🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

You never read his book.

The basis of monotheism is a creator God. It's not a coincidence that the first chapter of the first book of the first monotheistic religion is about the creator God creating everything.

It's also not a coincidence that every interpretation you make is diametrically opposite of what the biblical authors intended to convey.
I read what you quoted which said “Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. "

This is a lie that Genesis itself refutes. Why should I read any more? I have no need to fill my head with garbage.

God created heaven and earth, a world above (the realm of the living) and the world below (the realm of the dead) The firmament of heaven is the law which separates the two realms. The promise for compliance with the law is life, the promise for setting the law aside is death. This is what the author's intended to be understood.

In God's creation, the world of man, there are angels and demons, prophets and false prophets, wolves, sheep,goats, vultures, vermin,swine, dogs, worms, talking serpents, cattle, rats, parasites,maggots, ghouls, goblins, etc., oh, and of course talking jackassess like you. These creatures whether clean or unclean represent human archetypes which reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

This is God's creation consequent to light (the law) being spoken into existence.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld. You were born in the realm of the dead. This is the only life that you have ever known.

Don't feel bad. You are not alone. "I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead."

Last edited:
I read what you quoted which said “Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. "

This is a lie that Genesis itself refutes. Why should I read any more? I have no need to fill my head with garbage.
Incorrect. This is what Genesis teaches...

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation.

Incorrect. This is what Genesis teaches...

1. God created existence
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong

"I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead."

"I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead."
1. God created existence

I disagree that verse one is an introduction. I'll tell you the same thing I told Hobelim.... The basis of monotheism is a creator God. It's not a coincidence that the first chapter of the first book of the first monotheistic religion is about the creator God creating everything.
I'm not disagreeing with your opinion. I'm simply applying basic writing structure taught in any technical writing class as well as any writing class. The first verse is an introduction, not the beginning act of his creation. That starts in verse 2. This has nothing to do with monotheism or the Trinity.

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion. I'm simply applying basic writing structure taught in any technical writing class as well as any writing class. The first verse is an introduction, not the beginning act of his creation. That starts in verse 2. This has nothing to do with monotheism or the Trinity.
Is "God's creation of the heavens and the earth" not a declarative statement? Does it not declare that God created the heavens and the earth? Isn't the who created existence more important than the how existence was created? Isn't that the main message in Genesis 1? God created everything from nothing. Because it seems to me that the whole Bible can be boiled down to the choice of worshiping the creator or worshiping the created.

Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made; for although they knew God they did not accord him glory as God or give him thanks. Instead, they became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened. Romans 1:20-21

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work he had done in creation. Genesis 2:3

Ah, my Lord GOD! You made the heavens and the earth with your great power and your outstretched arm; nothing is too difficult for you. Jeremiah 32:17

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36

Every house is founded by someone, but the founder of all is God. Hebrews 3:4

I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From whence shall come my help? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2

By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Our help is in the name of the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. John 1:3

You never read his book.

The basis of monotheism is a creator God.
It's not a coincidence that the first chapter of the first book of the first monotheistic religion is about the creator God creating everything.

It's also not a coincidence that every interpretation you make is diametrically opposite of what the biblical authors intended to convey.

not for the desert religions, their monotheism is based on tablets etched in heaven that never existed and was the whim of a liar and murderer, moses.

1646951248137.png

primordial Earth ...

Now the earth was without form and void and darkness covered the face of the deep ...

- not too deep if Earth or any other emerging planet were anywhere near.

Is "God's creation of the heavens and the earth" not a declarative statement? Does it not declare that God created the heavens and the earth? Isn't the who created existence more important than the how existence was created? Isn't that the main message in Genesis 1? God created everything from nothing. Because it seems to me that the whole Bible can be boiled down to the choice of worshiping the creator or worshiping the created.

Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made; for although they knew God they did not accord him glory as God or give him thanks. Instead, they became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened. Romans 1:20-21

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work he had done in creation. Genesis 2:3

Ah, my Lord GOD! You made the heavens and the earth with your great power and your outstretched arm; nothing is too difficult for you. Jeremiah 32:17

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36

Every house is founded by someone, but the founder of all is God. Hebrews 3:4

I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From whence shall come my help? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2

By the LORD’s word the heavens were made; by the breath of his mouth all their host. Psalms 33:6

Our help is in the name of the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. John 1:3
Again, verse 1 is not the "act" of creation. It's the declaration of creation to Moses and to all of us. The actual construction began in the 2nd verse. An analogy: It's like if you are a contractor and you get your construction workers together and say, "I am the creator of this house we are going to build." He's declaring he's the boss and we together are going to build a house. Then, he says, "On the first day, we will lay the foundation." That would be his second statement or verse.

Again, verse 1 is not the "act" of creation. It's the declaration of creation to Moses and to all of us. The actual construction began in the 2nd verse. An analogy: It's like if you are a contractor and you get your construction workers together and say, "I am the creator of this house we are going to build." He's declaring he's the boss and we together are going to build a house. Then, he says, "On the first day, we will lay the foundation." That would be his second statement or verse.
Do you believe that God created the universe?

not for the desert religions, their monotheism is based on tablets etched in heaven that never existed and was the whim of a liar and murderer, moses.

View attachment 613670

primordial Earth ...

Why do you have nothing constructive to offer any discussion?

