🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

proof that Obama hates America

Obama wanted to fundamentally change America. you don't fundamentally change something you love, do you?!
Wtf do you call what your Cheeto Jesus is doing ?
Here are just some reasons I perceive as do millions that Obama hated America, capitalism and whites.
First Obama IS AN ANGRY Black man as he stipulates in the following.

View attachment 195011 View attachment 195014
Lol, here are some of the real reasons millions of "Americans" hate President Obama:

Fox news

Breightbart

Alex Jones

Sean hannity

His skin color

You get the picture.

(D) + Black = Ultimate Crime

Oh! Back to topic:

When a motherfucker sets 5 terrorist leaders free in exchange for an asshole traitor that voluntarily taught ISIS how to kill American soldiers, he should swing from a noose.

That's not to mention the Bori douche, that Obama also set free, as well as the traitor that taught ISIS how to detonate IEDs with a cell phone.

Who I hope is in Puerto Rico right now, sweating his ass off.

Last edited:
Obama wanted to fundamentally change America. you don't fundamentally change something you love, do you?!

I voted for Obama twice. I knew he had the approval of the oligarchy or he never would have gotten as far as he did, but he was the least worst of two possible choices...mccain and romney. Notice he never allowed single payer to see the light of day, didn't prosecute any wall streeters or bankers? Was secretly pushing through TPP? He's a company man period. Hell, even reagan put bankers in jail, but not the right leaning obama. This time around I figured trump was not as bad as hillary so I voted for him. I was wrong there. This train wreck of a president could really ruin this country.

Here are just some reasons I perceive as do millions that Obama hated America, capitalism and whites.

Lol, here are some of the real reasons millions of "Americans" hate President Obama:

Fox news

Breightbart

Alex Jones

Sean hannity

His skin color

You get the picture.

That’s only some of the picture. Other reasons some people hate BO

Worldwide apology tour

First president in decades to never achieve 3% growth

Inflamed racial tension across the country

BOcare/socialized medicine

You get the rest of the picture.
Apology tour? You think our country's so innocent?

3 percent GDP growth: It did on a quarterly basis. Now we have 2.5 percent

Racial tensions? Who's the most divisive president?

BOcare/socialized medicine?
There is no public option in obamacare. Its all private insurance.

Its the media propaganda: Obama said, "if i watched fox news, I wouldnt vote for me".

I voted for Obama twice. I knew he had the approval of the oligarchy or he never would have gotten as far as he did, but he was the least worst of two possible choices...mccain and romney. Notice he never allowed single payer to see the light of day, didn't prosecute any wall streeters or bankers? Was secretly pushing through TPP? He's a company man period. Hell, even reagan put bankers in jail, but not the right leaning obama. This time around I figured trump was not as bad as hillary so I voted for him. I was wrong there. This train wreck of a president could really ruin this country.

Your eyes have to be brown, you're so full of shit.

My guess? You haven't been eligible to vote for moar than 5 years. Damn sure didn't vote for Obama twice.

IF you're even American.

I think I voted for McCain; In retrospect, I'm glad he lost.

Obama was way better for the people than McCain would have been.

WW3 would be just about wrapping up if Songbird had been elected.

What the fuck?

America is no longer America if we try to stimulate economy during recessions or give people better healthcare access?

Not as many of those as the hate Trump threads you've participated in, amirite?

You got TDS bad, bro.
Would you propose fighting cancer by contracting HIV? It's just different flavors of disease.

iu

Isn't that terminology SOP? What opposition party candidate ever says they want to continue the policies of the other side? Furthermore, the country as a whole was ready for a change from President Bushes disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Fox news

Breightbart

Alex Jones

Sean hannity

His skin color

You get the picture.

Worldwide apology tour

Its the media propaganda: Obama said, "if i watched fox news, I wouldnt vote for me".

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. LIE

He weakened the country by apologizing. Sure, we are not perfect, but we sure have a lot of people who want to live here (illegally). Europe is not the leader of the free world, USA is.

Whose the most divisive president....not the pantsuit bulldyke, thank god.

Fox news

Breightbart

Alex Jones

Sean hannity

His skin color

You get the picture.

Worldwide apology tour

He weakened the country by apologizing. Sure, we are not perfect, but we sure have a lot of people who want to live here (illegally). Europe is not the leader of the free world, USA is.

many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law.
Insurancing companies could have kept selling their plans under "grandfather" rules. But the insurance companies deviated and didnt meet the standards with those old plans.

Apology tour? The fact checkers debunk that one.

Most divisive? Reagan adviser says Trump rally was most divisive eve.

Fox news

Breightbart

Alex Jones

Sean hannity

His skin color

You get the picture.

Worldwide apology tour

many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law.
Insurancing companies could have kept selling their plans under "grandfather" rules. But the insurance companies deviated and didnt meet the standards with those old plans.

Apology tour? The fact checkers debunk that one.

Most divisive? Reagan adviser says Trump rally was most divisive eve.

Politifact.org the source for your substantiation of "lose their current plan" comment is a well known LEFT wing subsidiary of the Tampa Bay Times which is owned by the
NON TAX PAYING Poynter Institute. Which with their NON-TAX Paying status has obliterated all profit making newspapers in Tampa Bay now!
Such a disservice to people of Tampa Bay and the nation that this poltifact.org touts itself as a "FACT finder"!

Yet I've sent to them countless times this document and they've YET to agree with the findings. They do say Obama was "sloppy" in some of his statements!

In fact there is an entire web site dedicated to debunking this so called "fact finding group"!
PolitiFact Bias
Now the difference between Politifact.org and politfactbias.com is simple. Politifact.org touts itself as "unbiased"... a sure sign of dishonesty where poltifactbias.com
declares it is bias! So who would I believe?

uninsurednever46millionrev2.png

We have never had a perfect president, no one can have expertise on every thing, & must rely on hiring those with the most knowledge in there field. this is where this administration falls short.

Forum List

Back