Proof that "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" is complete nonsense

Scientists agreed DNA could not survive that long....but it did.

Scientists agreed that Greenland was always a tundra....but it wasn't.

Scientists agreed that the mastodon never lived that far north.... but they did.

Scientists predicting globull warming can't explain why Greenland was so insanely warm.

Tell me again how the science on Covid is settled when we can't even agree on basics of earths history.

Covid is a virus. Settled science

Vaccines work in protecting mammals from viruses. Settled science

Fire is hot. Settled science

Ice is cold. Settled science

science is never settled..who said that has no concept of what science is
Anytime the DNC says they base their agenda on science it all of a sudden becomes settled, like global warming

Surely you agree that the climate cult science, or the science they believe in, is settled.

In some countries it is illegal to even question it, along with the myriad of taxes citizens have to pay because of it.

The only settled science are those concepts known as "laws" that accurately predict the outcome of any valid observation.

The only settled science are those concepts known as "laws" that accurately predict the outcome of any valid observation.
Like how every scientist said life CAN NOT exist without sunlight? Then we found creatures living in total darkness next to thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean?

Like how every scientist said life CAN NOT exist without sunlight? Then we found creatures living in total darkness next to thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean?
So what? History is full of discoveries that overturn established dogma. These moments are the most exciting thing to a scientist. They will discard a faulty hypothesis in a moment if it does not seem to fit the results of experimentation.

So what? History is full of discoveries that overturn established dogma. These moments are the most exciting thing to a scientist. They will discard a faulty hypothesis in a moment if it does not seem to fit the results of experimentation.
BULLSHIT

Scientists are RIGHT NOW fighting all the evidence that modern civilization did not start 6 thousand years ago but in fact likely started before the end of the last ice age.

They embrace it? Lolololololol
Let me know when they actually change all the textbooks that are currently teaching debunked scientific dogma

BULLSHIT

Scientists are RIGHT NOW fighting all the evidence that modern civilization did not start 6 thousand years ago but in fact likely started before the end of the last ice age.

They embrace it? Lolololololol
Let me know when they actually change all the textbooks that are currently teaching debunked scientific dogma
You should have just said you were a flat earther and I would have skipped the reasonable explanation of the scientific method and just ridiculed you.

I've never claimed such nonsense 🙄

Guess you can go back on ignore since you want to play dumb games.

Fuck off now hack
If you are going reject science you might as well go whole hog. Your argument is exactly the same as the flat-earthers. The entire scientific community is a conspiracy to hide the real truth. If you think flat-earth is hogwash then you now know what all your other denialism looks like to reasonable, educated people.

Are there any studies of all the healthy people who are dropping like flies? Did they get the JAB and how many JAB's, did they ever get COVID, how many times...Just seems strange how the cause of death of so many elite athletes is being ignored by "the science".
To be fair, social media has made such deaths more accessible. In the not so distant past such deaths would never have been heard about outside of local news. I'm the last person on Earth who would defend the clot shot, but reports of these unexplained deaths COULD be data manipulation. It will take years and honest assessment to know the truth.

The bed wetters love that "science is settled" bullshit as if science by nature is EVER settled. When data can not be totally analysed, changes periodically or other variables come into play you can not determine the "science is settled".

When there are other professional scientists that can credibly determine a conclusion is faulty, the "science is NOT FUCKING settled". Bed wetters are deliberately ignorant though, and will not tolerate their dogma being questioned.

dude i am not gonna deny....due to the diabetes i have had 5 mf vaccines....last one to fly....wore a mask....was careful

out of our inner circle....only 2 have not had it....kids got it...adults got it...o and the judgement....if you got it...one poor guy just keeps getting as he works with the public...

but still 81 % of those dying are in my age group....old as dirt....nearly 70...everyone makes fun of me...cause i wont say i am 69..
Well with those conditions we get the precautions, it's the fact they are mandating experimental drugs for people that don't need them (young adults and kids)

I've had da Covid and SARs and they are not fun at all and is the worst type of virus like pneumonia.

Of which you can't prove died from a shot.
I had COVID, it was not fun, worst naseau I've ever had, I couldnt eat for a week, but man all this shit was really unnecessary and I still got it.

Forum List

Back