🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

Dr. Orosz knows for a fact that Nature's God made our universe.
My opthamologist knows it for a fact.
My personal physician knows it for a fact.
My dentist knows it for a fact.
Dr. McCartney knows it for a fact.

These are all highly educated and trained men in science.
They understand the Four Gigabaud Eye (Brilliant Creation 22) and the Fourier Ear (Brilliant Creation 23) better than most of you reading this. They understand the insuperable statistics of Darwinian Random Mutation, which could never result in over 20,000 complex proteins, and these are only a small sample of what make us human.

Biological Alphabetology, viz., "A>B>C>D" is not science, any more than hurling "You're a stupid flat-earther" is.
Do you routinely talk about nature's God?

He listed people who believe the way he believes. My doctors and dentists work... They don't talk about nature's God.
Perhaps they're not classical theists of the Christian tradition. The expression "the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God" derives from the Christian worldview.

Perhaps they're not classical theists of the Christian tradition. The expression "the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God" derives from the Christian worldCosmos?

Fortunately, the angry, violent fundamentalist "Christian worldview" has long ago been throttled by the Enlightenment.

Last edited:
If you believe there's a god, its you who doesn't think.

There is not one sceric of evidence nor is any needed to prove a god. It is all faith based and that proves nothing but idiocy.

Do you want to go on with this? I'm very good at it.

No, actually aren't, you just think you are.

Just so we understand...a thing... ANY thing to be true Colin must believe or it isn't true. That cover it?

Fortunately, the angry, violent fundamentalist "Christian worldview" has been throttled by the Enlightenment.
Atheist myth mumblers and cosmos botherers. Magical, mumbo-jumbo talk. Nature did it! :auiqs.jpg:

So you are backing away from your exactly opposite claim?
I'm only saying that I'm agnostic on the subject. I'm confident we don't know what came before the BB regardless of what anyone claims. My gut tells me it didn't come from nothing but maybe it did. It may have been a creator or just the last in a endless series of universes from nothing, I don't know and don't feel anyone does or will until we get that Grand Unified Theory.

The only thing I'm certain of is that if the universe had a creator it is not the God of the Bible, he is fiction.

I always smile when someone tells me to ignore the words of the Bible and listen to their interpretation of it. "Soon, very soon, everyone will know"? It's been more that 3 millennia, how much longer must we wait?

How many of you are there?

So y'all are saying that y'all do not see the hidden wisdom of the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

Y'all are still waiting for a revelation even after I have explained it to y'all as if y'all were 6 years old?

Thats a shame.

Y'all do have my condolences.

Atheist myth mumblers and cosmos botherers. Magical, mumbo-jumbo talk. Nature did it! :auiqs.jpg:
"Nature did it" is a reliable way to predict events in nature. Do you have any examples of using supernaturalism to predict either natural or supernatural events? Can you provide any examples of supernatural events?

What answers or explanations for natural events are provided by screeching out "the gawds did it"?

I'm only saying that I'm agnostic on the subject. I'm confident we don't know what came before the BB regardless of what anyone claims. My gut tells me it didn't come from nothing but maybe it did. It may have been a creator or just the last in a endless series of universes from nothing, I don't know and don't feel anyone does or will until we get that Grand Unified Theory.

The only thing I'm certain of is that if the universe had a creator it is not the God of the Bible, he is fiction.
Behold the endlessly irrational, confused, and evasive talk of the myth mumblers.

What precisely do you mean when you say come from nothing?

The fundamentals of the Big Bang Theory and Genesis are not incompatible.

Sure, as long as you don't think very deeply about it.

The earth did not exist before light. Man did not exist before plants shrubs and trees, etc.

"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good to eat. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Genesis 2:5-8

Forum List

Back