Why do you have nothing constructive to offer any discussion?

that's the basis of monotheism, having nothing constructive to live for - the religion of antiquity has a goal to reach and life in the Everlasting .... the sooner the false religions are abandoned the better for all humanity.

that's the basis of monotheism, having nothing constructive to live for - the religion of antiquity has a goal to reach and life in the Everlasting .... the sooner the false religions are abandoned the better for all humanity.
I agree. That's why I know with my faith and testimony from God that the Godhead lives. The Godhead head includes two physical bodied resurrected beings and the Holy Ghost of a finer material body that can be in all places at the same time. The Father is one who once lived on an earth himself and was resurrected, given his mansion or universe. He and his wife, our mother in heaven, have spirit children of a finer material, billions of us. As Father and Mother had to receive an earthly type body, we have to also so that we can be resurrected and have a potential eternal life in our Celestial Kingdom we will organize into a universe and continue the process. "Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become." Thus, a constructive purpose to live for and find out the rules to live by in order to be part of the continuance.

View attachment 613670

primordial Earth ...

I don't need anyone to try to convince me of what I should believe. That would be especially true for someone who doesn't practice my faith and doubly especially true for someone who attacks my faith.

I know with my faith and testimony from God that the Godhead lives. The Godhead head includes two physical bodied resurrected beings and the Holy Ghost of a finer material body that can be in all places at the same time. The Father is one who once lived on an earth himself and was resurrected, given his mansion or universe. He and his wife, our mother in heaven, have spirit children of a finer material, billions of us. As Father and Mother had to receive an earthly type body, we have to also so that we can be resurrected and have a potential eternal life in our Celestial Kingdom we will organize into a universe and continue the process. "Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become." Thus, a constructive purpose to live for and find out the rules to live by in order to be part of the continuance.
What religion do you practice? There's a good chance that your religion is included in breezewood's definition of false religions that should perish. But since you agreed with him, I'm wondering which false religions you believe should perish?

Really? You agree with him? That the basis of monotheism is having nothing constructive to live for?

Do you believe that God created the universe?
I have other things to live for. Family, fun... But, for eternal life, it doesn't make sense to strive to keep the commandments when those who don't will be at the same place doing the same thing, floating on a cloud playing our harps. What's the point helping to build up the Kingdom of God on the Earth? Now, with a real plan that involves what I know to be true, I'm all in. The Plan of Salvation gives purpose to us on earth to live the Godhead's commandments. That, we can return to our Father in Heaven and Son Jesus Christ to live with them and have an Exalted existence opportunity to be gods and goddesses and run our own universe. Inherit all that the Godhead has for us. Requires the atonement and resurrection to to the Celestial Kingdom as Paul states. So, the Godhead and angels organized matter not yet organized and here we are!

What religion do you practice? There's a good chance that your religion is included in breezewood's definition of false religions that should perish. But since you agreed with him, I'm wondering which false religions you believe should perish?
We don't believe that you parish because you are deceived into the wrong religion-church. If the tenants are good and you did all you could with it, you will have another opportunity in spirit prison to hear and learn the true Gospel of Jesus Christ as found in 1Peter chapter 3. Also, those who are not valiant in their testimony of Jesus Christ will not be cast out into outer darkness. There are other levels of glory besides the Celestial Glory as Paul stated it in 1Corinthians chapter 15. Only those who deny the Holy Ghost when in the presence of Christ deny Christ and therefore deny the Holy Ghost will be sent to outer darkness with Satan and his devils.

I have other things to live for. Family, fun... But, for eternal life, it doesn't make sense to strive to keep the commandments when those who don't will be at the same place doing the same thing, floating on a cloud playing our harps. What's the point helping to build up the Kingdom of God on the Earth? Now, with a real plan that involves what I know to be true, I'm all in. The Plan of Salvation gives purpose to us on earth to live the Godhead's commandments. That, we can return to our Father in Heaven and Son Jesus Christ to live with them and have an Exalted existence opportunity to be gods and goddesses and run our own universe. Inherit all that the Godhead has for us. Requires the atonement and resurrection to to the Celestial Kingdom as Paul states. So, the Godhead and angels organized matter not yet organized and here we are!
That was totally non-responsive to what I asked.

Do you believe that God created the universe? You've heard of the universe before, right? It started with the Big Bang.

Last edited:
We don't believe that you parish because you are deceived into the wrong religion-church. If the tenants are good and you did all you could with it, you will have another opportunity in spirit prison to hear and learn the true Gospel of Jesus Christ as found in 1Peter chapter 3. Also, those who are not valiant in their testimony of Jesus Christ will not be cast out into outer darkness. There are other levels of glory besides the Celestial Glory as Paul stated it in 1Corinthians chapter 15. Only those who deny the Holy Ghost when in the presence of Christ deny Christ and therefore deny the Holy Ghost will be sent to outer darkness with Satan and his devils.
What religion do you practice?

Last edited:
If you want to be difficult about it... The guy who wrote the paper on inflation is Alan Guth. One of the authors of the BGV theorem.

The Borde–Guth–Vilenkin theorem, or the BGV theorem, is a theorem in physical cosmology which deduces that any universe that has, on average, been expanding throughout its history cannot be infinite in the past but must have a past spacetime boundary.[1]

The Borde-Guth-Vilenkin singularity theorem (or BGV theorem) was developed in 2003 by; Arvind Borde, Alan Guth and Alex Vilenkin. The BGV theorem has become widely respected and accepted within the physics community. The theorem is based on, what Alan Guth calls a "well-known fact", something traveling on a geodesic through an expanding universe becomes redshifted.

The conclusion of the BGV theorem is that there need only be on average an expansion rate along the geodesic of more than zero for there to be a space-time boundary and therefore a cosmic beginning.

"It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man. With the proof now in place, cosmologists can no longer hide behind the possibility of a past eternal universe. There is no escape, they have to face the problem of a cosmic beginning."
Alexander Vilenkin, Many Worlds In One, New York: Hill and Wang, 2006, p176
If it has been proven, why are there still theories that say exactly the opposite?

Forum List

Back