Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

My, that's sounds mighty racist of you. That is the same bullshit I have to read from Hector12 & horselightning all the time. Black folks are inferior and whites can do so much more. blah blah blah.

My my my. Now I know why you post here, rather than on a black discussion forum. Clearly you have an inferiority complex.

No, I assure you IM2, there is no difference in the races, blacks are just as smart, strong and capable as whites. There is no such thing as "white privilege." You have drank some kool-aid my friend. stahp.

. . . and here, for years, you have been telling us, blacks are equal to whites, and you don't even believe it. . . . . :rolleyes:
As long as whites are doing this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Shut the hell up.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Shut the hell up.
Big difference between anonymous message board users tryin' to trigger you, and public officials in their government roles, purposely being divisive bigots, just to play politics.

8cqdwb.jpg

Shut the hell up.

Sigh, not this again.

Seems to me you should blame the idiot parents who named their kid "Jamal" or "LaKeisha", not the manager who would conclude someone who has a name like that probably isn't going to have a good attitude.

I've worked with lots of black people in my career. True story, none of them had these goofy names. This means someone saw their resume with a normal name like Michael or Tracey and invited them in for an interview and liked what they saw.

I should also point out that one person almost never has sole hiring discretion. Hiring decisions at most companies are usually made by committee. Last job I applied for (the one where I had an inside track because a current employee sang my praises) I was interviewed by six people (HR Manager, Manager, Regional VP, and three of my team members.)

Big difference between anonymous message board users tryin' to trigger you, and public officials in their government roles, purposely being divisive bigots, just to play politics.

8cqdwb.jpg
So you are saying white hiring managers aren't racist and mysogynistic? Because before AA, 99% of all the good jobs were held by white men. Back then you said it was because blacks and women couldn't do the job. Today it's 90% white men. And you believe the only reason 9% are black and women, is affirmative action. If you had it your way, it'd still be 99% white men.

What I love about Republicans is they deny corporate america, justice system and government are corrupt and racist, until Trump gets a Mexican judge.

And the second you Trumpies got the sense you weren't being treated fairly, you got triggered and tried to overthrow the government. Fortunately, there aren't enough nazi's in our government who would go along so it failed. But what if blacks were so easily triggered every time they are treated poorly by corporate America, the justice system and Government?

Again, the transatlantic slave trade was far, far worse. If it wasn't, why not enslave white people from Europe and send their asses over?
Those two ideas aren’t even mutually exclusive. “Why not enslave white people?” Because enslavement is a legal status. By the time of the Transatlantic slave trade happened, the rights of Europeans/Americans were established in legal as well as moral codes. Meanwhile in Africa, Africans had no legal more moral problem enslaving other Africans and selling them to foreigners. The slave trade in African had been the status quo for thousands of years and it became no more brutal and awful when white people became party to it.

Here is a rare occasion where a Republican admits it's real

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

In the future, please don't say white privilege doesn't exist.
It's not so much White Privilege as it is Son of VP... Now POTUS who can sell access to Daddy.

So you are saying white hiring managers aren't racist and mysogynistic? Because before AA, 99% of all the good jobs were held by white men. Back then you said it was because blacks and women couldn't do the job. Today it's 90% white men. And you believe the only reason 9% are black and women, is affirmative action. If you had it your way, it'd still be 99% white men.

What I love about Republicans is they deny corporate america, justice system and government are corrupt and racist, until Trump gets a Mexican judge.

And the second you Trumpies got the sense you weren't being treated fairly, you got triggered and tried to overthrow the government. Fortunately, there aren't enough nazi's in our government who would go along so it failed. But what if blacks were so easily triggered every time they are treated poorly by corporate America, the justice system and Government?

What a crock of race baiting loaded bullshit.

He's proof white privilege exists. You guys said it didn't.
Doesn't Hunter have it? not in trouble for that gun, not in trouble for sex with underage girls, not in trouble for selling influence, giving 10% to the Big Guy. Drug user, illegal gun owner, liar, sex addict, influence peddler...lives in the white house. LOL FiB/DoJ..won't touch him with a ten foot pole. When are y'all going to be honest...with yourselves.

Doesn't Hunter have it? not in trouble for that gun, not in trouble for sex with underage girls, not in trouble for selling influence, giving 10% to the Big Guy. Drug user, illegal gun owner, liar, sex addict, influence peddler...lives in the white house. LOL FiB/DoJ..won't touch him with a ten foot pole. When are y'all going to be honest...with yourselves.
Yes he has it fool! Y’all been saying white priviege doesn’t exist. I was the one who first got the idea to use hunter as evidence it’s real. THEN that Republican woman admitted it when he just showed up to congress to testify publicly a couple weeks ago

Yes he has it fool! Y’all been saying white priviege doesn’t exist. I was the one who first got the idea to use hunter as evidence it’s real. THEN that Republican woman admitted it when he just showed up to congress to testify publicly a couple weeks ago
It isn't white privilege, it's Biden family name privilege. Obama's kids have the same sort of privilege although as far as I know they have not needed to use it the same way as Hunter Biden.

It isn't white privilege, it's Biden family name privilege. Obama's kids have the same sort of privilege although as far as I know they have not needed to use it the same way as Hunter Biden.
Fuck off. You guys never admit when your wrong

Fuck off. You guys never admit when your wrong
So you really believe Hunter Biden catches all those breaks simply because he is white and not because he has been the son of a US Senator who became VP who became POTUS., Give me a break!

Here is a rare occasion where a Republican admits it's real

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

In the future, please don't say white privilege doesn't exist.

Not white privilege. POWER privilege. You clods are so stupid. If Trumps oys had done one thing that Hunter did they would be in prison now.

Not white privilege. POWER privilege. You clods are so stupid. If Trumps oys had done one thing that Hunter did they would be in prison now.
Well since whites have 90% of the nations wealth…..

Sorry dummies. Poor whites even enjoy white privilege. Admittedly to the rich, those whites are n¥]^rs too. Like people who go to trump rallies. They are voting to preserve white privilege. Who you guys kidding?

Well since whites have 90% of the nations wealth…..

Sorry dummies. Poor whites even enjoy white privilege. Admittedly to the rich, those whites are n¥]^rs too. Like people who go to trump rallies. They are voting to preserve white privilege. Who you guys kiddinyou.

You stupid twit. Power and good looks and money get you privilege.

There are tons of black people who have waaay more money than me, guess what...they have privileges that I don't.

Now go crawl under a rock, dumbass.

You stupid twit. Power and good looks and money get you privilege.

There are tons of black people who have waaay more money than me, guess what...they have privileges that I don't.

Now go crawl under a rock, dumbass.
You are right. In some instances, a rich black man can experience white privilege. So they know it exists too. OJ, Cosby, Michael, Kobe.

But Kobe also knew what it was like to be black when that white whore lied and said he raped her. What a scumbag thing to do.

Forum List

Back