according to the book. He made “some bad decisions” as a teenager involving drugs and drinking, Senator Obama, now a presidential candidate, told high school students in New Hampshire last November.
You also were NOT informed Obama was on the 1995 law firm that forced banks under threat of boycotts to make loans to unqualified borrowers!
YOU obviously were NEVER informed that Obama ADMITS he uses tricks and tactics to fool people as he described in his own words in his book "Dreams of My Father"
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

So you and the others with NONE of the above information voted for him JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK because would you honestly have voted for a person with the
above experiences, with above contacts, with the above distaste for showing his true feelings but relies on "tricks" and "tactics"???

From your comments I assume those issues were not!
Then you truly don't believe in the American way of life...

Try to be brief. Your interminable rants, which trust me no one reads, make it impossible to have a conversation with you

This country and this people seem to have been made for each other, and it appears as if it was the design of Providence, that an inheritance so proper and convenient for a band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties, should never be split into a number of unsocial, jealous, and alien sovereignties.

who said this?

Barack Obama ran against Hillary Clinton.

If guilt is supposed to have motivated voters to vote for Obama because he's black, then guilt would have motivated voters to vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

Here's the truth:

Obama won the nomination because he was against the Iraq War, and Hillary was for it. Period.

If guilt is supposed to have motivated voters to vote for Obama because he's black, then guilt would have motivated voters to vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

Here's the truth:

Obama won the nomination because he was against the Iraq War, and Hillary was for it. Period.
that did play a big part ...but Obama still dealt the race card .

stop ending the founders dreams by chiseling away at the ties that bind us as Americans

This country and this people seem to have been made for each other, and it appears as if it was the design of Providence, that an inheritance so proper and convenient for a band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties, should never be split into a number of unsocial, jealous, and alien sovereignties.

who said this?

John Jay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the truth:

You an Iowan? I am a former Iowan.
The Iowa democrat primary required caucus voters to literally "STAND" for their choice.
With overwhelming media coverage all panting to show the hill billy Iowans unsophisticated to vote for someone other than a black man!
Iowans realizing they were in the MSM eye didn't want to show they were unsophisticated, and even more RACIST stood for Obama..
What these Iowans and you along with other Obama supporters were totally ignorant was Obama's OWN admission.. HE WAS INEXPERIENCED!
So what only attribute did he have? He was black. And people don't want to think they were racist as that is the ONLY value Obama had!

angry all the time."

You evidently never heard this..."They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.

He raised the black issue first!

Here's the truth:

that did play a big part ...but Obama still dealt the race card .

He's black. Mother nature dealt HIM the race card.

lol, I love how you people have managed to concoct this idea that somehow being a black presidential candidate is such a big advantage...

...you know...I guess from our long history of having so many black presidents !!! lol

And be assured, if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency in 2016, we'll have to hear all about how it was only because people felt guilty about not voting for a woman.

Katrina showed me just how racist this country still is.

I cant wait until these mooks have lived their long happy lives and pass into time so the rest of us can just get down to loving each other

:lmao: The person who spews more hate, ignorance, intolerance, and vitriol on this site wants to preach about "getting down to loving each other" :lmao:

And be assured, if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency in 2016, we'll have to hear all about how it was only because people felt guilty about not voting for a woman.

Please tell me you are not so out of touch that you actually believe Hillary is going to even attempt to run in 2016.

Forum List

Back