“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

The left sure do pick some fucked-up heroes.

1641770812746.png

Obviously, because tax cuts and deregulation reduce tax revenues.
Just look at how much less revenue the Feds collect in 1988, compared to 1980.

We ran up twice as much debt between 1981 and 1989 as we had in the previous 204 years. And that was with Ronnie Ray-gun repealling some of his tax cuts when it was clear they didn't work. Durrrrrr....

The First Constitution wasn't written by the Founding Fathers. It was written by the states' representatives at the First Congress . Madison, Washington, Hamilton and others federalist were working to strengthed it the moment it was passed. Fighting between some of the states and local rebellions in other showed the need to strengthen the federal structure and it's the reason why the states failed to ratify it.

The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution that was ratified, fool.

Madison, who actually wrote the Constitution, was a strong federalist.

Care to try again, FuckBoi?
I see you didn’t read my second link, Dumbass. Or you just chose to ignore it because it exposes you as the idiot you are.

Wow talk about someone who's living in an alternate universe! Trump's economic policies gave this country historically good numbers before Covid crushed everything! Joe Biden took office at a time when the economy was set up to come roaring back but as usual Joe fucked it up! It's what happens when you let people run the country that don't have enough smarts to run a lemonade stand!

Unemployment under Obama went from 10% to 4.7%. 11.9 Million jobs were created.
Trump took unemployment from 4.7 to 3.5 before it shot up to 14.7%. It was 6.4% when he left, and he lost a net 4 million jobs.
In less than a year, Biden has taken the economy from 6.4% to 3.9%, gaining 6.4 million jobs.

Trump took unemployment from 4.7 to 3.5 before it shot up to 14.7%. It was 6.4% when he left, and he lost a net 4 million jobs.
In less than a year, Biden has taken the economy from 6.4% to 3.9%, gaining 6.4 million jobs.

He did that? Okay, explain how. My explanation is much better.

Commies. Always taking credit for shit they never did.

Unemployment under Obama went from 10% to 4.7%

7.8% to 10% to 4.7%.

Who actually created those jobs, Joey? If you really examine the numbers the vast bulk of new jobs were created in States like Florida, Tennessee and Texas...all run by Republicans who fought back against Biden policies so that their States COULD prosper! Joe's economic polices have given us rampant inflation...not jobs. Jobs were created despite the idiot in the White House!

Adjusted for inflation, down. You guys forget how much the value of the dollar went down under Reagan.

Adjusted for inflation, down.

Hilarious!!!

You guys forget how much the value of the dollar went down under Reagan.

Much less, on average, than it did under Carter.

View attachment 585878

We ran up twice as much debt between 1981 and 1989 as we had in the previous 204 years. And that was with Ronnie Ray-gun repealling some of his tax cuts when it was clear they didn't work. Durrrrrr....

Yes, under a Democrat Congress. And I see you forgot to include DumBama in the mix. Oh, that's right. He's a commie so it was okay.

Who actually created those jobs, Joey? If you really examine the numbers the vast bulk of new jobs were created in States like Florida, Tennessee and Texas...all run by Republicans who fought back against Biden policies so that their States COULD prosper! Joe's economic polices have given us rampant inflation...not jobs. Jobs were created despite the idiot in the White House!
democrats: everyone has to stay home otherwise we'll all die

workers: *stay home*

small businesses: *go out of business*

republican governors: fuck this shit everybody reopen your businesses and go back to work

democrats: ha ha see all this new employment we did that you have to thank us

since 2020 was the most secure, they already did pretty good, but no reason they cant do better.
But the bigger problem is voter suppression, to keep security without disenfranchising voters.

We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong ?

No, you stupid ass. I said it BEFORE 2019. I made that statement BEFORE Hillary gave that interview. I make factual errors from time to time, and I admit to them but I have NEVER lied.

Lying is knowing the truth, and intentionally setting out to mislead people. Something you do every day. You lie, twist, deceive and set out to mislead people. That's why you're a FuckBoi, and no one believes you.

You hate me because I dismantled your lies. Every single time. You keep making a fool of your self with personal attacks, which reveal you to be little know nothing FuckBoi.
You are such a liar, and it is too easy to prove. Show us in this post where you said BEFORE 2019, you lying sack of shit.

Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

This guy is a total liar, and all he has done here is lie.

No, you stupid ass. I said it BEFORE 2019. I made that statement BEFORE Hillary gave that interview. I make factual errors from time to time, and I admit to them but I have NEVER lied.

Lying is knowing the truth, and intentionally setting out to mislead people. Something you do every day. You lie, twist, deceive and set out to mislead people. That's why you're a FuckBoi, and no one believes you.

You hate me because I dismantled your lies. Every single time. You keep making a fool of your self with personal attacks, which reveal you to be little know nothing FuckBoi.
Here is a post by you in August of 2021
Doc7505 said:
VIDEO: Watch Larry Elder Brilliantly Turn the Tables on "The Big Lie"

Larry Elder, who could be California's next governor if the recall election next month against Gavin Newsom is successful, was interviewed by the Sacramento Bee editorial board. One of the editors asked Elder a gotcha question about "The Big Lie." Elder took that question and completely turned the tables on it to the extent that it stunned the editor.

Comment:
Larry has been doing this for at least 3 hours a day for DECADES. With facts. Nobody is going to beat him in a debate or get the better of him in an argument.
I would love to see a Newsom-Elder debate.
Larry Elder lays out the truth so hard the fake news interviewer has no avenue to attack … and since he can’t agree he is literally left with nothing but … “(long pause) … urrrm!” Priceless.
Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

This guy is a total liar, and all he has done here is lie.

So, you claimed to have never said such a thing since 2019, and now I provide you saying it in August of 2021.

Care to fess up to your BS?

Forum List

Back