Zone1 Proof there is a God

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I posted this in the wrong forum: General, so thought I would put it in the right one

I would say that site above is sufficient to make my point (proof of God) but I guess I am required to provide commentary also.

OK, for all those who don't get it.. that this story proves there is a God, I will patiently (so unlike me!) explain:

person trashes her own (at least once-Christian) country
ends up in country not much like her own where freedom is not respected
probably now spending time in a jail cell where she would NOT be in said country of origin (for the same crime), thinking about .. well, all of the above..

I mean.. looks like God is giving her a chance to --shall we say: "change her mind"...

and maybe the crazy lib nation she came from can do the same? We hope

• Banned
Yeh it's like God said

Really, Griner, you hate the USA?

Well, maybe you need to see what it's like elsewhere.

Who knows if that's what happened but it looks like that.. just saying it looks like that

That said, our country really is "going in the wrong direction" as both R and D say in polls.. something like 70%

But we USED TO BE A GOOD Nation

and Trump did his best to salvage it, then disaster struck in 2020

I posted this in the wrong forum: General, so thought I would put it in the right one

I would say that site above is sufficient to make my point (proof of God) but I guess I am required to provide commentary also.

OK, for all those who don't get it.. that this story proves there is a God, I will patiently (so unlike me!) explain:

person trashes her own (at least once-Christian) country
ends up in country not much like her own where freedom is not respected
probably now spending time in a jail cell where she would NOT be in said country of origin (for the same crime), thinking about .. well, all of the above..

I mean.. looks like God is giving her a chance to --shall we say: "change her mind"...

and maybe the crazy lib nation she came from can do the same? We hope
Who knows if that's what happened but it looks like that.. just saying it looks like that

they're just another innocent christian -

1666224660197.png

making something they know nothing about into a cause for their own nefarious agenda with nothing else to do with their life than prey on the innocent.

* also, wrong forum - home boy.

you are sick

get help

you were caught - red handed - posting a racist thread ...

Brittney Yevette Griner is an American professional basketball player for the Phoenix Mercury of the Women's National Basketball Association currently imprisoned in Russia. She played college basketball for the Baylor Lady Bears in Waco, Texas.

nothing in their history fit anything you claimed as a dispirited american - than she is african american.

... just another day of work for the right wing - christian crucifier - 2020.

• Banned
you were caught - red handed - posting a racist thread ...

nothing in their history fit anything you claimed as a dispirited american - than she is african american.

... just another day of work for the right wing - christian crucifier - 2020.
your words make no sense

get help

Forum List

Back