🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

You are trying really hard not to answer the question. Did God create this universe? Yes or no?
Again, yes. But what he really did is organize the matter that wasn't formed yet. Did he do so by forming into into a black hole and then exploded it out as a big gang? Or did he simply bring gravity into the unorganized matter to create stars, solar systems, galaxies and eventually a universe? The word create doesn't mean from nothing. You can create a painting but you need the paint and brush to organize it on the canvas. "Create" to me means "organize" that which is matter present.

Nothing so organized. Just stories told and retold with a moral lesson. Not unlike the story of George and the Cherry Tree.
What do you mean nothing so organized? There's a church on every corner raking in other people's money every week, right? Based upon fiction, right? How is that not a scam? How is that not organized? How is that not a conspiracy?

Maybe it was pre-existing matter, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing energy, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing space, maybe not. Maybe it was a pre-existing universe, maybe not. Maybe it was pre-existing dimensions, maybe not.
It's nice to see you being so committed to something. I guess from your perspective being non-committal on everything is better than facing the reality of creation ex nihlo.

No, actually aren't, you just think you are.

Just so we understand...a thing... ANY thing to be true Colin must believe or it isn't true. That cover it?
Thats pathetic.
I've relentlessly requested you godbotherers produce any evidence you have.
If you don't have it, and I know you don't, don't be so hypocritical and blame me for questioning your beliefs.
Constantly denying your delusions and have blind faith because you inherited your stupidity, will never make it fact.

Sure, as long as you don't think very deeply about it.

The earth did not exist before light. Man did not exist before plants shrubs and trees, etc.

"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good to eat. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Genesis 2:5-8
This verse is one reason that some scholars think Eden or Dilmun was in Bahrain. No rain, but lots of freshwater springs.

This from someone who believe in an eternal being without beginning or end? What is wrong with you?
Mind, rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time has always existed as the source or matrix of the physical world. This is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so and imbued His creation with His attributes.

Verse 12, "And Jesus answered Satan saying, it is said, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. So, were you tempting me?
Also, for Jehovah Witnesses, Jesus just said to you that he is "GOD!" End of that discussion.
No. I am showing you that Satan quoted scripture and tried to use scripture as his authority too.

Again, yes. But what he really did is organize the matter that wasn't formed yet. Did he do so by forming into into a black hole and then exploded it out as a big gang? Or did he simply bring gravity into the unorganized matter to create stars, solar systems, galaxies and eventually a universe? The word create doesn't mean from nothing. You can create a painting but you need the paint and brush to organize it on the canvas. "Create" to me means "organize" that which is matter present.
According to scripture... By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Science says the universe popped into existence being created from nothing. That's what science says.

What do you mean nothing so organized? There's a church on every corner raking in other people's money every week, right? Based upon fiction, right? How is that not a scam? How is that not organized? How is that not a conspiracy?
Intent. Organized religions, at least the big ones, are not evil or engaged in some kind of fraud. Truth or fiction, they bring a lot of comfort to many.

Intent. Organized religions, at least the big ones, are not evil or engaged in some kind of fraud. Truth or fiction, they bring a lot of comfort to many.
But it's all a lie, right? Fiction? Made up? Superstitious nonsense, right? Iron age fables? Are you arguing the truth doesn't matter?

It's nice to see you being so committed to something. I guess from your perspective being non-committal on everything is better than facing the reality of creation ex nihlo.
I like to think of it as healthy skepticism, something we need more of. How many commit themselves to evil ideologies in their haste to join and fit in. Branch Davidians, Naziis, QAnon, etc.

But it's all a lie, right? Fiction? Made up? Superstitious nonsense, right? Iron age fables? Are you arguing the truth doesn't matter?
I enjoy Star Trek and zombies. If you have faith in a deity, more power to you, just leave me out of it. I try not to judge others.

I like to think of it as healthy skepticism, something we need more of. How many commit themselves to evil ideologies in their haste to join and fit in. Branch Davidians, Naziis, QAnon, etc.
It's selective though. It's like you are ordering a la carte where you pick and choose things you like and dismiss the things you don't. It's because the science supports creatio ex nihlo that you dismiss it so casually without any good reason for doing so.

I enjoy Star Trek and zombies. If you have faith in a deity, more power to you, just leave me out of it. I try not to judge others.
You are waffling for good reason. Your original supposition isn't defensible. I took you to your logical conclusion and you rejected it every step of the way. For good reason.

It's selective though. It's like you are ordering a la carte where you pick and choose things you like and dismiss the things you don't. It's because the science supports creatio ex nihlo that you dismiss it so casually without any good reason for doing so.
No, I just don't trust people who claim to know the unknown. When you have quantum gravity I'll listen more carefully.

You are waffling for good reason. Your original supposition isn't defensible. I took you to your logical conclusion and you rejected it every step of the way. For good reason.
Your logic is flawed. You're mixing physics, religion, psychology, and sociology. Do think that is the 'Theory of Everything"?

Thats pathetic.
I've relentlessly requested you godbotherers produce any evidence you have.
If you don't have it, and I know you don't, don't be so hypocritical and blame me for questioning your beliefs.
Constantly denying your delusions and have blind faith because you inherited your stupidity, will never make it fact.

Thanks for making my point. You can rail and demand all you like but that in no way requires anyone to "prove" anything.
Deflection is not a thing that works on me.

Just so we understand...a thing... ANY thing to be true Colin must believe or it isn't true. That cover it?

Forum List

Back