🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

That was totally non-responsive to what I asked.

Do you believe that God created the universe? You've heard of the universe before, right? It started with the Big Bang.
I answered it correctly. But, you are not ready for all the possibilities God has provided for us. A wise man once said - "It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."

What religion do you practice?
You notice that I quote much from the New Testament. It's not a religion I practice. It's the Fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ taught through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I answered it correctly. But, you are not ready for all the possibilities God has provided for us. A wise man once said - "It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
It's kind of a yes or no answer and I still don't know your answer.

You have heard of the Big Bang, right? Was that God's work? Do you need to check with an elder to answer it?

Last edited:
You notice that I quote much from the New Testament. It's not a religion I practice. It's the Fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ taught through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I usually stick with what I practice. I get the LDS' claim of authority. I just don't recognize it.

It's kind of a yes or no answer and I still don't know your answer.

You have heard of the Big Bang, right? Was that God's work? Do you need to check with an elder to answer it?
There's no indication that a Big Bang happened. Just theory. And, many scientists are now having trouble with it as well. It isn't important to our salvation anyway. By the way, I am an Elder. A High Priest for that matter.

Incorrect. This is what Genesis teaches...

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation.

This is good stuff. You should read my book. You will enjoy it and learn, I promise you.
If not, I will buy it back.

There's no indication that a Big Bang happened. Just theory. And, many scientists are now having trouble with it as well. It isn't important to our salvation anyway. By the way, I am an Elder. A High Priest for that matter.
You are trying really hard not to answer the question. Did God create this universe? Yes or no?

I read what you quoted which said “Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. "

This is a lie that Genesis itself refutes. Why should I read any more? I have no need to fill my head with garbage.

God created heaven and earth, a world above (the realm of the living) and the world below (the realm of the dead) The firmament of heaven is the law which separates the two realms. The promise for compliance with the law is life, the promise for setting the law aside is death. This is what the author's intended to be understood.

In God's creation, the world of man, there are angels and demons, prophets and false prophets, wolves, sheep,goats, vultures, vermin,swine, dogs, worms, talking serpents, cattle, rats, parasites,maggots, ghouls, goblins, etc., oh, and of course talking jackassess like you. These creatures whether clean or unclean represent human archetypes which reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

This is God's creation consequent to light (the law) being spoken into existence.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld. You were born in the realm of the dead. This is the only life that you have ever known.

Don't feel bad. You are not alone. "I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead."
The fundamentals of the Big Bang Theory and Genesis are not incompatible.

If you believe there's a god, its you who doesn't think.

There is not one sceric of evidence nor is any needed to prove a god. It is all faith based and that proves nothing but idiocy.

Do you want to go on with this? I'm very good at it.
:rolleyes:
Myth mumblers.

Last edited:
Who ever said that no one else knows? If that was true it refutes humanities claim of intelligence.

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught. It may have been lost to time but now, since I have revealed it, soon, very soon, everyone from the greatest to the least intelligent will know.

As long as they can grasp the teaching in what amounts to a fairy tale which is never directly connected to the literal meaning of the words written.. It should be a no brainer to anyone with a second grade education. Even so how do you explain how something so simple could have been escaped the grasp of the most intelligent people who ever lived for the past 2000 years?

Seriously, universally people have been comparing other people and nations to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. Why wouldn't that apply to kosher law?

And guess what!

Now you know that the subject of the law that forbids eating the flesh of swine because they do not ruminate is not and never was about food but is and will always be about not adopting the teaching and beliefs of people who do not ruminate, chew things over, think deeply. If you can't admit the wisdom in that instruction how intelligent could you possibly be? What type of creature?

In spite of your lame attempt at derision, soon, very soon, everyone will know...
I always smile when someone tells me to ignore the words of the Bible and listen to their interpretation of it. "Soon, very soon, everyone will know"? It's been more that 3 millennia, how much longer must we wait?

"It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man. With the proof now in place, cosmologists can no longer hide behind the possibility of a past eternal universe. There is no escape, they have to face the problem of a cosmic beginning."
Alexander Vilenkin, Many Worlds In One, New York: Hill and Wang, 2006, p176
If this theory has been proven why do I still find physicists with conflicting theories? Apparently not everyone agrees with the 'proof'. I'd be the first to admit it may be true, I just don't see it as proven fact, at least not yet.

If this theory has been proven why do I still find physicists with conflicting theories? Apparently not everyone agrees with the 'proof'. I'd be the first to admit it may be true, I just don't see it as proven fact, at least not yet.
So you are backing away from your exactly opposite claim?

What do you mean by conflicting theories? How do other theories conflict with this exactly?

Page 9 of another silly "pwoof of the gods", threads.

The pwoof is coming, right?

Maybe in the next thread?

Page 9 of another silly "pwoof of the gods", threads.

The pwoof is coming, right?

Maybe in the next thread?
LOL! You myth mumblers, indeed, you cosmos botherers are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Nature did it! :laughing0301:

You guys are seriously nuts.

Laughing. My. Ass. Off.

An infinite regress of causality/temporality did it! :auiqs.jpg:

You can't make that kind of stupid up.

Praise Lord Cosmos :bowdown:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back