🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

Sure, as long as you don't think very deeply about it.

The earth did not exist before light. Man did not exist before plants shrubs and trees, etc.

"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Genesis 2:5-8
It's not a science book, dummy. But to argue Genesis and the OT and NT as whole don't proclaim God is the creator of everything which would include the universe is idiotic. It's the main point of Genesis.

Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made. Romans 1:20

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work he had done in creation. Genesis 2:3

Ah, my Lord GOD! You made the heavens and the earth with your great power and your outstretched arm; nothing is too difficult for you. Jeremiah 32:17

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36

Every house is founded by someone, but the founder of all is God. Hebrews 3:4

I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From whence shall come my help? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2

By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Our help is in the name of the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. John 1:3

Sure, as long as you don't think very deeply about it.

The earth did not exist before light. Man did not exist before plants shrubs and trees, etc.

"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good to eat. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Genesis 2:5-8
How is any of the above incompatible with the Genesis' narrative?

How is any of the above incompatible with the Genesis' narrative?

It is from the genesis narrative sparky which is incompatible with the bb theory and evolution.

The earth did not exist before light and man was not created before trees.

Thats a fact.

That is a statement. The Genesis narrative is compatible with the Big Bang Theory.
Well, no. It's not. The Genesis fable has a litany of contradictions and absurdities. What part of talking snakes is compatible with the expansion of the universe

"Nature did it" is a reliable way to predict events in nature. Do you have any examples of using supernaturalism to predict either natural or supernatural events? Can you provide any examples of supernatural events?

What answers or explanations for natural events are provided by screeching out "the gawds did it"?

Behold the irrational blather of myth mumblers and cosmos botherers. :auiqs.jpg: Give us a heads up when you resolve the absurdity on which your delusion is predicated, namely, an infinite regress of causality/temporality. :cuckoo:

Thanks.

Behold the irrational blather of myth mumblers and cosmos botherers. :auiqs.jpg: Give us a heads up when you resolve the absurdity on which your delusion is predicated, namely, an infinite regress of causality/temporality. :cuckoo:

Thanks.
You try too hard. Pompous is not a positive attribute.

In the meantime, tell us about your 6,000 year old earth worldview, condemnation of all humanity for fruit theft in some claimed magical garden.

Most religions have creation fables. Why are your fables "correct" and the others not?

It is from the genesis narrative sparky which is incompatible with the bb theory and evolution.

Thats a fact.
So? Huh? Say what? The connection? In short, the price of beans in China?

Are you related to Hollie?

Thats a fact.
The creation narrative is totally consistent with a universe created from nothing and evolution.

Which is how I know you are a humanist. The creation narrative being totally consistent with a universe created from nothing and evolution drives atheists bonkers.

Ok, cause the post I first replied to looked like you were saying it wasn't.
Nope. You and I are on the same page in this wise. The universe began to exist in the finite past, creatio ex nihilo. God is the timeless, immaterial, and eternally self-subsistent ground of reality, the Creator of all other things and beings that exist. The imperatives of logic, mathematics, thermodynamics, and metaphysics evince this truth. The Genesis narrative and the Big Bang Theory are readily compatible with this truth.

Last edited:
Nope. You and I are on the same page in this wise. The universe began to exist in the finite past, creatio ex nihilo. God is the timeless, immaterial, and eternally self-subsistent ground of reality, the Creator of all other things and beings that exist. The imperatives of logic, mathematics, and metaphysics evince this truth. The Genesis narrative and the Big Bang Theory are readily compatible with this truth.
Substitute "the Easter Bunny" for your drooling, bending and scraping prayer recital to your gods above. It reads the same.

Behold the endlessly irrational, confused, and evasive talk of the myth mumblers.

What precisely do you mean when you say come from nothing?
ding and I have been debating whether the universe was created from nothing as in not just reformed from pre-existing matter, energy, radiation, etc.

ding believes it was from nothing and was created in order to create intelligence, like us. I'm not so sure.

So? Huh? Say what? The connection? In short, the price of beans in China?

Are you related to Hollie?
Ha ha.

In short the connection between the Big Bang theory and what anyone can see is written in Genesis about the creation of Heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, divided by light (the Law), is no connection. The law (light spoken into existence) teaches the knowledge of good and evil (whether you comply with it's instruction or not) based on known, observable, and verifiable facts. The BB theory is just science based on known, observable, and verifiable facts.

Even so, the two stories have absolutely nothing whatever to do with each other. Nothing.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back