🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

I'm only confident I don't know the answer to that. I suspect 1 + 1 always equals 2 in every universe.
It's kind of hard for you to not know that answer and believe the universe was created from pre-existing matter as those would be mutually exclusive. If there was this reservoir of pre-existing matter that was used to create this universe then wouldn't there have had to have been laws of nature in place before this universe was created? You know... to govern the behavior of that pre-existing matter?

Ha ha.

In short the connection between the Big Bang theory and what anyone can see is written in Genesis about the creation of Heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, divided by light (the Law), is no connection. The law (light spoken into existence) teaches the knowledge of good and evil (whether you comply with it's instruction or not) based on known, observable, and verifiable facts. The BB theory is just science based on known, observable, and verifiable facts.

Even so, the two stories have absolutely nothing whatever to do with each other. Nothing.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Again...
It's not a science book, dummy. But to argue Genesis and the OT and NT as whole don't proclaim God is the creator of everything which would include the universe is idiotic. It's the main point of Genesis.

Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made. Romans 1:20

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work he had done in creation. Genesis 2:3

Ah, my Lord GOD! You made the heavens and the earth with your great power and your outstretched arm; nothing is too difficult for you. Jeremiah 32:17

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36

Every house is founded by someone, but the founder of all is God. Hebrews 3:4

I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From whence shall come my help? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2

By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Our help is in the name of the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. John 1:3

Ha ha.

In short the connection between the Big Bang theory and what anyone can see is written in Genesis about the creation of Heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, divided by light (the Law), is no connection. The law (light spoken into existence) teaches the knowledge of good and evil (whether you comply with it's instruction or not) based on known, observable, and verifiable facts. The BB theory is just science based on known, observable, and verifiable facts.

Even so, the two stories have absolutely nothing whatever to do with each other. Nothing.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Your hermanutics are that of a child. The Bible asserts classical theism and creatio ex nihilo. The heaven and the earth = the universe!

not for the desert religions, their monotheism is based on tablets etched in heaven that never existed and was the whim of a liar and murderer, moses.
Silence, myth mumbler!

- of myths and shadows are the tablets etched in heaven that never existed that are the basis claimed by all three desert religions for their monotheistic as well non existing deity that was also not the daddy of the 1st century religious itinerant.

not withstanding the true events and the religious itinerants 1st century liberation theology, self determination and reiteration for the religion of antiquity as the path for admission to the metaphysical Everlasting.

ding and I have been debating whether the universe was created from nothing as in not just reformed from pre-existing matter, energy, radiation, etc.

ding believes it was from nothing and was created in order to create intelligence, like us. I'm not so sure.
Precision in language and mutual understanding are important. Creatio ex nihilo, which is what the Bible asserts, means that the universe (the material world) was created out of nothing, i.e., it began to exist in the finite past, per God's will.

The imperatives of logic, mathematics, thermodynamics, and metaphysics tell us that the material world necessarily began to exist in the finite past.

Whether the prevailing universe is the one and only to have ever existed, the lattest of a cyclic series, or a multiverse is ulitimately irrelevent! At a glance, ding and I grasp that.

An infinite regress of causality/temporality is an absurdity. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
The fundamentals of the Big Bang Theory and Genesis are not incompatible.

they are in that the bb is a seasonal or cyclical event, the renewal of purity and the quality of remaining pure as granted a&e for their own self determination in accomplishing longevity over death. the triumph of good vs evil as required.

It's not a science book, dummy. But to argue Genesis and the OT and NT as whole don't proclaim God is the creator of everything which would include the universe is idiotic. It's the main point of Genesis.Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;
So not a Jewish conspiracy?

Let us make man (universe) in our image, after our likeness;

it is a conspiracy for whoever disavows the polytheistic universe ... the crucifiers: bing - door bell.

Precision in language and mutual understanding are important. Creatio ex nihilo, which is what the Bible asserts, means that the universe (the material world) was created out of nothing, i.e., it began to exist in the finite past, per God's will.

The imperatives of logic, mathematics, thermodynamics, and metaphysics tell us that the material world necessarily began to exist in the finite past.

Whether the prevailing universe is the one and only to have ever existed, the lattest of a cyclic series, or a multiverse is ulitimately irrelevent! At a glance, ding and I grasp that.

An infinite regress of causality/temporality is an absurdity. What is wrong with you?
Whether the prevailing universe is the one and only to have ever existed, the lattest of a cyclic series, or a multiverse is ulitimately irrelevent! At a glance, @ding and I grasp that.

no it is not - the polytheistic universe would have multiple origins - ours now being a specific metaphysical cosmology of those deities that comprise the prevailing forces for the universes existence.

You really need to stop your cosmos bothering.
You're angry at being held to a standard of demonstration. The gawdbotherers insist that "the Bible says..." is a functional argument.

The Koran is a more authoritative book because as we know, Islam corrected the errors in Christianity. "The Islam says...". See how that works?

Convert, heathen.

You're angry at being held to a standard of demonstration. The gawdbotherers insist that "the Bible says..." is a functional argument.

The Koran is a more authoritative book because as we know, Islam corrected the errors in Christianity. "The Islam says...". See how that works?

Convert, heathen.
Oh, you silly myth mumblers and cosmos botherers of atheism. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, you silly myth mumblers and cosmos botherers of atheism. :auiqs.jpg:
Atheism is a myth? That's odd because atheism is not a belief system. You seem befuddled regarding some very basic terms and definitions.

Why is it that you get angry and emotive when you're tasked with a very precept of supporting you claims?

Atheism is a myth? That's odd because atheism is not a belief system. You seem befuddled regarding some very basic terms and definitions.

Why is it that you get angry and emotive when you're tasked with a very precept of supporting you claims?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:yapyapyapf: cosmos botherer

:auiqs.jpg:

It's kind of hard for you to not know that answer and believe the universe was created from pre-existing matter as those would be mutually exclusive. If there was this reservoir of pre-existing matter that was used to create this universe then wouldn't there have had to have been laws of nature in place before this universe was created? You know... to govern the behavior of that pre-existing matter?
Maybe it was pre-existing matter, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing energy, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing space, maybe not. Maybe it was a pre-existing universe, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing dimensions, maybe not.

Luke 4:10-11
Verse 12, "And Jesus answered Satan saying, it is said, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. So, were you tempting me?
Also, for Jehovah Witnesses, Jesus just said to you that he is "GOD!" End of that discussion.

Forum List

Back