Proof that "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" is complete nonsense

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

Scientists agreed DNA could not survive that long....but it did.

Scientists agreed that Greenland was always a tundra....but it wasn't.

Scientists agreed that the mastodon never lived that far north.... but they did.

Scientists predicting globull warming can't explain why Greenland was so insanely warm.

Tell me again how the science on Covid is settled when we can't even agree on basics of earths history.

Scientists agreed that the mastodon never lived that far north.... but they did.

Scientists predicting globull warming can't explain why Greenland was so insanely warm.

Tell me again how the science on Covid is settled when we can't even agree on basics of earths history.

If we knew everything then it wouldn't be a question.

covid sucks...we dodged it for 3 yrs...but i gotta say when it hit...i knew it was covid...i have never tested before and monday i knew i had to test cause the feeling was so intense...and to whomever said it was just a bad cold wtf is wrong with you? of course each person reacts differently ...taking the paxlovid sucks....and the brain fog...i play spades and have just not been able to play well....dont even start with backgammon...balance problems and digestive issue....i dont wish this on anyone...nothing like a deep freeze combined with covid...one would think a 40 plus marriage would breeze thru....omg...could he just not make noise...or breathe

Anecdotal of course but for literally EVERYONE I know who's had the China flu all but 3 have all had the poke and most have had multiple boosters.

dude i am not gonna deny....due to the diabetes i have had 5 mf vaccines....last one to fly....wore a mask....was careful

out of our inner circle....only 2 have not had it....kids got it...adults got it...o and the judgement....if you got it...one poor guy just keeps getting as he works with the public...

but still 81 % of those dying are in my age group....old as dirt....nearly 70...everyone makes fun of me...cause i wont say i am 69..

dude i am not gonna deny....due to the diabetes i have had 5 mf vaccines....last one to fly....wore a mask....was careful

out of our inner circle....only 2 have not had it....kids got it...adults got it...o and the judgement....if you got it...one poor guy just keeps getting as he works with the public...

but still 81 % of those dying are in my age group....old as dirt....nearly 70...everyone makes fun of me...cause i wont say i am 69..
Glad you recovered. Out of my inner circle only a couple got the poke and they all got sick anyways.
No one in my direct family has had the shot and to my knowledge none of them have ever been sick.

i think a lot of people hid being sick...its just so stigmatized now..what do you do wrong etc...and now it does seem the goal posts have been moved..from you wont get sick...to well it keeps you outta the hospital....now i really cant say i had a life threatening bout...but i will say....the only thing i remembering be worse was have some the asian flu as a child...

Gravity is also quirky as well. You know someone is a raving lunatic when they say the "science is settled"

covid sucks...we dodged it for 3 yrs...but i gotta say when it hit...i knew it was covid...i have never tested before and monday i knew i had to test cause the feeling was so intense...and to whomever said it was just a bad cold wtf is wrong with you? of course each person reacts differently ...taking the paxlovid sucks....and the brain fog...i play spades and have just not been able to play well....dont even start with backgammon...balance problems and digestive issue....i dont wish this on anyone...nothing like a deep freeze combined with covid...one would think a 40 plus marriage would breeze thru....omg...could he just not make noise...or breathe

It hits everybody differently, different severity. I lost one Dear friend who was unvaxxed and I have friends who suddenly developed major illness after the vax including someone who went into Afib after the first shot...so... I think the Africans had it right

i think a lot of people hid being sick...its just so stigmatized now..what do you do wrong etc...and now it does seem the goal posts have been moved..from you wont get sick...to well it keeps you outta the hospital....now i really cant say i had a life threatening bout...but i will say....the only thing i remembering be worse was have some the asian flu as a child...
I think hiding it might be an over statement. It's likely many had it and never knew it. Including me. Just never felt the need to waste my time and the doctors time because I felt flu symptoms.

They successfully scared the hell out of many in the public. My first customer after the pandemic started wouldn’t let me finish the job without weekly covid tests.
I laughed and packed my tools 😆

Are there any studies of all the healthy people who are dropping like flies? Did they get the JAB and how many JAB's, did they ever get COVID, how many times...Just seems strange how the cause of death of so many elite athletes is being ignored by "the science".

I've had da Covid and SARs and they are not fun at all and is the worst type of virus like pneumonia.
Are there any studies of all the healthy people who are dropping like flies? Did they get the JAB and how many JAB's, did they ever get COVID, how many times...Just seems strange how the cause of death of so many elite athletes is being ignored by "the science".
Of which you can't prove died from a shot.

I've had da Covid and SARs and they are not fun at all and is the worst type of virus like pneumonia.

Of which you can't prove died from a shot.

Nor could you prove the millions counted as COVID deaths, so I'm not following your point.

Forum List

Back