🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

No, I just don't trust people who claim to know the unknown. When you have quantum gravity I'll listen more carefully.
It's not an unknown. You pin all your hope on the quantum field but the quantum field does not exist in spacetime. As near as anyone can tell it's only effect was to create spacetime from nothing and to serve as the glue that holds spacetime together (i.e. the creation of dark matter and dark energy that itself might as well not exist given it's only impact is gravitational). If anything the quantum field is more proof of God. It's not a coincidence the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence which is literally built into the fabric of matter.

Humans can be as evil as they are good. It is perhaps better that we believe in a higher power that teaches benevolence and human morality as agreed to by a majority of the population.

Your logic is flawed. You're mixing physics, religion, psychology, and sociology. Do think that is the 'Theory of Everything"?
Actually the only thing I was discussing in this specific thread of the conversation was your forceful assertion that "The only thing [you are] certain of is that if the universe had a creator it is not the God of the Bible, he is fiction."

So, no. I wasn't mixing anything other than pulling on the loose thread of your creation that you unraveled without any help from me. I just walked you through the conclusion of your logic and you backed away from it without any persuasion from me.

If anything the quantum field is more proof of God. It's not a coincidence the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence which is literally built into the fabric of matter.
Was this universe created for life and intelligence or did it just happen to provide the right parameters for life to emerge?

Was this universe created for life and intelligence or did it just happen to provide the right parameters for life to emerge?
Given the inherent unnaturalness of the universe I don't see how anyone can argue a life breeding universe wasn't intentional.

Actually the only thing I was discussing in this specific thread of the conversation was your forceful assertion that "The only thing [you are] certain of is that if the universe had a creator it is not the God of the Bible, he is fiction."

So, no. I wasn't mixing anything other than pulling on the loose thread of your creation that you unraveled without any help from me. I just walked you through the conclusion of your logic and you backed away from it without any persuasion from me.
I do believe He is fiction so there was no backing away. Is it evil to believe a fiction? Some fictions yes, some no.

I do believe He is fiction so there was no backing away. Is it evil to believe a fiction? Some fictions yes, some no.

I know I am late to the party but that's kind of the point, you (as are we) are completely entitled to our own belief systems.

Given the inherent unnaturalness of the universe I don't see how anyone can argue a life breeding universe wasn't intentional.
Why is the universe 'unnatural'? Certainly we are tuned to its' parameters but I don't see any intent. Life evolved to live in this universe like fish evolved to live in water. It is assumed life on earth originated in water but, if there were no water on earth, could life have evolved in the atmosphere?

The problem with your belief is the cascading effect of that belief. All the things you must believe for that belief to be true.

No, it isn't evil to believe God is fiction. I don't believe you are evil or stupid for having the beliefs you do. I think you are emotional and can't be objective. You have a preference for an outcome that you can't get past. It is skewing everything you look at. That is what I believe about you.

Even saying some fictions, yes, some fictions, no, is vastly simplifying a very complex authorship. When I started my journey - and I looked at every major religion in its best light to do so - what struck me the most were two things; how very similar they are to each other and that only one made the claim of a revealed religion.

Why is the universe 'unnatural'? Certainly we are tuned to its' parameters but I don't see any intent. Life evolved to live in this universe like fish evolved to live in water. It is assumed life on earth originated in water but, if there were no water on earth, could life have evolved in the atmosphere?
Because of the charges of electrons and protons being exactly opposite, the mass of the electron relative to the nucleus, the distance of the electron from the nucleus, because of the very very slight discrepancy in the number of matter and anti-matter particles that were produced during the quantum tunneling event which left a universe filled with matter and radiation instead of only radiation, because dark matter and dark energy serve as the glue which keeps our universe expanding but can't be seen or observed, because the elements necessary for life are created by stars, because unlike everything else water stops contracting before it freezes and actually expands, because of the arrow of complexification of the evolution of space and time, because of the physical laws of nature, because of the biological laws of nature and because of the moral laws of nature.

Last edited:
Your belief system is your own it matters not what I think of it.
Why not? That's between you, your conscience and God. Truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.
Very enlightened but increasingly rare in a country where states keep passing increasingly restrictive abortion laws.

End of discussion, I don't want to discuss abortion here.

Very enlightened but increasingly rare in a country where states keep passing increasingly restrictive abortion laws.

End of discussion, I don't want to discuss abortion here.
That is up to each state to decide especially when Roe v Wade is overturned and it's given back to the states.

Thanks for making my point. You can rail and demand all you like but that in no way requires anyone to "prove" anything.
Deflection is not a thing that works on me.

Just so we understand...a thing... ANY thing to be true Colin must believe or it isn't true. That cover it?
Dont be so childish to refer to me in the third person. That is a cop out.

There us no god and never has been. Prove me wrong or shut up. You have no evidence just your blind faith and delusions.

No. I am showing you that Satan quoted scripture and tried to use scripture as his authority too.
Jesus quoted scripture as his authority as well. The key is to be able to know and decern who is telling the truth. The only way with this subject is asking the Father, in the name of the Son and wait for the answer via the Holy Ghost. Of course, going back to James 1:5-8, there are steps the Godhead wants us to take prior to asking. Read, study, meditate, be open to personal revelation from the Holy Ghost and pray with real intent without the double mind and no wavering in our faith.

According to scripture... By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Science says the universe popped into existence being created from nothing. That's what science says.

No. I am showing you that Satan quoted scripture and tried to use scripture as his authority too.
By his word (breath). This LORD is the Father. The Word is Jehovah (Jesus). Jesus was sent by the Father to create, organize, make... the universe and our earth. I bet you didn't think of that connection...
:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back